Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William Atchison mediafire mystery

Go down 
+2
ANOMIC
NEXT STEP UP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43664
Forum Reputation : 177

William Atchison mediafire mystery  Empty
PostSubject: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 12:44 pm

This has been bugging me ever since it turned out Atchison posted a mediafire link in YouTube comments and apparently also sent it to people on his friends list: do you think it's possible we get to know what was in the link? FOIA articles have shown that FBI contacted mediafire and said that the link needed to be taken offline because "the following link contains child exploitation descriptions, the name of a possible minor victim of sexual exploitation as well as descriptions of extreme violence." What's also interesting is that Casey Marquez was apparently sexually abused by a teacher, but I somehow doubt that the mediafire link contained info about this..

QuestionMark, nama3faux, vril, CrazyfortheCrazies and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43230
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 2:15 pm

Bizarre. Any implications as to why he'd have that content?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

CanIHelpYou and nama3faux like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43903
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 2:44 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
This has been bugging me ever since it turned out Atchison posted a mediafire link in YouTube comments and apparently also sent it to people on his friends list: do you think it's possible we get to know what was in the link? FOIA articles have shown that FBI contacted mediafire and said that the link needed to be taken offline because "the following link contains child exploitation descriptions, the name of a possible minor victim of sexual exploitation as well as descriptions of extreme violence." What's also interesting is that Casey Marquez was apparently sexually abused by a teacher, but I somehow doubt that the mediafire link contained info about this..
The whole "child exploitation descriptions and the name of a possible minor victim of sexual exploitation" is probably shitposting by Atchison rather than anything  involving CP and whatnot. My closest guess to what they would mean by child exploitation and minor victim would be memes about pedophilia and someone famous who was involved in a underage scandal. That meme involving Oprah and over 9000 penises as well as Jessi Slaughter comes to mind.

As for the "descriptions of extreme violence", that's just Bill being Bill. Only difference is that he wasn't a fag that time around and delivered.

CanIHelpYou, TheNeuroSurge, Engel and nama3faux like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 11:17 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
It was supposed to be a multimedia manifesto.

nama3faux likes this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 11:18 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
The whole "child exploitation descriptions and the name of a possible minor victim of sexual exploitation" is probably shitposting by Atchison rather than anything  involving CP and whatnot. My closest guess to what they would mean by child exploitation and minor victim would be memes about pedophilia and someone famous who was involved in a underage scandal. That meme involving Oprah and over 9000 penises as well as Jessi Slaughter comes to mind.

As for the "descriptions of extreme violence", that's just Bill being Bill. Only difference is that he wasn't a fag that time around and delivered.
Good point, actually very possible

ANOMIC and nama3faux like this post

Back to top Go down
Zbulojik

Zbulojik

Contribution Points : 16648
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 12:03 pm

What FOIAs on Atchison? Are there new ones?

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 12:51 pm

Zbulojik wrote:
Nah not recent. It was given to a kiwifarms user

Back to top Go down
Zbulojik

Zbulojik

Contribution Points : 16648
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 2:13 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Zbulojik wrote:
Link?

Back to top Go down
nama3faux

nama3faux

Contribution Points : 15663
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 am

Zbulojik wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Zbulojik wrote:
Link?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CanIHelpYou and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43493
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 1:30 am

He used to have many tribute videos of killers, if he didn't post them on his old YT he may of used the mediafire to store content along with other amok related misc

RIP Vance Stone

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, nama3faux, vril and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
nama3faux

nama3faux

Contribution Points : 15663
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 8:41 am

Blaze88 wrote:
He used to have many tribute videos of killers, if he didn't post them on his old YT he may of used the mediafire to store content along with other amok related misc

RIP Vance Stone
some are archived here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CanIHelpYou and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 5:14 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
It was supposed to be a multimedia manifesto.

Knowing how he acts, it's probably some troll pedophilic memes but we never know. If i'm not wrong he did talk about lowering the age of consent in one of his "journals" and also of sexual abuse topics, but I really do doubt one like Bill would be a pedo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison mediafire mystery    William Atchison mediafire mystery  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Atchison mediafire mystery
Page 1 of 1