Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William Atchison Autopsy

Go down 
+4
macks_ant86
QuestionMark
Krieg
Stoned Slacker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58429
Forum Reputation : 15

William Atchison Autopsy Empty
PostSubject: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to the autopsy, the faint ink markings on Atchison’s skin included the letters “SS” and “AMOG” on his upper left thigh along with the swastika symbol. A marking that appears as “BUILD WALL” was above a knee and “your home” was on his groin.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

fucking kek
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Trolling even in death.

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65146
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:26 pm

This was done when he thought he'd make national news
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61662

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:16 pm

What's next? A shooter writing a bible on his body?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Were these tattoos or did he just write on himself with a pen? scratch
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Probably with a pen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Vance doesn't live on but his jokes do it seems
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 1:42 am

Im laughing at 'Build Wall'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 am

sounds like willy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:23 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
You only make national news when your killcount is above 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Ivan wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

only if the victims are white and your killcount is above 5.

*cough* red lake *cough*
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:02 pm

eldigato wrote:
Ivan wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

*cough* red lake *cough*

Red Lake was national news though, wasn't it?

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:26 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Ivan wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

*cough* red lake *cough*

for like 5 minutes but every school shooting is mentioned by national news for like 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:34 am

AMOG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Krieg wrote:
fucking kek

Whats a kek? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 3:01 am

Stoned Slacker wrote:

According to the autopsy, the faint ink markings on Atchison’s skin included the letters “SS” and “AMOG” on his upper left thigh along with the swastika symbol. A marking that appears as “BUILD WALL” was above a knee and “your home” was on his groin.

The build wall was probably referring to the wall between Old and New Mexico, that trump wants to build.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

The build wall was probably referring to the wall between Old and New Mexico, that trump wants to build.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not trying to be mean but I thought that much was obvious.  Razz

AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 55299

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 9:55 pm

eldigato wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Ivan wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

*cough* red lake *cough*

for like 5 minutes but every school shooting is mentioned by national news for like 5 minutes

i mean Devin Kelley was in the news for like 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 2:12 am

AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Ivan wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

*cough* red lake *cough*

i mean Devin Kelley was in the news for like 5 minutes

Same for Stephen Paddock. Mass murder just isn't that surprising or notable anymore unless it's "special" in some way.

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 2:40 am

Yes, Stephen Paddock was the most boring Shooter ever, if he only killed 10 people he would be forgotten in 48 hours, Randy Stair was more of a novelty Shooter.
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61662

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 3:31 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Yes, Stephen Paddock was the most boring Shooter ever, if he only killed 10 people he would be forgotten in 48 hours, Randy Stair was more of a novelty Shooter.
Poor Stephen just wanted to get some sleep. Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 7:13 am

Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The fact Stephen had actually made a noise complaint has always struck me as odd. Why draw attention to yourself when your whole room was filled with weapons? scratch

It just doesn't make much sense. But then again nothing about the case really does. Suspect
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 9:29 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The fact Stephen had actually made a noise complaint has always struck me as odd. Why draw attention to yourself when your whole room was filled with weapons? scratch

It just doesn't make much sense. But then again nothing about the case really does. Suspect
Why? Because he was sick OF THAT GOSH DARN COUNTRY CONCERT WAKING HIM UP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 9:38 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Why? Because he was sick OF THAT GOSH DARN COUNTRY CONCERT WAKING HIM UP!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I hope that when we get more information it'll make more sense, because right now it feels like we've got a puzzle that we only have half the pieces of.

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I hope that when we get more information it'll make more sense, because right now it feels like we've got a puzzle that we only have half the pieces of.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I feel you are being to generous.  In my opinion we have a handful of random pieces from different puzzles. Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I feel you are being to generous.  In my opinion we have a handful of random pieces from different puzzles. Roll

And some of them are broken, others aren't even puzzle pieces, they're other toys like fire trucks and yo-yos.  LOL

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

And some of them are broken, others aren't even puzzle pieces, they're other toys like fire trucks and yo-yos.  LOL

Sad but very true. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:

Roll

I wished i could see photos of those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

I'm not trying to be mean but I thought that much was obvious.  Razz

Maybe he did it for Trump to build The Wall, as he was fed up of Mexicans. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Atchison Autopsy   William Atchison Autopsy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Atchison Autopsy
Page 1 of 1