Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Hawkins Facts

Go down 
+3
Drum$tick
fishbulb
PoppyArthur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

Contribution Points : 14092
Forum Reputation : 50

Robert Hawkins Facts   Empty
PostSubject: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He was a big music fan, here’s a list of artists Rob liked.
1. MushroomHead
2. HIM band
3. BlackStreet
4. Misfits
5. Dr Dre
6. DMX
7. Lil wyte
8. Judas Priest
9. Dope
10.Wall
Anything besides country music

CanIHelpYou, TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Amokauliflower, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Stories From Robs Friends    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 4:43 am

His close Friend he was living with at the time told me about the time when he seen Rob return to school after being sent away. He said “ So a couple years go by and l'm in computer class and he's just like heyyyy what's up man and I go holy shit Robby what's up like where have you been. And I remember him telling me he was like man I got sent away like I tried to kill my step mom because she was being a bitch I sprayed raid on her food. And to me at the time I was like kind of laughing like are you serious and just it sounded so stupid it was kind of funny and l'm just like wth hell but we started talking again just immediately picked up right where we left off we were laughing like hyenas never laughed so hard in my life” 
 We would tell jokes and stories and make fun of people and this time it was like we were best friends I'd see him in the halls and say hi but we never hung out out side of class”
His friend also told me about Kaci. The girl he cheated on like twice 
 I knew Kaci and we were talking and they met then rob asked me if Kaci could come over and yeah they hooked up in my basement lol
I could hear it and it was the funniest thing ever”
 I remember when he got her too like I was jealous because I had a crush on her for the longest and she was hot she liked me but as soon as she met Rob she was just like omg he's the sexiest person I ever seen and I'm like who rob and you look at him and he's all feeble and like ohhh h-h-heyyyy” 
 My friends were there too and yeah... He put the work in on that poor girl
She was screaming his name and you just heard this smacking noise we were like damn rob” 
The girl Rob threatened 
“ So the girl that he threatened or whatever was his ex girlfriend and I don't know what they were arguing about but I think it was because he wanted to go back to his girlfriend Kaci he cheated on her with that girl and then he apologized to Kacie said he loved her and didn't want to be with the other girl and she flipped out or something and he just said like leave me alone or l'm gonna k*ll you
He”
About Robs mom Molly 
“ That's what really pissed him off too is his mom didn't want anything to do with him at all until she found out he was living with us and he even told me like man my mom's being all nice I think his mom was just jealous or she thought we had money or something but she tricked him into letting her back in his life and she let him borrow that jeep and he was so happy he's like man I finally got wheels my mom is talking to me then she did what she always did she turned in him told him how pathetic he was and that she wanted all her stuff back and that what did it. He couldn't handle it anymore and he snapped
Idk what that lady's problem is but shes evil” 

TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: More Stories About Robert from a friend he was close with    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:00 am

Friend telling me what it was like when living with him 
 I just remembered like sitting down at the dinner table with him and my parents and we would be eating steak like regularly my dad always got good beef and grilled all the time he would always say how good everything was
And he like our dogs was always petting them” 
Fake Fight Scene Vids 
“We did like fake fight scenes and off roading four-wheeling we go to gun range film us shooting stuff we made a manikin and threw at people from inside the woods
I had this crappy purple truck but I cut the exhaust off it and put mud tires on it and we like tricked it out we put big huge stereo speakers in the back and black lights“

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Roberts obsession with Bam Margera    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]He would listen to cky , obsessed with Heartagram merchandise, Made fake fight vids and skateboarding ones with his friends. Jackass was a big thing back in those days.

TheNeuroSurge, Drum$tick, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Types of Heartagram merch that Rob wore    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:22 am

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Simple Facts About Robert Hawkins    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 3:18 pm

1. He was 5’7 (I asked a family member so don’t question it 😐
2. He taught his sisters how to do the “blood” sign 
3. His friends grandma made him a blanket and Rob said it was the best thing ever given to him. When the grandma passed away he even cried. 
4. He had a stonery type voice lol 
5. He would smoke a pack of cigarettes in one day 
6. He worked at McDonald’s and Runza 
7. Day before the shooting his friend tested out his gun while Rob was at work because he thought they were going to the shooting range the next day . When Rob found out about it he was furious telling his friend “you’re not supposed to touch that” going off on him.

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and lifelover like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 8:00 pm

Concerts Rob Went to 
MushroomHead (2004) 
Kottonmouth (2006-7??) Rob and His friend got kicked out of the venue because they were both caught smoking pot

TheNeuroSurge and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

Contribution Points : 29068
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 9:11 pm

Are family members / etc receptive to you reaching out? I would've imagined it would weird em out
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 9:44 pm

fishbulb wrote:
Are family members / etc receptive to you reaching out? I would've imagined it would weird em out
I mean they were ok knowing I’m in TCC and I showed them my blogs. Sure they questioned it at first but they were all cool about it.
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Robert Hawkins lock of Hair    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Molly (Roberts mom) sent me a pic of her little chest box thing of stuff she kept to remember her son. What’s circled is a lock of Roberts hair

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and BBYpoltergeist like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 7:49 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
3. His friends grandma made him a blanket and Rob said it was the best thing ever given to him. When the grandma passed away he even cried. 
7. Day before the shooting his friend tested out his gun while Rob was at work because he thought they were going to the shooting range the next day . When Rob found out about it he was furious telling his friend “you’re not supposed to touch that” going off on him.

I thought he was 6’1
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 5:24 am

Drum$tick wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

I thought he was 6’1
No as said I asked a family member plus there’s also an article that stated from his medical records that he’s 5’7. Also the friend he was living with said he was shorter than him and he’s 5’8 . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27985
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 6:02 am

He was recorded as being 5'10 when he was 17 by the Washington County Sheriff's Office. I feel like they'd probably be fairly accurate.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 10:02 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
He was recorded as being 5'10 when he was 17 by the Washington County Sheriff's Office. I feel like they'd probably be fairly accurate.
Ok , for one the people he lived with at the time said he’s short , including his family as said. People who actually seen him and stood next to him on a daily basis . If you have a link please send it would be much appreciated. Also medical records said he was 5’7 2006 . I think I’m gonna take his friends and family’s word over that.
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: More Music Robert Liked    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 3:36 am

He would constantly sing Still Tippin by Mike jones. Fav lyrics he sung from that song were “ Gangcube Nintendo 5 percent tint”
Paul Wall
Swervin by three 6 mafia
Just some of his other favs
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Robert Hawkins Discord Server    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2023 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 4:51 am

Rob used to love to say a quote from Devils Rejects “I’ll show you badass motherfucker”
Him and his friend one time got super stoned while watching super troopers and couldn’t stop laughing
He hated Harry Potter because people said he looked like Harry Potter
One of Robs favs was Narnia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 1:32 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:

He hated Harry Potter because people said he looked like Harry Potter
I wonder how he'd feel about being posthumously dubbed 'Harry Potter with an AK-47', lol.
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Robert Hawkins Iceberg I made    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Engel, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Woundfucker and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 10:45 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
He's me
Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7430
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 10:53 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:

Just a little bundle of joy.

PoppyArthur and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 5:49 am

YouTube vids about the westroads mall shooting Part 1 :

ANOMIC, Woundfucker and ohmygoth like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 5:57 am

Part 2 :

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 6:04 am

Part 3:

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 6:15 am

Part 4:

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: News Paper Article    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 6:26 am

Articles :

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: He killed frogs    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 1:39 am

According to his friend Jay “ He never really displayed any signs of violence or aggression.
He was always passive
aggressive, sheepish, skiddish and fairly easy to get along with.“
“ I think it was the summer of the year when he went off the rails we were at the river property and there was about a quarter to half mile trek back from the cabin to the Platte River. Robbie asked me if I had my .22 rifle with me because he wanted to to shoot it off at the river. He went back there by himself while Will, Deb and I were working on the cabin or something im not really sure. He came back about 40 minutes later so excited and laughing "dude I shot like 15 frogs with this .22 oh my God that was so cool". I said
"what the fuck is wrong with you why would you do that you prick" and he kept laughing about it.“

ANOMIC, Woundfucker and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 4:34 am

Uhhhh let me be clear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Darkness, Kłléyn: Lord of Utero and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 11:14 pm

Robert Hawkins Friend also said that Rob was obsessed with Nazis -“ He didn't have to tell us
He would bring it up in conversation
"Dude wouldn't it be fucking sweet if the fourth Reich came around how cool would that be?”"

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43369
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 11:55 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
Robert Hawkins Friend also said that Rob was obsessed with Nazis -“ He didn't have to tell us
He would bring it up in conversation
"Dude wouldn't it be fucking sweet if the fourth Reich came around how cool would that be?”"
Based...so...fucking...zased...
Westroads Division When?

NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, PoppyArthur and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 10:54 pm

He enjoyed watching his friends play drums and guitar
He would constantly call his Gf none stop even when she was hanging out with friends or at school
He would break up a few quarrels
He smoked his cigarettes down to the filter or smoked camel unfiltered

ANOMIC and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 9:12 am

According to friends Rob dressed like Mc Hammer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins Facts    Robert Hawkins Facts   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Hawkins Facts
Page 1 of 1