Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Dylan have Asperger's?

Go down 
+7
QuestionMark
TheGoodChief
NEXT STEP UP
ZELLAweistDAY33
Xtina
bradt93
nobodysbusiness22
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11131
Forum Reputation : 27

Did Dylan have Asperger's? Empty
PostSubject: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 11:42 am

I see a few autistic traits in him. Could he have been autistic?
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 1:33 am

Was Dylan social? Because aspergers is a social disorder that affects your ability to form friendships and relationship, but you can be really intelligent or have average IQ. It's not associated with mental ret**dation at all. I have aspergers and my issue is that I have a hard time communicating with people and picking up on social cues. I'm in my 30s and never had a g/f for example, because I don't go out and socialize as I'm mainly to myself. The only activities I do is working out and sometimes going to the movies. Still trying to get my career started. But anyways I don't think Dylan had the cues, because Dylan did have friends and a relationship.

Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35877
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 4:32 am

I think he was just introverted and suffered depression and possible anxiety. I'm the same, if i know ppl well i'm not so shy and quiet but with everyone else i am. He ate lunch in his car sometimes at school apparently and for introverts we need that time to ourselves. Just my take on it anyway. He had friends but it seemed he lived a lot in his head.

Screamingophelia, Denethor, Isabela and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

Contribution Points : 21594
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 5:07 pm

Edit

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY33 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and AMCdanbury like this post

CanIHelpYou and Kaynhyde dislike this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 10:56 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
Dylan wasn't Asperger, Asperger and autism is a lie to make money, it is not even difficult to pretend that you are autistic, it is enough to say that you do not like to chat with others to have a diagnosis

This is why many people often believe that autism and mass murderers are related, because some of them shared "autistic traits" even though those traits are normal in society, Gosh, when you're a teenager in school they're almost by nature dumb, talk and reference sex 24 hours a day and harass each other incessantly, It is assumed that youre autistic for not fitting into this type of "society"?

I prefer Varg's take on autistic people.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC likes this post

ZELLAweistDAY33 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:09 am

Edit

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY33 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:12 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
Dylan wasn't Asperger, Asperger and autism is a lie to make money, it is not even difficult to pretend that you are autistic, it is enough to say that you do not like to chat with others to have a diagnosis

This is why many people often believe that autism and mass murderers are related, because some of them shared "autistic traits" even though those traits are normal in society, Gosh, when you're a teenager in school they're almost by nature dumb, talk and reference sex 24 hours a day and harass each other incessantly, It is assumed that youre autistic for not fitting into this type of "society"?

Haha, "autistic people are better than normal people", That is what an autistic would say, autistic people are normal people, autistic people do not share the same characteristics, There are many things that can influence the moment of having an autism diagnosis. There are autistic people with average, high or even low intelligence,  But of course, we are talking about the opinion of a killer who cares what that dummie says 🥴

Why'd you delete your old account?? Were you banned kek

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:14 am

Edit

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY33 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:15 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Haha, "autistic people are better than normal people", That is what an autistic would say, autistic people are normal people, autistic people do not share the same characteristics, There are many things that can influence the moment of having an autism diagnosis. There are autistic people with average, high or even low intelligence,  But of course, we are talking about the opinion of a killer who cares what that dummie says 🥴

Do not delete it, it is still active but there is no reason to return

Apparently you also had an alt called Parkyeng? Or is that someone else? And you had a reddit account? Wtf is going on with you lol

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:18 am

Edit

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY33 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:19 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Apparently you also had an alt called Parkyeng? Or is that someone else? And you had a reddit account? Wtf is going on with you lol

Which Reddit account

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that you had a reddit account, or am I mistaken?

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:22 am

Edit

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 12:24 am

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Which Reddit account

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that you had a reddit account, or am I mistaken?

I have a Reddit account and what

I'm just trying to figure out what happened, I remember there being quite a bit of drama about said accounts. However, I am cripplingly autistic and glossed over most of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 4:18 pm

dont rly think so, i think he was just an introvert in all honesty.

btw aspergers is an outdated term
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14499
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:01 am

No
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:02 am

He was just introverted

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:02 am

I think he also had anxiety
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 11:49 am

Older thread, same topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 2:46 pm

Thanks for linking QuestionMark

I think he was just introverted and socially awkward too.

I assumed since Sue worked with people who were on the spectrum and disabilities, she would have seen that in Dylan.

Then again there was a lot she didn't know about Dylan...

QuestionMark and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Tropical

Tropical

Contribution Points : 12742
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 11:33 am

Eric harris probably had autism. Not sure about Dylan
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22454
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 12:17 am

Dilun was neurodivergent AND a minor.

QuestionMark, tellecat, war criminal and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19446
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 2:50 am

vril wrote:
Dilun was neurodivergent AND a minor.
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯👌👌👌fr

RickMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan have Asperger's?   Did Dylan have Asperger's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Dylan have Asperger's?
Page 1 of 1