Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KARLMURTICH

Contribution Points : 9465
Forum Reputation : 0

Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp  Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp    Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm

elliot (tender rodger): chmry.bandcamp.com/track/elliot-tender-rodger
elliot rodger w/ prkr blu (prod. heiho): soundcloud.com/daycares/elliot-rodgers-prod-heiho
Why can't I get laid? (feat. Elliot Rodger): beefthethief.bandcamp.com/track/why-cant-i-get-laid-feat-elliot-rodger
Elliot Rodgers: juansantiago.bandcamp.com/track/elliot-rodgers
Elliot Rodger Tribute - Lil Saadah: soundcloud.com/jorge-pun/elliot-rodger-tribute-lil-saadah
WOW Elliot Rodger Here: soundcloud.com/imstillseani/wow-elliot-rodger-here
LIL SAYHI - ELLIOT RODGER: soundcloud.com/med-sayhi/lil-sayhi-elliot-rodger
Elliot Rodger: soundcloud.com/aslanleo/elliot-rodger
RETRIBUTION DAY - An Elliot Rodger Megalo.: soundcloud.com/therealshot/retribution-day-an-elliot-rodger-megalo
Elliot Rodger (Intro) Prod.Nyke?Productions?: soundcloud.com/youngnaija/elliot-rodger-intro-prodnykeproductions
Jago Bando- Elliot rodger: soundcloud.com/user-478667754/jago-bando-elliot-rodger
hail Elliot rodger: soundcloud.com/user-101814343/sets/hail-elliot-rodger
R.I.P. Elliot Rodger Retributiion Rap (Remix): soundcloud.com/taco_belli/thankyouassburger
Mice People - Elliot Rodger: soundcloud.com/mice-people/elliot-rodger
The Saint: soundcloud.com/user-380460054/the-saint
The Supreme Gentleman: soundcloud.com/justfuggmyshitup/damn-son
Day Of Retribution Nightcore Ft Blackcat: soundcloud.com/hpscotch/day-of-retribution-nightcoredemo
M Dot Snake - Retro-Bution: soundcloud.com/mdotsnake/m-dot-snake-retro-bution
AThousandIncels: soundcloud.com/autisticyodel/athousandincels
ICE GOON TAPE: soundcloud.com/user-492297853/ice-goon-tape
Elliot Bodger: nealnixon.bandcamp.com/track/elliot-bodger
Roger Elliot: patrioticmusic.bandcamp.com/track/roger-elliot
Waltz for Elliott: rogerkim.bandcamp.com/track/waltz-for-elliott
Elliot Rodger: thorinthegoth.bandcamp.com/track/elliot-rodger
I Feel More Like Elliot Rodger Each Day That Passes: villduslass.bandcamp.com/album/i-feel-more-like-elliot-rodger-each-day-that-passes
Hateful Holocaust (feat. Elliot Rodger): ssfts.bandcamp.com/track/hateful-holocaust-feat-elliot-rodger

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

Contribution Points : 9465
Forum Reputation : 0

Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp    Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 12:23 pm

DJ Rodge X Pertubator - Vanilla Latte And The Church: soundcloud.com/user-717312778/dj-rodge-x-pertubator-vanilla-latte-and-the-church
Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger music in soundcloud and bandcamp
Page 1 of 1