Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you interested in mass shooters?

Go down 
+12
ParanoidAndroid
CoreyVanVonWeg
NEXT STEP UP
Arano
QuestionMark
KTCON
Woundfucker
Vlixu23
CanIHelpYou
losercide
ZELLAweistDAY33
TheGoodChief
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

What made you interested in mass shooters? Empty
PostSubject: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 2:40 pm

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

Contribution Points : 21619
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 4:07 pm

Edit

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY33 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

CanIHelpYou and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9210
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:40 pm

I remember seeing Adam Lanza's face on TV when the shooting had happened. It was the picture of him waving at the camera in a blue shirt. At the time, I didn't really understand who he was. I believe this was around the time of the hurricane as well. Fast forward to last year, and I saw a post about him. I have a habit of reading a lot of Wikipedia pages, so I read the one about the Sandy Hook Shooting. Then it spiralled into researching everything about Adam and eventually branching out into other mass shootings.

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.

CanIHelpYou and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43564
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:40 pm

I remember seeing v tech and then started researching about columbine. What really got me into researching and what kept me fascinated was the Aztec shooting though, because of how internet-oriented Atchison was and how much of his personality could be seen online. He also seemed nice on this forum but had entire different troll persona's. Makes me think about what he did and didn't believe and that anyone could have this (cliche, I know) darker side to them.

ANOMIC and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:43 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Makes me think about what he did and didn't believe and that anyone could have this (cliche, I know) darker side to them.

Even if it's a bit cliché, I think this coincides with my post. As a younger kid, I didn't really get what Adam had done. I only saw another kid on the TV screen waving back at me. It wasn't until I grew up a bit more that I understood what he had done.

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 1:49 pm

losercide wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Makes me think about what he did and didn't believe and that anyone could have this (cliche, I know) darker side to them.

Even if it's a bit cliché, I think this coincides with my post. As a younger kid, I didn't really get what Adam had done. I only saw another kid on the TV screen waving back at me. It wasn't until I grew up a bit more that I understood what he had done.
Yeah I saw you posted exactly when I posted haha! But indeed true. I almost remember seeing that exact same pic when I learned about sandy hook

losercide likes this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 2:33 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
losercide wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:

Yeah I saw you posted exactly when I posted haha! But indeed true. I almost remember seeing that exact same pic when I learned about sandy hook
They say great minds think alike... lol we even started our sentences the same way cat

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 2:37 pm

losercide wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
losercide wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:

They say great minds think alike... lol we even started our sentences the same way cat
BLOODBRUDDAS

losercide likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:25 am

Wow interesting stories

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 10:08 am

I somehow came across Timothy McVeigh on Wikipedia and later came across school shooter articles.
Back to top Go down
Vlixu23

Vlixu23

Contribution Points : 8697
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 10:31 am

I heard about the Aurora Theater shooting and then a couple months later Sandy Hook in 2012, I was interested for a very short time, but it wasn't until 2017 really, that was when I was interested in serial killers, then I gradually became interested in learning about mass shooters.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7705
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 12:43 am

I watched Zero Day (2003) and then went through the list of school shootings on Wikipedia.

Last edited by Woundfucker on Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

proshooter and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

Contribution Points : 7687

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 9:12 am

I started seeing Elliot Rodger in my dreams, starting in 2018. The strange thing was that I didn't know who he was, but he always appeared to me dressed in those 2014 clothes and sometimes, with bangs, like he had in the past and with a white aura. It was then that I came across a video about him and then I understood who he was and then I started studying the topic.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 9:13 am

KTCON wrote:
I started seeing Elliot Rodger in my dreams, starting in 2018. The strange thing was that I didn't know who he was, but he always appeared to me dressed in those 2014 clothes and sometimes, with bangs, like he had in the past and with a white aura. It was then that I came across a video about him and then I understood who he was and then I started studying the topic.
Elliot Rodger said there are Ants in your brain crawling around.....
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 9:16 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KTCON wrote:
As I said in another topic, everyone who spoke badly about Elliot or took advantage of him didn't do well in life. Munkey Jones lost his girlfriend on Elliot's birthday, and on top of that, he lost his channel and much more, right after re-launching his manifesto, wanting to profit from it.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 9:17 am

KTCON wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KTCON wrote:
As I said in another topic, everyone who spoke badly about Elliot or took advantage of him didn't do well in life. Munkey Jones lost his girlfriend on Elliot's birthday, and on top of that, he lost his channel and much more, right after re-launching his manifesto, wanting to profit from it.
SO HECKIN SCARY NIGGA
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 9:22 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KTCON wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KTCON wrote:
SO HECKIN SCARY NIGGA
Don't mess with the dead, baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 9:27 am

KTCON wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KTCON wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KTCON wrote:
SO HECKIN SCARY NIGGA
Don't mess with the dead, baby.
Ur story is cap u dumb nigger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:24 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 5:58 pm

Find correlation between autistic (loneliness) and desire for destruction interesting for me. It's not only mass murders, suicides too. The more you stay away from society, the more you close to death. And shooters perfect examples of such people.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120678
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 5:03 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:

Hating school. I've been out for years now though so I've been much happier.

vril and Culturalphilistine like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7699
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 7:58 pm

I was obsessed with Dylan and Eric when I was 12 for some reason. I think I was just being an edgelord. I liked researching serial killers for most of my teenage years particularly Pichushkin and the Academy twinks, until like earlier this year my girlfriend got me interested in Lanza. I thought serial killers where more intriguing because there rampages can last for years and even decades compared to the minutes and hours involved with a spree but now I think differently. Going on a spree is almost 100% of the time a suicide mission and fatalism has always taken up a large part of my brain. “I wanted to explode like a rocket,” wrote Yukio Mishima, “light the sky for an instant, and disappear.” this quote always resonated with me and how I perceive rampages. Obviously the people we talk about on here are monsters but there's something tat fascinates me about how they choose to go out. Sorry I bring up Mishima alot in my posts guys I'm kind of gay for him if you couldn't tell.

ANOMIC, tellecat, Licht, Vlixu23, Woundfucker and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43129
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 3:48 pm

Me just going "but y tho?"

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7915
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Mmm, honestly, when i heared about the concept and readed about the most popular examples i tought it was cool

Now im sad and bored because i know that shit happens every day
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8395
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 10:36 pm

When I was 9 a family member bought me a copy of this book thinking it was for kids. Reading the segment about Armin Meiwes sparked a long term interest in killers of all types. I think mass shooters interest me most because they're essentially modern day serial killers.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14890
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:17 am

That's the question.
Maybe im just edgy r3tard.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Arkan and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11156
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 2:15 pm

Morbid Curiosity about Sandy Hook, and then Sandy Hook made me interested in the topic of Mass Murder.
Back to top Go down
dsoxdz

Contribution Points : 11765

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 7:28 pm

Not really sure about the exact reason, I always had a fascination. I guess probably seeing things on the news, or maybe horror movies since my dad had me watching them when I was like 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 11:54 pm

-

Last edited by caliburrie on Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 26578

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 9:15 pm

read a lot about serial killers and true crime as a casual interest, i like criminology. then i got super mentally ill, got sucked into online crime communities and here we are years later. shook off most of the mental illness but kept the unwavering fascination with these crimes.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 pm

Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you interested in mass shooters?   What made you interested in mass shooters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1