Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 33414
Forum Reputation : 0

I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Empty
PostSubject: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 4:15 pm

In spired by this post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jeff Wiese
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Adam Lanza
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seung Hui Cho

Carnifex879, Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, lognifiiskurk, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, qfwfq and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 6:12 pm

.Nice job! They look very good ... it is interesting to analyze Cho's wound, by the way, you got the proportions of the head right, and the shape
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39746
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:35 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Ruteeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 105162
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:45 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
What lobe did Adam's 10mm suicide shot exit from? Other than that, great work.
Either the Frontal Lobe or the Parietal Lobe, guessing Frontal Lobe since it is the largest

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40603
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Damn, I like these! Is there a way you can make more?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Ruteeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39746
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:31 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 5:55 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
DF978 wrote:
Damn, I like these! Is there a way you can make more?

MS Paint is my guess
I used GiMP and Pixlr, pretty useful tools, i'd also reccomend paint.net if you don't want GiMP's massive file size clogging up your PC

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:20 pm

My best guess at randy stair[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:27 pm

Ruteeo wrote:
My best guess at randy stair[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This one looks great too! Sorry for my ignorance, but what do he have around his eyes?
Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:28 pm

margaflor wrote:
Ruteeo wrote:

This one looks great too!  Sorry for my ignorance, but what do  he have around his eyes?

"At about 00: 37 a.m.: Randy goes outside, to his car. Sends text message to his mother, "discussing journals he kept and how he wanted his remains disposed. Stair also reportedly told his mother to remove internal hard drives from his computer before selling them". Blocks bakery’s emergency exit door with his car. He puts on black eyeliner and black lipstick (to look like Ember)."

Kinkeloukaitis and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:00 pm

Ruteeo wrote:
margaflor wrote:
Ruteeo wrote:

This one looks great too!  Sorry for my ignorance, but what do  he have around his eyes?

"At about 00: 37 a.m.: Randy goes outside, to his car. Sends text message to his mother, "discussing journals he kept and how he wanted his remains disposed. Stair also reportedly told his mother to remove internal hard drives from his computer before selling them". Blocks bakery’s emergency exit door with his car. He puts on black eyeliner and black lipstick (to look like Ember)."

Thanks for explaining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 3:22 pm

Ruteeo wrote:

Nice, should have put that ember eyeliner style tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.   I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made rough maps of the damage across the heads of mass shooters.
Page 1 of 1