Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston

Go down 
+3
Arkan
tellecat
TheGoodChief
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14549
Forum Reputation : 523

Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 5:37 pm

I have always wondered about this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 5:43 pm

Because Dylann Roof had more drip and didn't cuck as much as Payton.

Last edited by Sturmengel on Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19433
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 7:56 pm

the charleston shooting was at the historic AME (African Methodist Episcopal) church and the buffalo shooting was at a grocery store in a majority black neighborhood. also the people at the church welcomed dylann into their bible study, they were there to pray and be somewhere safe and close to their god. being murdering in a place of worship is more tragic in a way, i think. also i think because payton livestreamed the shooting and had a manifesto, the media didn't want to call more attention to these things.

Denethor, yves and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24646
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 5:46 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
I guess americans are so used to mass shootings, that next time another one happens at a elementary school and 30+ people die, they will just look at it like any other day.

vril and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 5:47 pm

shithole318 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
I guess americans are so used to mass shootings, that next time another one happens at a elementary school and 30+ people die, they will just look at it like any other day.
Evil Ar-15 guy kill ppl it's over ameribors Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24646
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 5:50 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Evil Ar-15 guy kill ppl it's over ameribors  Sad Sad Sad
What I hate the most is their gun choises. They always use those shitty polymer whatever the fuck that is ar15 shit. They should go back to the 12 gauge shotguns, and 9mm pistols. I bet an ar 15 breaks easier that 1000 year old bones

Darkness and Denethor dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22504
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 8:45 pm

shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
What I hate the most is their gun choises. They always use those shitty polymer whatever the fuck that is ar15 shit. They should go back to the 12 gauge shotguns, and 9mm pistols. I bet an ar 15 breaks easier that 1000 year old bones

... what do you think most modern 9mm pistols are made out of

Darkness, NEXT STEP UP and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43155
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 10:59 pm

shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

Or a good AK-47 like Crusius. Besides, a good AR-15 can run as good as any good AK.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

proshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22899
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 8:08 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

Or a good AK-47 like Crusius. Besides, a good AR-15 can run as good as any good AK.

Andrew Berwick and his trusty ol’ Mini-14: Am I a joke to you?

losercide

Contribution Points : 9235
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 8:24 pm

I feel like, at least personally, the Buffalo shooting did get a bit of attention. It was mostly memed about because he livestreamed it on Twitch and that weird NSFW Martha Speaks image on his phone. The Robb elementary shooting happened two weeks afterwards, if I can recall correctly. Feels like people care more about little kids than black people so everyone moved on to the next shooting.

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 8:39 pm

losercide wrote:
Feels like people care more about little kids than black people so everyone moved on to the next shooting.
Wtf based ppl!?
Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9235
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 8:43 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
losercide wrote:
Feels like people care more about little kids than black people so everyone moved on to the next shooting.
Wtf based ppl!?
Tru!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston    Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why didn't the Buffalo shooting get as much attention as Charleston
Page 1 of 1