Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Virgin Killer"

Go down 
+3
philosopher_king
perpetual state
Mj2beat
7 posters
AuthorMessage

"The Virgin Killer" Empty
PostSubject: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Here's the documentary about Elliot Rodger that aired recently, if you can't find it. I've been looking for it for some time.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95054
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks!! I will watch it soon too.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm

I think it should be called the "The Killer Virgin" instead. "The Virgin Killer" sounds like he kills virgins.
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101322
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Lananas wrote:
Here's the documentary about Elliot Rodger that aired recently, if you can't find it. I've been looking for it for some time.
Enjoy.

Well, I guess it didn't take long for that happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Just finished watching it and I must say it was very informative I recomend it to anyone who is interested on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Cezar

Contribution Points : 101574
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 pm

This is a good home-made documentary sort of thing... No sources listed, though.

No interviews, or anything of that nature. The guy just made a PowerPoint, offering his views. It's more-or-less a podcast - but gives you a good look at Elliot's personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:41 am

cal_hates_you wrote:
This is a good home-made documentary sort of thing... No sources listed, though.

No interviews, or anything of that nature. The guy just made a PowerPoint, offering his views. It's more-or-less a podcast - but gives you a good look at Elliot's personality.

I have watched it too the guy seems pretty professional. The source btw is the manifesto Elliot Rodger wrote himself you can read or download it on numerous sites like this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 9867

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 11:40 am

Blub doesn't even get a cool nickname... LOL
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22549
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 10:31 am

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:

Ghost_Of_Pekka trying not to randomly revive an 8 and a half year old thread for 5 minutes challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Last edited by ColaEnthusiast on Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkness and ZAVANZK like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 2:28 pm

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:

Blub?! Blud can’t even spell blud
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:29 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:

Ghost_Of_Pekka trying not to randomly revive an 8 and a half year old thread for 5 minutes challenge: IMPOSSIBLE
"ColaEnthusiast" trying to be a complete cunt for 2 minutes 2015: (IMPOSSIBLE)
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:30 pm

My brother in Christ, it isn’t even 2014 yet

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 9:47 pm

dharmickommando wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka trying not to randomly revive an 8 and a half year old thread for 5 minutes challenge: IMPOSSIBILITY
It's never even a good necropost either. Almost always some offhand snarky remark about the topic in question
Get off my back you fucktard why do you even care? how do you even know I posed here? what are you lurking or something? if (((you))) are you should know I post on whatever thread I want to no one needs a faggot like you monitoring all there posts
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 9:51 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
My brother in Christ, it isn’t even 2014 yet
I can't care what year it is I WILL smash your fucking face in and torture like Lawrence Bittaker would torture a teenage girl
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 10:33 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:

Blub?! Blud can’t even spell blud
I can I just misspelt at that one time what are you a english teacher? that can't be it you couldn't teach someone to pour water from a shoe if the instructions are written on the heel
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 10:37 pm

dharmickommando wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
how do you even know I posed here?
Because I have a plugin that notifies me each and every single time you post, obviously. I can't miss out on those file updates
Why do you have that if my posts trigger your bitch ass you so much?

Last edited by Ghost_Of_Pekka on Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16772
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 11:47 am

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
birch ass
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amokauliflower and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Virgin Killer"   "The Virgin Killer" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Virgin Killer"
Page 1 of 1