Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5

Go down 
+3
xDarkRazoR
CUECUMBER
war criminal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19149
Forum Reputation : 868

Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Empty
PostSubject: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 8:08 am

Norwegian mass killer Breivik sues the state for extreme isolation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OSLO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik is suing the state for violating his human rights due to his being held in extreme isolation, and has filed another application for parole, his lawyer said on Friday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8838
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 9:44 am

But can he have a PS2 and play Spyro? Very Happy

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 10:59 am

CUECUMBER wrote:
But can he have a PS2 and play Spyro? Very Happy
He should play Tohou or whatever on the PC like Balliet.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 1:11 pm

We are waiting for new amounts of lulz in the court!

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

proshooter, war criminal and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 21775
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Oh my heart bleeds for him…
Plenty of people who work hard and don’t kill people can’t afford a PlayStation either and they feel lonely too. He should have thought of this before he acted like some kind of god deciding who should live or die. With all the people who do these things and don’t die, they kind of don’t think too far ahead and assess their life in prison. Cope harder Brievik, it’s all your own fault.

Last edited by Bookish on Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

tellecat and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:42 pm

Bookish wrote:
Plenty of people who work hard and don’t kill people can’t afford a PlayStation either and they feel lonely too. He should have thought of this before he acted like some kind of god deciding who should live or die. With all the people who do these things and don’t die, they kind of don’t think too far ahead and assess their life in prison. Cope harder brievik, it’s all your own fault.
>Brievik
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:54 pm

''Brievik'' did nothing wrong

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:55 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
''Brievik'' did nothing wrong
Breivik dindu nuffin cuz Leftoids fucking suck.
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Sorry can’t spell today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:56 pm

Bookish wrote:
Sorry can’t spell today!
Bro copy+paste
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 5:05 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Bookish wrote:
Sorry can’t spell today!
Bro copy+paste
Sorry, I’m on mobile phone at the moment. I was going to change it but actually it is quite funny. Maybe my predictive text changed it, or maybe my phone has a hankering for cheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Bookish wrote:
Plenty of people who work hard and don’t kill people can’t afford a PlayStation either and they feel lonely too. He should have thought of this before he acted like some kind of god deciding who should live or die. With all the people who do these things and don’t die, they kind of don’t think too far ahead and assess their life in prison. Cope harder Brievik, it’s all your own fault.
Anyways. He wouldn't do it if it wasn't for all those Immigrants raping and killin European girls and all the other shit like Terrorism and Drug Trafficing. Some even rape children and get no punishment at all. These niggas usually don't even get deported anymore. Leftoids should let Europe be Europe and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 5:36 pm

I like to live my life by the Camus quote “no cause justifies the death of innocent people”. I doubt that’s even a popular opinion around here but it’s my right to hold it just as everyone else has a right to theirs. Mr Brie can think what he likes but it crosses the line when he got involved with an attack.
I think we have very different experience of Europe so we probably aren’t going to see eye to eye on this issue, which is absolutely okay. I’ll always listen but I’m not up for a fight trying to get each other to change our minds when all that ends up happening is we both feel worse emotionally and stick harder to our beliefs.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 9:30 pm

Bookish wrote:
I like to live my life by the Camus quote “no cause justifies the death of innocent people”. I doubt that’s even a popular opinion around here but it’s my right to hold it just as everyone else has a right to theirs. Mr Brie can think what he likes but it crosses the line when he got involved with an attack.
I think we have very different experience of Europe so we probably aren’t going to see eye to eye on this issue, which is absolutely okay. I’ll always listen but I’m not up for a fight trying to get each other to change our minds when all that ends up happening is we both feel worse emotionally and stick harder to our beliefs.

So what you want is for Knight Justiciar Breivik to just sorta...sit on his ass and do nothing about what he sees as an enemy to his race? People like you are keeping me radicalized holy FUCK.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17091
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 7:46 am

They should give him a xbox series x as punishment.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22599
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 9:33 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Bookish wrote:

So what you want is for Knight Justiciar Breivik to just sorta...sit on his ass and do nothing about what he sees as an enemy to his race? People like you are keeping me radicalized holy FUCK.

This.

PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5   Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anders Breivik still can't get his new PlayStation 5
Page 1 of 1