Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Klebold's death pose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1312c0lumb1n3r

1312c0lumb1n3r

Contribution Points : 16149
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan Klebold's death pose Empty
PostSubject: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 3:36 pm

What position did Dylan die in?
We know they moved his body to check if there aren't any bombs on him.
Can anyone describe what would it look like when he shot himself?

Kaynhyde, Denethor and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
shwnmnstr

Contribution Points : 49575
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2023 3:13 am

He shot himself through the right temple with a 9mm bullet. There are a few reports that he was still alive although unconscious and drowned on his own blood. I would venture to say he likely wound up lying on his back in close to the position their death photos show. For someone to effectively down on their own blood it would be most likely he was lying on his back and the blood from his perforated sinus cavities flowed down his throat and into his lungs. Blood was streaming from his nose and possibly his eyes. A 9mm bullet will bounce around inside the skull and cause a lot of internal damage but would not have had much force to effect his natural gravity. If he was slightly leaned backwards while kneeling he likely would have fell backward onto his back also.

NEXT STEP UP, Denethor and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
shwnmnstr

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 9:11 am

correction he was shot through the left temple I don't know why I was thinking the right. Either way he was lying on his back. Lots of speculation as to if he actually committed suicide or if Eric shot him. We will never know.

NEXT STEP UP and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35752
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 5:29 am

I'll never believe Eric killed Dylan despite what Randy 'i'm in denial' Brown says. Dylan wanted OUT.

Colonel400 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35752
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 5:32 am

Last edited by Xtina on Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Colonel400 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shwnmnstr

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 1:58 pm

woah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold's death pose   Dylan Klebold's death pose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold's death pose
Page 1 of 1