Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baku academy shooting case

Go down 
+2
vril
xDarkRazoR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420

Baku academy shooting case Empty
PostSubject: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:04 pm

I don't see anything posted here about it.

The Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Dövlət Neft Akademiyasında terror hadisəsi) occurred on 30 April 2009, at the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy (ASOA), a public university in Baku, Azerbaijan. Twelve people were killed (students and staff members including the Deputy Principal of the institution) by an armed assailant and several others were wounded. A joint statement by the Azerbaijan Interior Ministry and Prosecutor General's Office identified the perpetrator as 28-year-old Farda Gadirov, a Georgian citizen of Azerbaijani descent.

Gadirov attacked the second building of the ASOA. First he killed a security guard and a cleaner as he entered the building, before opening fire on students and lecturers. Then while climbing from the first floor to the sixth, he shot people indiscriminately mainly in the head along the way. A witness said one student had tried to stop him but was also shot in the head. 12 people were killed and 13 wounded. Gadirov then fatally shot himself, when he saw the police were approaching. Police and paramedics soon arrived on the scene. The armed police cordoned off the building. All major routes to the university were blocked. Bodies were found all over the building. The injured were taken to ambulances stationed outside and evacuated to hospital. Most were soon in stable condition, but some were in critical condition and underwent surgery. All students were evacuated and sent home.

An official from his home village, Vidadi Hasanov, described Gadirov as an unsociable child who rarely left his home during his brief return. Messages found on Gadirov's mobile phone after the shootings described himself as a "lone wolf." One message said: "I am coming to Baku, I will shoot everyone I meet regardless of their age. I will not give up to the police. I will experience the pleasure of killing." Photographs found at the gunman's home in neighbouring Georgia showed him posing with a pistol. They were signed "Lone Wolf" and "My every step is death".

Video of the perpetrator dancing and showing off his pistol he would later use to the shooting at the academy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, vril, proshooter, war criminal, Hopelessness, Vlixu23 and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22729
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 2:20 pm

Idk why, but his face, voice and facial expressions along with way he acted remind me of Gargamel from The Smurfs, lmao.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 2:56 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Idk why, but his face, voice and facial expressions along with way he acted remind me of Gargamel from The Smurfs, lmao.
(((Gargamel)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 4:26 pm

-

Last edited by chryzant on Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 7367
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 4:53 pm

Such a bored case.

The only reason i remember him is because he had his dick in zombie mode by Syphilis lol

Engel, Kaynhyde, vril, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, Arkan and Hopelessness dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22729
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:15 pm

Lovely_Jam wrote:
Such a bored case.

The only reason i remember him is because he had his dick in zombie mode by Syphilis lol

stfu, we all find you annoying

proshooter and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 5:15 pm

Can anyone understand and translate what he is saying in the video?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19721
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 3:14 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:

Most Russian sources mention this text in different variations, though I'm not sure if that's the full transcript:

"Для меня нет любви, есть только ненависть. Я еду в Баку, кто встанет передо мной, невзирая на возраст, я его уничтожу вот так, полиции я не сдамся, и буду наслаждаться убийствами".

"There's no love for me, only hate. I'm going to Baku, I will kill anyone who will try to stop me regardless of their age, I will kill them this way, I won't surrender to police and will enjoy murdering people".

NEXT STEP UP and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 6:33 am

war criminal wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Most Russian sources mention this text in different variations, though I'm not sure if that's the full transcript:

"Для меня нет любви, есть только ненависть. Я еду в Баку, кто встанет передо мной, невзирая на возраст, я его уничтожу вот так, полиции я не сдамся, и буду наслаждаться убийствами".

"There's no love for me, only hate. I'm going to Baku, I will kill anyone who will try to stop me regardless of their age, I will kill them this way, I won't surrender to police and will enjoy murdering people".

Thanks for translating

Btw it's interesting that he recorded his own version of Basement Tapes, showing his gun, explosives (which he eventually didn't use) and plans for the shooting. It's a shame that many people still consider him an Islamic or nationalist terrorist. I think he followed and enjoyed these ideologies only to make himself more edgy + if I remember correctly, in one video he said that he wanted to be famous as the person who started the war conflict in the Caucasus region.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANTIPATHY

ANTIPATHY

Contribution Points : 6273
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 12:49 pm

1. One of the few photos of Farda Gadirov
2-3. His corpse after suicide[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war criminal and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 1:23 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANTIPATHY

ANTIPATHY

Contribution Points : 6273
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 1:41 pm

No Mercy wrote:
Erm... I hate to be that guy, but that's actually Majnun Vahidov, one of the victims.
Here's an actual photo of Farda Gadirov's corpse:
Spoiler:
hell, I didn't even know 0_0 took photos from open sources that I could find. This photo really looks more like Farda Gadirov
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24871
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 2:37 am

ANTIPATHY wrote:
1. One of the few photos of Farda Gadirov
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where the hell they take this at. Right after he came out of a pool?

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baku academy shooting case   Baku academy shooting case Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baku academy shooting case
Page 1 of 1