Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Empty
PostSubject: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm

A very interesting case that happened in my city on December 1.

On December 1, police officers from Wrocław received a call that 44-year-old Maksymilian Faściszewski, wanted on an arrest warrant, was hiding in one of the apartments in the eastern part of the city. The police arrived at the scene late in the afternoon and detained Faściszewski, who was suspected of fraud. A few hours after the arrest, in the early evening, they handed him over to police officers from the criminal department of the Fabryczna district. After interrogating the suspect, they were to take him to jail after a few hours and then to the prosecutor's office, where he was to be charged with fraud. During the transport of the detainee, around 10:30 p.m. in the Krzyki borough, the police car stopped for a moment, and then Faściszewski, sitting in the police car, took out a previously hidden black powder weapon and fired twice at the policemen, hitting them both and mortally wounding them. Both policemen died on December 4 in hospital. After firing the shots, the perpetrator got out of the police car, managed to remove his handcuffs and escaped. At that moment, he was noticed by a random passer-by who, seeing the injured policemen and the escaping perpetrator, called the emergency number. At around 2:00 a.m. on December 2, an SMS message was sent to the residents of Wrocław warning about a potential situation with an active shooter and a dangerous criminal on the loose. Faściszewski was arrested in the Biskupin neighborhood on the morning of December 2.

It turned out that the police who first detained the perpetrator made a mistake by not searching him properly, which is why he managed to smuggle in a weapon and hide it in the police car. On December 5, police stations across the country paid tribute to the deceased policemen by blaring the sirens of police cars.

Faściszewski was a 44-year-old entrepreneur suspected of fraud. He lived in the Muchobór Mały neighborhood, where his neighbors remembered him as a strange guy who was constantly afraid of the police and was paranoid. Faściszewski was active on the Internet, especially on Instagram, where he published, among other things, posts and stories about conspiracy theories, paranormal phenomena and his hatred of the police. A few weeks before the attack, he published a story in which he threatened police officers that if they approached him, he would open fire on them. He was also a supporter of the far-right pro-Russian terrorist organization Rodacy Kamraci led by Wojciech "Jaszczur" Olszański. In videos on Instagram, he talked about his hatred of Jews, Americans and policemen, and in one of the videos he even explained how to fight the police. After the attack, he stated that he did not remember the attack on the policemen in the police car, citing mental illness.

This is quite a personal matter for me because Muchobór Mały, where the perpetrator lived, is only a few kilometers south of Gądów Mały, where I live.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, tellecat, war criminal, Licht, Arkan and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 6935
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:00 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
A very interesting case that happened in my city on December 1.

On December 1, police officers from Wrocław received a call that 44-year-old Maksymilian Faściszewski, wanted on an arrest warrant, was hiding in one of the apartments in the eastern part of the city. The police arrived at the scene late in the afternoon and detained Faściszewski, who was suspected of fraud. A few hours after the arrest, in the early evening, they handed him over to police officers from the criminal department of the Fabryczna district. After interrogating the suspect, they were to take him to jail after a few hours and then to the prosecutor's office, where he was to be charged with fraud. During the transport of the detainee, around 10:30 p.m. in the Krzyki borough, the police car stopped for a moment, and then Faściszewski, sitting in the police car, took out a previously hidden black powder weapon and fired twice at the policemen, hitting them both and mortally wounding them. Both policemen died on December 4 in hospital. After firing the shots, the perpetrator got out of the police car, managed to remove his handcuffs and escaped. At that moment, he was noticed by a random passer-by who, seeing the injured policemen and the escaping perpetrator, called the emergency number. At around 2:00 a.m. on December 2, an SMS message was sent to the residents of Wrocław warning about a potential situation with an active shooter and a dangerous criminal on the loose. Faściszewski was arrested in the Biskupin neighborhood on the morning of December 2.

It turned out that the police who first detained the perpetrator made a mistake by not searching him properly, which is why he managed to smuggle in a weapon and hide it in the police car. On December 5, police stations across the country paid tribute to the deceased policemen by blaring the sirens of police cars.

Faściszewski was a 44-year-old entrepreneur suspected of fraud. He lived in the Muchobór Mały neighborhood, where his neighbors remembered him as a strange guy who was constantly afraid of the police and was paranoid. Faściszewski was active on the Internet, especially on Instagram, where he published, among other things, posts and stories about conspiracy theories, paranormal phenomena and his hatred of the police. A few weeks before the attack, he published a story in which he threatened police officers that if they approached him, he would open fire on them. He was also a supporter of the far-right pro-Russian terrorist organization Rodacy Kamraci led by Wojciech "Jaszczur" Olszański. In videos on Instagram, he talked about his hatred of Jews, Americans and policemen, and in one of the videos he even explained how to fight the police. After the attack, he stated that he did not remember the attack on the policemen in the police car, citing mental illness.

This is quite a personal matter for me because Muchobór Mały, where the perpetrator lived, is only a few kilometers south of Gądów Mały, where I live.

Great search xDarkRazoR.

Also i have a similar one on Bulgaria:

In the early hours of March 14, 2014, in the town of Lyaskovets, Bulgaria, a 52-year-old man identified as Petko Petkov (a somewhat strange name) entered a local school at 6 a.m. with a gun and threatened the students telling them to stop yelling loud. After the principal was threatened by Petko, he called the police saying that an armed man entered his school and "took hostages." Petko, after hearing the police sirens, barricaded himself in his apartment to wait for the officers. When they arrived, Petko shot at them first, wounding 2. The officers asked him to stop the shooting but Petko disobeyed them and fired again, killing 1 and wounding the remaining one before one of the wounded officers shot him, wounding him. After the shooting, Petko was arrested and sentenced to life in prison (25 years).

During the investigation, it was learned that Petko was mentally unstable and aggressive. Petko, owned 4 weapons; 2 hunting rifles and 2 hunting shotguns, whose licenses expired in 2012. He also said that the day before the raid, he threatened the students with using weapons if they did not keep quiet.

In conclusion, the incident could have been avoided if Petko was reported the day before or taken to a mental clinic.

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and CoreyVanVonWeg like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14645
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 6:26 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
He was also a supporter of the far-right pro-Russian terrorist organization Rodacy Kamraci led by Wojciech "Jaszczur" Olszański.
But Rodacy Kamraci are not terrorist organization

Йозеф Геббельс likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 7:37 am

Denethor wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
He was also a supporter of the far-right pro-Russian terrorist organization Rodacy Kamraci led by Wojciech "Jaszczur" Olszański.

Ik, but some of them were arrested on terrorism charges like this guy who wanted to shoot the Minister of Health.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:30 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Denethor wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Ik, but some of them were arrested on terrorism charges like this guy who wanted to shoot the Minister of Health.

This is the first I've ever heard of them, could you elaborate a little bit more on who they are?

xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:06 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Denethor wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

This is the first I've ever heard of them, could you elaborate a little bit more on who they are?

Polish far-right panslavic organization. They are known for numerous provocations at their rallies. Their most famous action was burning a copy of the Kalisz Statute (a medieval document that proclaimed equal laws of the Polish Jews with other citizens) during their rally few years ago. Tbh they are known mostly as a meme in Polish internet, but some of members were engaged in failed terrorist conspiracies. Their ideology is a mix of panslavism, antisemitism, "endecja" (Polish nationalism), neo-Nazism and anti-Americanism.

QuestionMark and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 1:11 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Denethor wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Oh i didnt heard about it.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 7:08 am

Photo of him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, proshooter, war criminal, Denethor, Arkan and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2023 5:11 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Photo of him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
based anti-NWO warrior

ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR, Arkan and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers   The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The case of shooting of Wrocław police officers
Page 1 of 1