Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters that only killed police officers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 11:38 am

Are there any mass shootings whose victims were only police officers? I remember with Yang Jia, but it was a mass stabbing instead.

I'll begin.

Zhao Rougqi: After he was given access to a guard's rifle, he first killed a police officer in his home, then murdered another police officer in his home. He then went to a police station and killed nine more police officers, and then committed suicide by shooting himself in the head in Beijing, 1994.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Gavin Long killed 3 and injured 3 officers.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61901
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Micah Xavier Johnson killed 5 police officers in Dallas, Texas on July 7, 2016.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91967
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Justin Bourque killed 3 Policemen and injured 2 more.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Lovelle Mixon killed four officers in one day, including two SWAT officers (impressive considering the level of firepower a SWAT Team is bringing to the table).

Likewise, Maurice Clemmons killed four officer who were off-duty.

What I find interesting is that both killers carried out their acts in a sense of revenge for the police daring to arrest them for their various crimes (which included drug abuse, violent assault, and child molestation).

Capping off the little list I made is Richard Poplawski, a far-right extremist who shot and killed three police officers after they responded to a domestic dispute between him and his mother.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Shar-e-Safa amok case

On September 23, 2018, an Afghan prisoner killed up to seven policemen at the Shar-e-Safa district jail in Shar-e-Safa0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Lehloholono S. Hasebeng: was a South African police constable who killed eight people and wounded four others at the prison complex in Goedemoed, a town in Orange Free State, South Africa on August 25, 1992, before committing suicide. Four of his victims were policemen.

Batyrsky massacre: In August 1906 a prison guard killed twelve people inside of a prison during a prison riot and wounded others in Batyrsky, Russia. It is not clear if the guard only killed prison inmates, or his colleagues. Also it is not clear on the location of Batyrsky, since there is no available information that would prove that a town of that name exists, or has existed in Russia, though it is possible that it was misspelt in the sources.
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 45609
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Didn't only target cops, but Tian Mingjian killed the regimental political commissar from his base's drill ground, also killing three other military officials who were trying to stop him and injuring at least ten more before fleeing the military base, and then murdering 7 policemen at Jianguomen.

There are mass shootings where only military officers were killed, i don't know if those can be taken into account considering this thread's objective, though. Anyway, here's some of the ones that follow this trend (by the name of the shooter): Vladislav Chelah (15 causalities), Nidal Malik Hasan (14 causalities), Artur Vaganov (10 causalities), Mattias Flink (7 causalities), and, as a honorary mention, Sergei Lepnev (6 causalities).

Mass murder that take place in military sites are very interesting to me, especially if those sites are educational in nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters that only killed police officers?   Mass shooters that only killed police officers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters that only killed police officers?
Page 1 of 1