Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68597
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 9:37 pm

Elliot Rodger: Killed 3 with kitchen knives
Luke Woodham: Killed mother with a kitchen knife and baseball bat
Cherie Rhoades: Stabbed one person with a kitchen knife when she ran out of ammunition
Marc Lepine: Stabbed one woman to death with a hunting knife
Charles Whitman: Killed mother and wife with kitchen knives
Gabriel Wortman: Killed 9 by setting their houses on fire

Feel free to list any others I forgot to list.

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 11:56 pm

Ian David Long stabbed one of his victims in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 10:00 am

Sturmer wrote:
Ian David Long stabbed one of his victims in the neck.
Thanks, I didn't hear that before.

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 3:51 pm

Alex Hribal wounded 23 with 2 knives, 8 inch knives.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:35 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:
Thanks for the response, but I meant mass shooters who mainly killed with guns but killed others with non-firearms. Regardless, I find Alex Hribal to be interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:06 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
9mmtomyhead wrote:
Thanks for the response, but I meant mass shooters who mainly killed with guns but killed others with non-firearms. Regardless, I find Alex Hribal to be interesting.

Oh right, sorry I messed up
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36251
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 3:06 am

Mutsuo Toi beheaded his grandmother with an axe as a mercy kill and using it along side a katana and a shotgun to murder 29 more people in his village, injuring 3. I was unable to find specifics due to the language barrier and age of the incident.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42668
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 8:47 am

Wade Frankum: Killed his first victim, Roberta Armstrong, with a knife, in a mall, before pulling out his rifle and kill more 6 people.
Fan Jieming: Killed Zhang Yunfeng, after throwing sulfuric acid against his and beating him with a metal pipe, before starting his shooting spree, killing 5 more people.
Ibrahim Shkupolli: Killed his ex-girlfriend in his apartment with a knife, before going to the Sello mall and shot dead 4 people.
Quintino Júlio: Injured a man with a pipe due to a dispute, before shotting 3 random people he found, 2 fatally.
Campo Elías Delgado: Killed Nora Becerra, Claudia Rincón and Rita Delgado with a knife.
Woo Bum-kon: Killed 3 people and himself after detonaning two hand grenades, at the end of his killing spree, living 57 people dead.
Lynwood Drake: Injured Joanne Morrow by beating her with a blackjack.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Guilherme Taucci Monteiro and Luiz Henrique de Castro. Luiz finished off a victim with a hatchet and later switched to a knife after losing his hatchet.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 11:31 am

Sabine Radmacher smothered her 5 year old son to death, stabbed AND shot her husband dead, then shot and killed 1 and injured 18 with a gun at a hospital.

DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29903
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 3:29 pm

Seeing Carnifex's posts makes me cringe. This is my 500th comment btw. Fuck you amokauliflower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms   Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters who also killed or wounded with non-firearms
Page 1 of 1