Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KTCON

KTCON

Contribution Points : 7387
Forum Reputation : 0

What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Empty
PostSubject: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 12:28 pm

The answer is a clear NO! It is important that there would only be two possible models for Confederate victory, which would be a territorial Status Quo and acceptance by the union of southern independence, and the second model, in which the south would annex other states, or the union altogether. The point is that all radical ideologies could not be born since all the ideas defended would already be put into practice. It would be interesting to see the Southern States with numerous new generals or colonels, such as Elliot Rodger, David Attias and others. It's incredible that just one historical factor changed absolutely everything.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 12:53 pm

You wouldn’t last a day in Dixie, you swarthoid

QuestionMark and xDarkRazoR like this post

CUECUMBER dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 12:58 pm

Fortunately, I know a lot of friends from Arkansas and other states and they told me that I would last. I know how to use a weapon very well and respect other people's religion and values.

CUECUMBER likes this post

Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:00 pm

but, who said we can't have a confederate country again? all it takes is for the people to want it. weapons and the capacity to do so already exist.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:02 pm

TLDR+You’re Jewish or probably mixed race+You’re a Pekka fan

Need I say more?

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:04 pm

I'm nothing like that. happily. I respect all people, like Jews and Armenians, but I'm not part of them and wouldn't want to be one of them, because I don't like the culture.
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:04 pm

and about Pekka, he was a copycat columbiner. hahahaah, why am I going to be a Pekka hybristophile?
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:07 pm

If I had to like someone and not in a hybristophile way, because I don't like the person because of the violence, but because of the personality, I would choose Elliot. 1000 times more beautiful, interesting and I already have contact with.
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:22 pm

KTCON wrote:
but, who said we can't have a confederate country again? all it takes is for the people to want it. weapons and the capacity to do so already exist.
THE SECOND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR IS COMING!

CUECUMBER likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:31 pm

KTCON wrote:
I'm nothing like that. happily. I respect all people, like Jews and Armenians, but I'm not part of them and wouldn't want to be one of them, because I don't like the culture.

RESPECTING JEWS AND ARMENIANS💀🗿💀🗿😭

QuestionMark, Drum$tick and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8813
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:31 pm

KTCON wrote:
KTCON wrote:
THE SECOND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR IS COMING!

Yes, Donald Trump is going to start it.
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:33 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
KTCON wrote:

I respect them, just like I said, I don't agree with their culture and I have the right to do that.
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:34 pm

Trump is good, and as a businessman he is peaceful. a second war needs warrior leaders. I support trump
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:35 pm

KTCON wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
KTCON wrote:

I respect them, just like I said, I don't agree with their culture and I have the right to do that.
Respecting is one thing, agreeing is another. know how to understand
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:36 pm

and it's only a matter of time before a General Elliot appears out there
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 1:42 pm

It is more than clear that modern culture is the real problem. the economic system is perfect, what problematizes it is obviously contemporary social behavior, which is totally anti-human. When you discover that the Greeks had a culture that was freer about things like homosexuality and equality between women in Sparta, you realize the madness we live in today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 2:20 pm

KTCON wrote:
Trump is good, and as a businessman he is peaceful. a second war needs warrior leaders. I support trump
Trump is a filthy Niggerlover. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sturmengel on Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 2:23 pm

democratically is the best we have with the current system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 2:25 pm

KTCON wrote:
democratically is the best we have with the current system.
The best system is in my balls
Back to top Go down
KTCON

KTCON

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 2:41 pm

I said he is the best in the current system. trump is the best. Now, if we were fascists or something else, obviously it would be better.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 5:10 pm

KTCON wrote:
I said he is the best in the current system. trump is the best. Now, if we were fascists or something else, obviously it would be better.

Also your maps are wildly unrealistic and lol @ the thought of ER being general of anything let alone being born in this world.

NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 5:14 pm

"Why do school shootings happen?"
"It's (insert wrong opinion here)!"
"You're wrong! It's those DAMN YANKEES!!"

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?   What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if the Confederates had won the war? would there be so many attacks?
Page 1 of 1