Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sniper Attacks

Go down 
+8
dyonqqr
Stoned Slacker
Jenn
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
sscc
AnimeXd
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 6:32 pm

list mass snipers/ spree snipers here

Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 55024
Forum Reputation : 0

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 6:48 pm

eldigato wrote:

DC SNIPERS, Suffolk county sniper, phoenix sniper, Austin sniper, west Virginia sniper

i think theres more, but i forgot others
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 6:57 pm

AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:

DC SNIPERS, Suffolk county sniper, phoenix sniper, Austin sniper, west Virginia sniper

nice. who exactly is the phoenix sniper u referr to? i found multiple cases
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm

eldigato wrote:
AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:

nice. who exactly is the phoenix sniper u refer to? i found multiple cases

i was refereeing to the 2015 freeway one, but the others can apply as well i guess

i also found Ohio highway sniper attacks, and the phoenix one that also happened in 2015

very odd
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:08 pm

AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:
AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:

i was refereeing to the 2015 freeway one, but the others can apply as well i guess

i also found Ohio highway sniper attacks, and the phoenix one that also happened in 2015

very odd

yeah i found that ohio sniper guy, he was seriosuly mental it seams
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:12 pm

eldigato wrote:
AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:
AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:

very odd

yeah i found that ohio sniper guy, he was seriosuly mental it seams

only got 27 years
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the phoenix sniper got out quick and got his pistol back lol

its a hi point not even that good

also there was that finnish guy that sniped ppl but im too lazy too find his name
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:46 pm

eldigato wrote:

also there was that finnish guy that sniped ppl but im too lazy too find his name

the Imatra shooting, Hyvinkää shooting, or Simo Häyhä the sniper from the military
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:49 pm

AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:

the Imatra shooting, Hyvinkää shooting, or Simo Häyhä the sniper from the military
Eero Hiltunen
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:54 pm

eldigato wrote:
AnimeXd wrote:
eldigato wrote:

the Imatra shooting shooting or Simo Häyhä the sniper from the military

imatra

i edited with another sniper incident
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Michael Andrew Clark killed 3 in 1965
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Brenda Spencer's attack was a sniper attack in addition to a school shooting, although not quite a mass shooting by most measures.

A very old example of a mass sniper attack is Melvin Collins, who was the perpetrator of the Market Street Massacre in Chester, Pennsylvania in 1948.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 5:04 am

Martin Peyerl, Stephen Paddock and Tyrone Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 2:24 pm

Stephen Paddock, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Alan Muhammed and Charles Whitman.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 5:01 pm

Stephen Paddock was not a Sniper, he did not use a Sniper Rifle, he just fired constantley with a bump-stopped Assualt Rifle.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Lee Harvey Oswald didn't commit a mass shooting.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Stephen Paddock was not a Sniper, he did not use a Sniper Rifle, he just fired constantley with a bump-stopped Assualt Rifle.

Machine gun sniper.

AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 8:09 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

would Peter Sylvester count as a shooter
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:17 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I thought we were naming Snipers who committed murder, my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 6:35 am

I remember when the Washington DC sniper attacks were happening and I was afraid to leave the house. My Mother thought I was being ridiculous because the places where he was killing people was like 150 miles away, but I remember hearing something about how the car he was driving around in had New Jersey license plates and that scared me. I thought he might start killing people in New Jersey and I'd be all paranoid and scared whenever my Mom would leave the house and I was home alone. I was also scared to even ride around in the car with her. And there was no way in hell I would go anywhere near a gas station.

I remember when my Mom told me they had caught him, I felt so relieved. My Mom was relieved too because now I wouldn't be driving her crazy about this shooter coming to New Jersey anymore.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 9:27 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I thought we were naming Snipers who committed murder, my mistake.

you can list serial snipers or assassins
Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 9:28 am

Jenn wrote:
I remember when the Washington DC sniper attacks were happening and I was afraid to leave the house. My Mother thought I was being ridiculous because the places where he was killing people was like 150 miles away, but I remember hearing something about how the car he was driving around in had New Jersey license plates and that scared me. I thought he might start killing people in New Jersey and I'd be all paranoid and scared whenever my Mom would leave the house and I was home alone. I was also scared to even ride around in the car with her. And there was no way in hell I would go anywhere near a gas station.

I remember when my Mom told me they had caught him, I felt so relieved. My Mom was relieved too because now I wouldn't be driving her crazy about this shooter coming to New Jersey anymore.

wow, i remember being scared after sandy hook but have never experienced being close to an area where somebody was going on a sniping spree
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 11:00 am

Michael Soles
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58154
Forum Reputation : 15

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Rex Whitemire Harbour
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:33 pm

Rodney Dale.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40209
Forum Reputation : 175

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 10:52 pm

1997 Stamps shooting (2 wounded): A 14 year old student, Joseph Todd, launches a sniper attack at his school. I'm struggling to find more information.

1974 Olean High School shooting: 17-year-old student Anthony Barbaro, an A student and member of the school rifle team, breaks into his school during break, kills a janitor, shoots people on the street below (killing 3 and wounding 11) before police gas the room. Due to his defective gas mask, he is arrested. He later hangs himself in jail, leaving three suicide notes.

Michael Andrew Clark is definitely interesting too, even if he was already posted. There's also Mark Essex.
This is obviously speculation and not the rule, but I remember Peter Langman talking about how some snipers are psychopathic - or, rather, why some psychopaths choose sniping (like Charles Whitman and Brenda Spencer): it's cold, safe, impersonal, and from a distance while still satisfying whatever psychological niche or need the shooting furfills.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42318
Forum Reputation : 93

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 7:45 am

1977 Hackettstown shooting: 20 year old Emile Pierre Benoist, armed with a semiautomatic .44 caliber Ruger rifle with telescopic sight, went to the railroad tracks and hide in the bushes. Then 14 year old David Galvin passed in riding in a mini motorbike, then Emile shot and killed David, his friend escaped and would later tell the police and the brother of David what happened. After his first kill, he dragged the boby of David and hide it behind an abandoned tannery adjacent to the railroad, and waited again for more victims, killing two more people that passed and hiding their bodies in the same place. After killing three people, he left the hiding spot. And started walking the railroad shooting dead people he found, killing three more people. After like three hours of escaping the police, he was surrounded and shot himself. The gun wasnt owned legally by him, since before he was convicted of having two loaded shotguns, the year prior, with the possible intention of burgarly.

1993 El Cajon sniper shooting: 62 year old Gordon Neumann, which was considered a loner and hated children, being called Igor due to his pyschical appaerance, shot from his apartment window with a rifle, killing 2 people, being one of them a 9 year old girl and injuring 5 other people, before his apartment being burned and him being found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 9:51 pm

Kind of obvious, but Charles Whitman.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38004

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 11:04 am

Bernard Henry McGinn - A infamous PIRA figure affiliated within the "PIRA Sniper Brigade Unit" Whom was one of the most feared figures of the War, sniping down British Armed Forces from as far away as half a mile.

Bernard Henry McGinn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Battles & Wars: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

South Armagh Sniper (1990–1997) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Saoradh on Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

QuestionMark, Saoradh and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 11:33 am

Martin Peyerl
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 2:08 pm

Robert E. Crimo III, 2022 Highland Park shooting.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 2:24 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
He carried out a mass shooting while dressed as a woman, I could only fantasize of having such swag

Saoradh, Achlys and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 4:07 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
He carried out a mass shooting while dressed as a woman, I could only fantasize of having such swag

Troon drip ftw
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 4:12 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

Troon drip ftw
Just waiting on some dope to shoot up a mall in a maid dress now lol

Saoradh and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38004

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:54 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

Troon drip ftw
Just waiting on some dope to shoot up a mall in a maid dress now lol

The first female mass sniper 😂

Sponsored content

Sniper Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Attacks   Sniper Attacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Attacks
Page 1 of 1