Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HuehueBR

HuehueBR

Contribution Points : 6256
Forum Reputation : 0

The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Empty
PostSubject: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 9:15 am

Since the attack in Suzano, there have always been cheap imitators, like in the last case a 13 year old boy who took a knife to school (Occurred in March) in most of these attacks the perpetrator wears a mask

(I'm using Google translate and I hope this is in the right post topic).

Trolzzerl likes this post

HuehueBR dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
HuehueBR

HuehueBR

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 9:16 am

Again, the translator not helping.

Trolzzerl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24546
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 1:50 pm

HuehueBR wrote:
Since the attack in Suzano, there have always been cheap imitators, like in the last case a 13 year old boy who took a knife to school (Occurred in March) in most of these attacks the perpetrator wears a mask

It's always that mask. It's also always those 14 year old pussies doing this.

HuehueBR likes this post

Back to top Go down
HuehueBR

HuehueBR

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 2:09 pm

Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:

Yes, the only originality was that of Realengo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 2:34 pm

HuehueBR wrote:
Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:

He was actually efficient too. Not like that loser from cambe that only killed 2 with like 30 fucking shots.

Back to top Go down
HuehueBR

HuehueBR

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 3:34 pm

Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:
Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:

He was actually efficient too. Not like that loser from cambe that only killed 2 with like 30 fucking shots.
In some videos (Cambé shooter) he said it was the "Brazilian Columbine". lol!

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
HuehueBR

HuehueBR

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 5:40 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:
Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:

haha in fact, although Wellington seems to me to be the most interesting Brazilian shooter, he is not original at all.

He is a copy of Cho Seung Hui, even his motives and personality are similar.

Both had bullying as their main motivation, both were religious, both believed themselves to be martyrs and thought that their actions were going to be Revolutionary and would inspire others, and both denied any guilt related to the shooting.

I read it on a server I read that Wellington had mentioned him (Cho), I will look to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:56 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:
Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:

haha in fact, although Wellington seems to me to be the most interesting Brazilian shooter, he is not original at all.

Both had bullying as their main motivation, both were religious, both believed themselves to be martyrs and thought that their actions were going to be Revolutionary and would inspire others, and both denied any guilt related to the shooting.

I read it on a server I read that Wellington had mentioned him (Cho), I will look to confirm.
Yeah, i also read that he mentioned Cho Seung Huí and that he referred to him as a brother, he also mentioned Edimar Aparecido Freitas, however I do not see any mention of these 2 shooters in the published letters, although many articles affirm the aforementioned so I trust
iirc Wellington also liked columbine to some extent

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 3:17 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:
Arkan wrote:
HuehueBR wrote:

Yeah, i also read that he mentioned Cho Seung Huí and that he referred to him as a brother, he also mentioned Edimar Aparecido Freitas, however I do not see any mention of these 2 shooters in the published letters, although many articles affirm the aforementioned so I trust
iirc Wellington also liked columbine to some extent

I never read that he liked or even mentioned columbine, do You have a source?
I saw posts on VK and Telegram. But again they claimed that Anton Konev was inspired by columbine so its dubious

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.   The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perpetrators of school attacks in Brazil are the same thing.
Page 1 of 1