Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VitaminR7.62

VitaminR7.62

Contribution Points : 6382
Forum Reputation : 29

Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Empty
PostSubject: Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt   Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 11:51 am

"CBI 25/JCSO 1066 – Belt & 3 OD (Olive Drab) Fabric Pouches: (1) Fired 9mm [WIN] Casing matched to the Hi-Point Carbine – From Body"

Is it explained anywhere in the 11K or other documents the significance of this casing? Or where it came from? This is something I've never seen mentioned, anywhere. I cannot see a casing ejecting directly into a B.A.R pouch, especially due to the fact there were flaps covering the pouches. I could possibly see Eric clearing a malfunction in the carbine, flipping the carbine with the ejection port facing the ground while racking the charging handle to get a casing out of the chamber, but I still don't see it falling inside a pouch (once again, especially with the flap covering the pouch).

According to what I've found, nothing else was found in any of the B.A.R pouches, expect (1) 9mm casing fired from the Carbine.

If we are to believe Eric killed Dylan, could this be the casing that was from the round Eric used to shoot Dylan with? Eric picks up the casing from the ground, then puts it in a pouch of his B.A.R belt, in a sense carrying his homie with him to the afterlife, or whatever he thought, then kills himself. Sounds crazy but idk, thoughts?

Just something I've never seen mentioned anywhere, maybe im trippin.

Engel, ANOMIC and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19233
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt   Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 1:26 pm

that's definitely an interesting theory! i think the most likely explanation was the first thing you mentioned, since i'm pretty sure the carbine is a shitty gun and gets jammed quite a bit. but i think your idea is fascinating, especially the idea that eric would keep the shell from the shot that killed dylan. i have a hard time suspending my disbelief enough, because of the evidence that eric died first. i'd bring it up with randy brown though, he'd probably like the theory and really consider it, if he hasn't already thought of it himself lol

VitaminR7.62 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DangerLine

DangerLine

Contribution Points : 18850
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt   Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 3:02 am

VitaminR7.62 wrote:
"CBI 25/JCSO 1066 – Belt & 3 OD (Olive Drab) Fabric Pouches: (1) Fired 9mm [WIN] Casing matched to the Hi-Point Carbine – From Body"

Is it explained anywhere in the 11K or other documents the significance of this casing? Or where it came from? This is something I've never seen mentioned, anywhere. I cannot see a casing ejecting directly into a B.A.R pouch, especially due to the fact there were flaps covering the pouches. I could possibly see Eric clearing a malfunction in the carbine, flipping the carbine with the ejection port facing the ground while racking the charging handle to get a casing out of the chamber, but I still don't see it falling inside a pouch (once again, especially with the flap covering the pouch).

According to what I've found, nothing else was found in any of the B.A.R pouches, expect (1) 9mm casing fired from the Carbine.

If we are to believe Eric killed Dylan, could this be the casing that was from the round Eric used to shoot Dylan with? Eric picks up the casing from the ground, then puts it in a pouch of his B.A.R belt, in a sense carrying his homie with him to the afterlife, or whatever he thought, then kills himself. Sounds crazy but idk, thoughts?

Just something I've never seen mentioned anywhere, maybe im trippin.

I'd say it's either a casing that was left in there from a different time shooting (e.g. at Rampart Range), or it was picked up at another time in the shooting. Either way, it was a purposeful decision to place it in the pouch. There's already overwhelming, multi-faceted evidence that Dylan killed himself.

vril

Contribution Points : 22304
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt   Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 4:51 pm

Coulda just happened to eject into the pouch while he was shooting at an angle. Clearing a stovepipe jam would have also ejected a spent casing downwards.

CanIHelpYou and VitaminR7.62 like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt   Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 4:00 am

give it to me i will need it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt   Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fired 9mm casing in Eric's B.A.R Belt
Page 1 of 1