Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are these four people from Erics hit list?

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
munchkinphone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63839
Forum Reputation : 0

Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Empty
PostSubject: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this picture from the 11k? In that case does anybody know the page number?

I'd like to know who these four people are.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Yes. It is from Devon's interview. She is the first in the associates section If you are on acolumbinesite it is from pg 10601-10700 starting page 14

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 4:26 pm

I will say that E&D kinda sucked at naming people. Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Yes haha, I want to know if any of the victims where on the hit list. I have a vague memory of Daniel Mauser being in debate class for example.. is that true?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 9:59 pm

I assume excalibur is Yoshi Carroll and Scoop is one of the 2 boys who were in the room with Dave Sanders, Kevin Starkey? That is the one who Zach left a threatening note for.

Yea, those 2 try to be so "bad ass" but then they are like "hey excalibur, that's your nickname... ha... loser"

Contribution Points : 60140
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 2:21 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Yes haha, I want to know if any of the victims where on the hit list. I have a vague memory of Daniel Mauser being in debate class for example.. is that true?

Not a single person killed was on any of the hit lists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 6:40 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I assume excalibur is Yoshi Carroll and Scoop is one of the 2 boys who were in the room with Dave Sanders, Kevin Starkey? That is the one who Zach left a threatening note for.

Yea, those 2 try to be so "bad ass" but then they are like "hey excalibur, that's your nickname... ha... loser"

True! Smile I would love to know the reason they called the one guy "Stumpy" Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:29 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Daniel Mauser did take debate classes but at the same time he was a sophomore and Eric and Dylan were seniors. I also don't see Eric or Dylan getting involved in debates like Daniel. They didn't care what others thought, only what they did.

They got more into philosophy IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:31 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

That's a cool nickname though. Eric and Dylan sucked at insulting people.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 10:54 am

Austin Stephen Eubanks was on Eric's Shit List. He was the only one injured from the List.

Scoop was Kevin Starkey - page 002197.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 8:11 am

I found a little thank you to Excalibur from Eric

"Special thanks to Excaluber, KiBBz, [picture], VoDkA, Jester, and Imaginos for helping make this page happen."
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:36 am

munchkinphone wrote:

"Special thanks to Excaluber, KiBBz, [picture], VoDkA, Jester, and Imaginos for helping make this page happen."

Nice find! I think Excaluber was Yoshi. They both had a falling out with him and Zach tried to get Dylan kicked off of the sound board and have Yoshi take over. So much drama boys, so much drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Nice find! I think Excaluber was Yoshi. They both had a falling out with him and Zach tried to get Dylan kicked off of the sound board and have Yoshi take over. So much drama boys, so much drama.

Zach was kind of an ass. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:52 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

LOL, yea Zach was a bit two faced but it kind of shows another side of Dylan and how he never wanted to let anyone down or give up on people but also how alone he felt. He still clung to Zach as his best friend even though he was more of a frenemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

LOL, yea Zach was a bit two faced but it kind of shows another side of Dylan and how he never wanted to let anyone down or give up on people but also how alone he felt. He still clung to Zach as his best friend even though he was more of a frenemy.

Ah yes the frenemy. Brooks could be labeled one as well, among other things. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:09 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Ah yes the frenemy. Brooks could be labeled one as well, among other things. Rolling Eyes Haha

It's funny because Dylan was so uneasy around girls and felt they all hated him but his friends like Robyn and Devon were actually the two that cared about him the most and genuinely liked him it seems.

Did Brooks really say "Eric let me go because he loved me?" I read that somewhere but it seems odd that he would say that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:14 am

I'm also thinking about what the petty thing Yoshi did to get on Eric's hit list?

Was Yoshi the one on the Nixon tape though?

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:19 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

It's funny because Dylan was so uneasy around girls and felt they all hated him but his friends like Robyn and Devon were actually the two that cared about him the most and genuinely liked him it seems.

Did Brooks really say "Eric let me go because he loved me?" I read that somewhere but it seems odd that he would say that.

I don't think I have ever seen that before. scratch I have seen or read about Brooks saying that he thought Eric just truly didn't want to kill him.

But I agree, the whole love thing is a bit of a stretch. LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:25 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I don't think I have ever seen that before.  scratch   I have seen or read about Brooks saying that he thought Eric just truly didn't want to kill him.  

Yea and I cannot tell you where I read it... I probably read it without my glasses too LOL

I think Brooks being pushy AF and giving Eric a hard time saved his life. Eric probably said it because he didn't have time for it, like "Dude, I'm really busy... so get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:29 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I don't think I have ever seen that before.  scratch   I have seen or read about Brooks saying that he thought Eric just truly didn't want to kill him.  

Yea and I cannot tell you where I read it... I probably read it without my glasses too LOL

I think Brooks being pushy AF and giving Eric a hard time saved his life. Eric probably said it because he didn't have time for it, like "Dude, I'm really busy... so get out of here."

The world will never know what was said between them other then Brooks. Who is a well known, self admitted liar. So who knows what, if anything was really said at all. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
So much drama boys, so much drama.

Well they were teenagers.

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:40 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
So much drama boys, so much drama.

Well they were teenagers.

They were indeed. But most people assume drama queens are only girls. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

The world will never know what was said between them other then Brooks. Who is a well known, self admitted liar. So who knows what, if anything was really said at all. Rolling Eyes
I think an interaction did happen between them, but it wasn't this long drawn out fairytale Brooks tells everyone.

I think it was more like:

"Eric you dumbass, you missed half the day. What are you doing? Don't you want to go to college?".
"It doesn't matter anymore. Get out of here, Brooks. Go home".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 7:18 am

Ivan wrote:
I think an interaction did happen between them, but it wasn't this long drawn out fairytale Brooks tells everyone.

I think it was more like:

"Eric you dumbass, you missed half the day. What are you doing? Don't you want to go to college?".
"It doesn't matter anymore. Get out of here, Brooks. Go home".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   That is possible. I doubt Eric was in the mood for a lot of back and forth bantering given what was in his bags that he was trying to drag out of his car. SO whatever was said was likely very short.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 10:15 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Haha, I find it so funny if he said that 'cause I remember his mother said something completely different Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are these four people from Erics hit list?   Who are these four people from Erics hit list? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are these four people from Erics hit list?
Page 1 of 1