Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bucket list/wish list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83513
Forum Reputation : 0

Bucket list/wish list Empty
PostSubject: Bucket list/wish list   Bucket list/wish list Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Was pm'ing with another poster regarding visiting CHS & thought of an interesting topic..

What would be your top 5 items on your bucket/wish list if you visited Columbine?

Being realistic to a degree, here are a few I haven't experienced but would like to:

-meet someone directly involved or family of those involved/deceased
-See Eric's room
-Walk the halls of CHS (shout out to one of our posters who posted video on youtube.. wow, you are beautifully crazy my man, much respect!)
-Visit Dylan's family home (it's one of the most beautiful settings.. gorgeous home)
-See the original crosses up close
-Visit with someone who has unreleased pics &/or basement tapes (pics exist & to a limited degree so do the tapes be it audio or partial that we haven't seen)

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79656
Forum Reputation : 0

Bucket list/wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucket list/wish list   Bucket list/wish list Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:27 pm

I don't think I will ever visit Columbine. I will not have the time to do it for the next 2-3 years and after that 20 years have gone since the massacre, so for me it doesn’t make sense, but I understand if other people want to. If I was in the Denver area I would probably rent a car and drive to Littleton.

Anyway, some boring and predictable answers:
1. Eric’s house
2. Dylan’s house (I would like to drive in the mountains there, beautiful landscape.)
3. Columbine High School
4. The strip mall where they worked at Blackjack Pizza
5. ? (Maybe the gas station where Eric bought the propane or the parking lot where they got busted braking in to the van)
Back to top Go down

Bucket list/wish list
Page 1 of 1