Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 52224

PostSubject: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:33 pm

If he'd gone to Columbine, that is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
[Someone] described Kavanaugh as part of a clique of high-school athletes, most of whom were on the football team, who "routinely picked on" less physically fit or popular students. He said that he never witnessed Kavanaugh physically attacking another student, but he recalled him doing "nothing to stop the physical and verbal abuse." Instead, he said, Kavanaugh "stood by and laughed at the victims."

The NYT has published a number of pieces describing Kavanaugh as the ultimate embodiment of the a**hole high-school jock:

Emanation of Darkness

Contribution Points : 2315

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:51 pm

USA is a disgusting place.

"There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival. Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
Scriptorus Munificantus

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen."
Ezekiel 16:49
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 13669

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Agreed. And I live there

---STUPID PEOPLE!! Why must so many people be so stupid!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64743

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:34 pm

First off hi Lporter when you post I’m happy

And yes, yes he would

Though a question I’ve been pondering is did Dylan hate jocks more than Eric?

23september

Contribution Points : 14360

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:28 am

First off hi Lporter when you post I’m happy

And yes, yes he would

Though a question I’ve been pondering is did Dylan hate jocks more than Eric?

I think so, Eric I think wanted to be one at one point, the (though I hate the term) alpha male vibe of it all and being at the top of the food chain, and then he got bitter because he couldn't be one.

Dylan just didn't fit in, and wanted to be accepted for what he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17465

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 am

Ive lost hope.

With the SC now leaning conservative Roe v Wade is likely gone and that will set us back 50 years. Its over.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31794

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:58 am

The NYT has published a number of pieces describing Kavanaugh as the ultimate embodiment of the a**hole high-school jock:

And I don't believe them.

Not saying he was some kind of saint but I'm sick and tired of this political mudslinging and constant demonization of conservatives that's been going on non-stop lately.

View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 17465

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:46 am

I fully believe Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker and douchebag to boot.

It was the 1980's, the most self-involved decade ever....well until Social Media came around.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 65990

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 am

It was the 1980's, the most self-involved decade ever....well until Social Media came around.

Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 20724

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:47 am

Kavanaugh's a dick but I don't really care about some douchiness he displayed when he was 17.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?
Page 1 of 1