Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?

Go down 
+4
Screamingophelia
haydenschool
Emanation of Darkness
LPorter101
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150615
Forum Reputation : 2754

Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Empty
PostSubject: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 7:33 pm

If he'd gone to Columbine, that is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
[Someone] described Kavanaugh as part of a clique of high-school athletes, most of whom were on the football team, who "routinely picked on" less physically fit or popular students. He said that he never witnessed Kavanaugh physically attacking another student, but he recalled him doing "nothing to stop the physical and verbal abuse." Instead, he said, Kavanaugh "stood by and laughed at the victims."

The NYT has published a number of pieces describing Kavanaugh as the ultimate embodiment of the a**hole high-school jock:

Banned

Contribution Points : 52784
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 7:51 pm

USA is a disgusting place.
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64348
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Emanation of Darkness wrote:

Agreed. And I live there
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:34 pm

First off hi Lporter when you post I’m happy

And yes, yes he would

Though a question I’ve been pondering is did Dylan hate jocks more than Eric?

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 6:28 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
First off hi Lporter when you post I’m happy

And yes, yes he would

Though a question I’ve been pondering is did Dylan hate jocks more than Eric?

I think so, Eric I think wanted to be one at one point, the (though I hate the term) alpha male vibe of it all and being at the top of the food chain, and then he got bitter because he couldn't be one.

Dylan just didn't fit in, and wanted to be accepted for what he was.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 am

Emanation of Darkness wrote:

Ive lost hope.

With the SC now leaning conservative Roe v Wade is likely gone and that will set us back 50 years. Its over.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:58 am

LPorter101 wrote:

The NYT has published a number of pieces describing Kavanaugh as the ultimate embodiment of the a**hole high-school jock:

And I don't believe them.

Not saying he was some kind of saint but I'm sick and tired of this political mudslinging and constant demonization of conservatives that's been going on non-stop lately.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:46 am

I fully believe Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker and douchebag to boot.

It was the 1980's, the most self-involved decade ever....well until Social Media came around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 am

W.A.R. wrote:
It was the 1980's, the most self-involved decade ever....well until Social Media came around.

Haha
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:47 am

Kavanaugh's a dick but I don't really care about some douchiness he displayed when he was 17.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?   Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Kavanaugh have been on E&D's s**t list?
Page 1 of 1