Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Murder in North Korea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7783
Forum Reputation : 95

Mass Murder in North Korea  Empty
PostSubject: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 9:59 pm

Please list cases and thoughts on them. (I don’t know of any here).
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13898
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 10:17 pm

Two North Korean fishermen killed 16 of their coworkers in 2019: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50329588. There was also a spree killer who murdered three children and drained their blood in 2013: https://www.asiapress.org/korean/2016/03/society-human-rights/consecutive-murder-incidents-1/. He hasn't been caught to my knowledge.

Woundfucker, LucienBarminswaAlexander and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Youngie_2

Contribution Points : 6185
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 12:50 am

I don't know of any incidents in North Korea besides those already mentioned but there have been several incidents of deserters robbing or killing people at the borders or in other countries.

For example, on December 28, 2014, a deserter North Korean soldier killed 4 people in Helong, China in a spree robbery/murder after fleeing, the soldier was arrested and probably executed.

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 12:59 am

Youngie_2 wrote:
I don't know of any incidents in North Korea besides those already mentioned but there have been several incidents of deserters robbing or killing people at the borders or in other countries.

For example, on December 28, 2014, a deserter North Korean soldier killed 4 people in Helong, China in a spree robbery/murder after fleeing, the soldier was arrested and probably executed.

Thanks. Good info. I’ll probably make a number of these. In regards to mass murder in specific regions, states, and/or nations, I mean. But if someone could point me to any good source of consolidated info—like a user that knows countless smaller cases, or a specific poll—or something like that—that would be great. Just like… anywhere I can get even better info than I have. I’ve been to schoolshooters.info; r/masskillers; Wikipedia articles; random obscure crime news; is there anyone in this community with bountiful info that could DM it to me or something? That would be beneficial. I already have my own records of mass murder and serial killing, but I figure, this seems the most developed and passionate of shooting communities, from what I’ve seen, so maybe you people have even *more* info.
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:04 am

I don’t know. Maybe I should ask in a more formatted way. Don’t know how many users would click on this, or see it. Let alone a forum user with as much information as I desire. Considering I know a lot already myself, I’d be interested in getting perhaps like every criminal mass murder case from the last half-a-millennium.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:04 am

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:

Thanks. Good info. I’ll probably make a number of these. In regards to mass murder in specific regions, states, and/or nations, I mean. But if someone could point me to any good source of consolidated info—like a user that knows countless smaller cases, or a specific poll—or something like that—that would be great. Just like… anywhere I can get even better info than I have. I’ve been to schoolshooters.info; r/masskillers; Wikipedia articles; random obscure crime news; is there anyone in this community with bountiful info that could DM it to me or something? That would be beneficial. I already have my own records of mass murder and serial killing, but I figure, this seems the most developed and passionate of shooting communities, from what I’ve seen, so maybe you people have even *more* info.

Well, Amok wiki helps a lot

I have a lot of info about these kind of cases, i can't send DM's but if You Want help send me your email, or i can send My own email
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:06 am

Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:

I have a lot of info about these kind of cases, i can't send DM's but if You Want help send me your email, or i can send My own email

How much information do you have exactly?
Back to top Go down
Youngie_2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:08 am

Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:

A list, very extensive, like the rampage killers wiki list but more extensive and with different criteria
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:12 am

Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:

A list, very extensive, like the rampage killers wiki list but more extensive and with different criteria

Oh yeah, sure. That’d be perfect. If you’re willing to send it to me… well, don’t really wanna put my email on a public forum. So… can’t DM? I think you need 10 posts to do so, but I’m also on this forum’s Discord server, so if you DM’d me there that’d work too. “Mycoplasma mycoides.” I think the link to the server is on here somewhere, if it’s not too much trouble for you, of course…
Back to top Go down
Youngie_2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:16 am

Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:

Oh yeah, sure. That’d be perfect. If you’re willing to send it to me… well, don’t really wanna put my email on a public forum. So… can’t DM? I think you need 10 posts to do so, but I’m also on this forum’s Discord server, so if you DM’d me there that’d work too. “Mycoplasma mycoides.” I think the link to the server is on here somewhere, if it’s not too much trouble for you, of course…

Eh, it's okay, can You send the discord link?
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:22 am

Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:
Youngie_2 wrote:

Eh, it's okay, can You send the discord link?

Ummm… seemingly not. Paraphrasing: “Can’t send links or emails for 7 days after registration.” Either way seemingly not possible. But a permanent link to the Discord server can be found if you scroll down a bit in the help and information section of the forum. Sorry, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Murder in North Korea    Mass Murder in North Korea  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Murder in North Korea
Page 1 of 1