Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?

Go down 
+82
r3bandv0dka4EVA
fartsharter
kidbug
Arano
superiorityofreason
RickMaster
Esgaroth
Octal
amoralloner
Woundfucker
ChoHuiSeung
TheGoodChief
Arkan
Viotileaquaavianz
Sixztty
nobodysbusiness22
losercide
Qwerteroruiop
proshooter
Denethor
Homicide
xDarkRazoR
tellecat
Kaynhyde
TheNeuroSurge
yves
Darkness
Nelson216
exotiicgutz
transcendentalauracel331
vril
SonOfaGunz
Insomnia
Engel
DanielBryer
Amokauliflower
Spoobie
Timur's Swan Song
NEXT STEP UP
DevilishManiac
Canoweissmon
ANOMIC
Jeremy
Primate Murder
Stinkfist
Mr Bubbless
kaztiel
incelgnorance
Draw_It_White
Xtina
Vluptune
lognifiiskurk
Employer_Square
garbagetalker1
Cresearch
Luci
c0yn1n3
D0mino
Scowail
OcularOrbs
AD 19-95
nukethemnoobs
Tommy QTR
imgview
QuestionMark
Dingus
23september
mrhyde
REBdoomer1999
Okay-Okay
Screamingophelia
MattU
Smiggles94
Pho3nix
InsaneIntruder
Jea
Krieg
Tuga
DooMRebel
RebAndVoDKa
STK
Kaynvink
86 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61350
Forum Reputation : 0

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Empty
PostSubject: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Its as simple as you can read in the title , in which of them do you see yourself the most ?
Can be anyone who ever commited murder from Cho seung hui to Marcel Hesse.
For me its without a doubt Adam lanza , from me anxiety around other humans to my view on how the human hystory with its current cultures and civilasation destroyed human life to my Isolation.
Please do not see this as a warning sign.

anna444 and ShadowClaw like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Probably Martin Bryant, but without the long hair and the guns.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 pm

I see alot of myself in Adam Lanza and James Holmes. A little bit of Jeffery Dahmer too.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Last edited by STK on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

anna444 and ShadowClaw like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 12:45 am

Honestly? William Atchison. We shared a lot of the same interests and had a similar sense of humor.

RebAndVoDKa

RebAndVoDKa

Contribution Points : 59043

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Dylan Klebold.

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Eric Harris. Because of anger issues and homicidal thoughts

KMFDMLover and Nelson216 like this post

Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64442

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:49 pm

None. They are an interesting topic for research but I've never related to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60599
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:35 pm

William Atchison.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:40 pm

and maybe also David Sonboly but not that much since I dont suffer bullying and dont have depression
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Tuga wrote:
None. They are an interesting topic for research but I've never related to any of them.
me either, but I have a secret sympathy for those who never got caught.

STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Krieg wrote:
William Atchison.
Really? My first thought would have been Adam.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

STK wrote:
Krieg wrote:
William Atchison.
Really? My first thought would have been Adam.

why is that?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Well you have a drawing of Adam as your profile picture and I vaguely remember you mentioning something about anxiety... It's possible I'm just projecting.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Elliot Rodger and Dylan Klebold.

-Lil Peep

Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 6:20 pm

STK wrote:
Well you have a drawing of Adam as your profile picture and I vaguely remember you mentioning something about anxiety... It's possible I'm just projecting.

Yeah there was a time (2016) when I tought that I could somehow relate to Adam but I think that we were really different.The only thing he and I have in common is our interest in mass murders/crime
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 58463

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:51 pm

Eric Harris' anger issues, low self-esteem, and being moved from place to place and Ed Gein's upbringing and sensitivity.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 2:19 am

Stalin. Who else would  let their  son rot in jail as a pow.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm

I really relate too lanza and eric
Also robbie abit too

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 pm

Dylan Klebold is probably the most relatable to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
Its as simple as you can read in the title , in which of them do you see yourself the most ?
Can be anyone who ever commited murder from Cho seung hui to Marcel Hesse.
For me its without a doubt Adam lanza , from me anxiety around other humans to my view on how the human hystory with its current cultures and civilasation destroyed human life to my Isolation.
Please do not see this as a warning sign.

People say I look like Randy Stair but I say I'm most like William Atchison and Bryant and Lanza.

Back to top Go down
MattU

Contribution Points : 56356

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:31 pm

Dylan Klebold

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:45 pm

What kind of question is this? None.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Pains me to say but Dylan.

Back to top Go down
Okay-Okay

Okay-Okay

Contribution Points : 55303

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 11:48 pm

I would say, Dahmer, Dylan, and Eric. although I do not condone the acts these people committed, there are parts of them I can see myself in. from erics rage (but I am completely against racism, sexism, nazism ect) to Dylans Depression + the loneliness he felt and all the way to Dahmers acceptance of his inner darkness (i saw a captivating interview of Dahmer from 1994 with inside edition)

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64362

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 11:56 pm

Eric and Dylan, but that's probably because they are the ones I've sunk the most hours into researching. I don't know much about other murderers.

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:34 am

I also relate to Jeff Weise a lot.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:44 pm

I would also say i could resemble Michael Ryan, the Hungerford Shooter.
Back to top Go down
mrhyde

mrhyde

Contribution Points : 55962
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 5:05 pm

Probably Josef Mengle. I like to try to discover things and science is a subject I enjoy so if I was to kill someone I would find research and documentation important
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:30 pm

not sure, Eric Borel? Robert Hawkins? maybe a bit of Steven Kazmierczak?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 3:34 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 11:22 pm

I can relate to Adam Lanza and Kip Kinkel personality wise and I can relate to Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Kimveer Gill, Pekka-Eric Auvenen, Elliot Rodger, and Kip Kinkel with their taste in media.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 3:13 pm

I also relate to Nikolas Cruz a lot as well.

-Lil Peep

Arano dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66290
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Dylan, the reason i got so into Columbine was after reading excerpts from his journal.

Also relate a lot to Eric, the anger and the hatred for how superficial and meaningless the world turned out.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I also relate to Nikolas Cruz a lot as well.

I could also say i relate to Cruz

Cruz looks like a missing member of CMR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 am

Ill just put this in categories:
Anger: Eric Harris
Hate: Pekka Eric Auvinen
Depression/Sad: Jeff Weise/Robert Hawkins
Anxiety: Adam Lanza/Pekka Eric Auvinen/ Dylan Klebold
Loneliness: Elliot Rodger/Dylan Klebold
Bullying: Any of em who were bullied i guess
Interests: Adam Lanza/Ali Sonboly/Auvinen/Alvaro Castillo
Hopelessness: Seung Hui Cho
Isolation: Adam Lanza/ Tim Kretschmer/Pekka Eric Auvinen
Revenge feelings: Robert Steinhauser
Music: Kimveer Gill/Eric Harris/ Dylan Klebol/Auvinen/Matthew Murray
When I think about my feelings when reading their manifestos: Seung Hui Cho/Pekka Eric Auvinen
Feelings of Paranoia: Jiverly Wong
When losing a loved one: Matti Saari/ Nikolas Cruz
Self-bullying: Sebastian Bosse
Childhood/adolescence: Asa Coon
Fear: Alvaro Castillo

Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 54284
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:49 am

Steinhäuser, fuck teachers.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 am

imgview wrote:
Steinhäuser, fuck teachers.
Yea
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 2:38 am

I also relate to Eric's bad spelling as well.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:11 am

I would say Richard Durn and Dylan Klebold for sadness and lack of interest in life, and maybe to some extent Adam Lanza for anxiety and social life.

23september wrote:
Also relate a lot to Eric, the anger and the hatred for how superficial and meaningless the world turned out.

Same for me, I hate this era we live in.

But I obviously relate to the person they were before the shooting, I can understand the feeling of hopelessness or powerlessness that made them want and do such an horrible thing, but in no way it excuses the shooting, in no way it gave them the right to take other's life because their own life failed. I can relate to some of them because we have their writings and know what they thought and felt but I strongly disagree with fangirls who refuse to condemn killings just because they were depressed or bullied.
Back to top Go down
Dingus

Contribution Points : 60216

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:32 am

Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:44 am

Dingus wrote:
I don't believe it's beneficial to relate to murderers, especially for those who would describe themselves as mentally permeable. People are not so different from one another, and you could make these sorts of connections to almost anyone if you knew enough about them.

Sure, the fact that so many of us can relate to the shooters mean that many people on this forum could also relate to each other if we knew more about each other. Depression, sadness, powerlessness, anxiety, loneliness... are very common feelings that are not only for killers. But sadly we know of them for killers because they killed. It is not something we really talk otherwise. Too bad we usually talk about it only once things degenerated. And I am not criticizing anyone, I myself don't usually talk about my issues to people I know and maybe people I know feel the same and don't dare to talk about it to me.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

That's hardly unique to Eric though. Seems like bad spelling is a universal trait amongst mass shooters.  Smile

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

That's hardly unique to Eric though. Seems like bad spelling is a universal trait amongst mass shooters.  Smile

At the risk of sounding like an old sourpuss (which yet I am not, I hope) I also think it has unfortunately become a universal trait amongst teenagers. Which may be why we have the impression that many mass shooters - in fact mainly school shooters - have a bad spelling.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 54284
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Literary Dylann

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cresearch and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 2:12 am

The killers I relate to are Adam Lanza, William Atchison, Jeff Weise, Dylan Klebold, Kimveer Gill, Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Eric Harris and Chris Harper-Mercer. If I had to pick one, probably Kimveer Gill.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:44 pm

I think I probably relate the most to Michael Ryan.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65727
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Nikolas cruz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 11:08 pm

The only killer that I can honestly relate to is Adam Lanza.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45094
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:09 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next