Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?

Go down 
+83
EclipseSun
r3bandv0dka4EVA
fartsharter
kidbug
Arano
superiorityofreason
RickMaster
Esgaroth
Octal
amoralloner
Woundfucker
ChoHuiSeung
TheGoodChief
Arkan
Viotileaquaavianz
Sixztty
nobodysbusiness22
losercide
Qwerteroruiop
proshooter
Denethor
Homicide
xDarkRazoR
tellecat
Kaynhyde
TheNeuroSurge
yves
Darkness
Nelson216
exotiicgutz
transcendentalauracel331
vril
SonOfaGunz
Insomnia
Engel
DanielBryer
Amokauliflower
Spoobie
Timur's Swan Song
NEXT STEP UP
DevilishManiac
Canoweissmon
ANOMIC
Jeremy
Primate Murder
Stinkfist
Mr Bubbless
kaztiel
incelgnorance
Draw_It_White
Xtina
Vluptune
lognifiiskurk
Employer_Square
garbagetalker1
Cresearch
Luci
c0yn1n3
D0mino
Scowail
OcularOrbs
AD 19-95
nukethemnoobs
Tommy QTR
imgview
QuestionMark
Dingus
23september
mrhyde
REBdoomer1999
Okay-Okay
Screamingophelia
MattU
Smiggles94
Pho3nix
InsaneIntruder
Jea
Krieg
Tuga
DooMRebel
RebAndVoDKa
STK
Kaynvink
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
amoralloner

amoralloner

Contribution Points : 6670
Forum Reputation : 0

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 2:05 am

Pichushkin, S. Golovkin. Very Happy

Last edited by lapseddegenerate on Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22304
Forum Reputation : 844

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 9:21 pm

Lul Timm

Esgaroth likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 6977

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 3:17 am

Not many really.

Last edited by Octal on Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Esgaroth

Esgaroth

Contribution Points : 5817
Forum Reputation : 174

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 4:26 am

Obamna

Vlixu23 likes this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 7:32 pm

Tobias Rathjen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9351
Forum Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 1:24 pm

A mix of Eric and Dylan.

Eric because of my anger issues and my hatred for the world.

Dylan because of the hopeless, suicidal ideation that i've been dealing with for while.

This one is a bit different, but Ricardo Lopez because of the feelings of inferiority towards others
and my obsession with this one girl i used to love.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)

Engel and kidbug like this post

Back to top Go down
superiorityofreason

superiorityofreason

Contribution Points : 5097

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 6:49 am

I also relate to Eric and Dylan like most people Lol

I always find myself having love for people and them never loving me back. Or just me having love, and not being able to give it to anyone. When I realize that I feel lonely and then I become sad, then that sadness eventually turns into anger and I develop and scorn for humanity. I feel connected to their journals , like they’re saying things that I could never say or else I’ll get judged for it .

nochcherna, tellecat, Woundfucker and EclipseSun like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 9:28 am

Probably Cho or ER. I relate to the Kobe child murderer particularly. All the stuff about his rich fantasy life. I remember something he said along the lines of "compulsory education turned me into a monster" which struck pretty close to home for me.

kidbug

Contribution Points : 5047

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 10:01 am

For me it's DK. The feeling of hopelessness, depression, feeling lost in life at such a young age.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
fartsharter

fartsharter

Contribution Points : 5520

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 2:07 pm

[quote="kidbug"]For me it's DK. The feeling of hopelessness, depression, feeling lost in life at such a young age.[/quote]

Donkey Kong!?
Back to top Go down
r3bandv0dka4EVA

r3bandv0dka4EVA

Contribution Points : 7040

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 6:56 am

Eric Harris for his rage (I could also say Richard Ramirez for that but I think I'm closer to Eric in how I act) Dylan Klebold for his depression, and Jeffery Dahmer because of the need to be loved by someone who will never leave me. I could add Adam Lanza to this list because I have a lot of similar views on society as him but I don't think I'm very much like him.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 7:04 am

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:
Eric Harris for his rage (I could also say Richard Ramirez for that but I think I'm closer to Eric in how I act) Dylan Klebold for his depression, and Jeffery Dahmer because of the need to be loved by someone who will never leave me. I could add Adam Lanza to this list because I have a lot of similar views on society as him but I don't think I'm very much like him.

Same. I relate with these killers exactly in the same way.

r3bandv0dka4EVA and EclipseSun like this post

Back to top Go down
EclipseSun

EclipseSun

Contribution Points : 3552
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 12:53 pm

I do most relate myself to Sergey Golovkin. Not in sexual way (100% not pedophile) but in psychological matter. Isolated schizoid who had some dark fantasies deep inside.
I was often walks in the forest where he hide bodies long before went into tcc.
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7695
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 4:33 pm

Fabiano Kipper Mai because he is the Best mass killer and he did his Massacre only for the high score
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 4:39 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Fabiano Kipper Mai because he is the Best mass killer and he did his Massacre only for the high score

To be honest, his face would be the best toilet paper ever
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7695
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 4:42 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:

To be honest, his face would be the best toilet paper ever

Nah, he looked fine, and i said looked because he was shaved in prison and it is obvious that the almost 2 years of preventive detention in solitary did not do him any good

Anyways, he looks better than other mass killers, Even after those years
Back to top Go down
LollaHoran444

LollaHoran444

Contribution Points : 18937

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Robert Hawkins and R. Allan Kasso Jr.

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14620
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 3:09 am

Brandon Scott Hole, Adam Lanza, Robert Lewis Dear Jr.

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
sicarius444

sicarius444

Contribution Points : 4462
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 8:58 pm

superiorityofreason wrote:
I also relate to Eric and Dylan like most people Lol

I always find myself having love for people and them never loving me back. Or just me having love, and not being able to give it to anyone. When I realize that I feel lonely and then I become sad, then that sadness eventually turns into anger and I develop and scorn for humanity. I feel connected to their journals , like they’re saying things that I could never say or else I’ll get judged for it .

Congrats, your comment just got featured in a USA Today article:  "Finding kinship online can normalize violent urges, says Peter Langman, a psychologist and author of “Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters” who runs the website SchoolShooters.info. He points to a website devoted to the Columbine massacre and other mass murders. In a recent chat about which serial killer or mass murderer they related to the most, most said the Columbine killers. “I also relate to Eric and Dylan,” commented one person. “Like most people lol.” Three registered users of the website have gone on to commit mass murders, according to Langman."

Unless I am mistaken, this site has not produced any mass murderers. Even by the most generous definition, only Stair would qualify.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Denethor, plasticsoup, name and EclipseSun like this post

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70814
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:54 am

Eric and Cho
Back to top Go down
nochcherna

nochcherna

Contribution Points : 16166

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:58 pm

Eric Harris. Back in my teenage years I felt the same alienation, loneliness, pain, pressure of other people's prejudice against me. I remember being tormented by and torn between the desperate desire to be accepted, noticed and appreciated by my peers and my ensuing from pain hatred towards them. Feels like you suffocate.
So I acknowledge the tragedy of Eric Harris and feel nothing but sympathy for who Eric was prior to 04/20/99. I wish something had clicked in Eric and Dylan's heads that  day. «Don't bring those bombs into the cafeteria, get rid of them! Don't destroy your lives, don't destroy other people's lives! It won't make anything better either for you or anybody else. It's still not too late to stop!»
But we all know how it ended...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4