Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?

Go down 
+84
CoreyVanVonWeg
EclipseSun
r3bandv0dka4EVA
fartsharter
kidbug
Arano
superiorityofreason
RickMaster
Esgaroth
Octal
amoralloner
Woundfucker
ChoHuiSeung
TheGoodChief
Arkan
Viotileaquaavianz
Sixztty
nobodysbusiness22
losercide
Qwerteroruiop
proshooter
Denethor
Homicide
xDarkRazoR
tellecat
Kaynhyde
TheNeuroSurge
yves
Darkness
Nelson216
exotiicgutz
transcendentalauracel331
vril
SonOfaGunz
Insomnia
Engel
DanielBryer
Amokauliflower
Spoobie
Timur's Swan Song
NEXT STEP UP
DevilishManiac
Canoweissmon
ANOMIC
Jeremy
Primate Murder
Stinkfist
Mr Bubbless
kaztiel
incelgnorance
Draw_It_White
Xtina
Vluptune
lognifiiskurk
Employer_Square
garbagetalker1
Cresearch
Luci
c0yn1n3
D0mino
Scowail
OcularOrbs
AD 19-95
nukethemnoobs
Tommy QTR
imgview
QuestionMark
Dingus
23september
mrhyde
REBdoomer1999
Okay-Okay
Screamingophelia
MattU
Smiggles94
Pho3nix
InsaneIntruder
Jea
Krieg
Tuga
DooMRebel
RebAndVoDKa
STK
Kaynvink
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 8:13 pm

Matti Saari
Pekka-Eric Auvinen
Steven Kazmierczak
Adam Lanza
Seung Hui Cho
Michael Ryan?

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Last edited by Engel on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

Contribution Points : 20687
Forum Reputation : 0

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 8:36 pm

If you want honesty, then I would say Dennis Nilsen and Jeffrey Dahmer.

DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 5:40 am

Luci wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
DF978 wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
Not a successful mass murderer, but Lindsay Souvannarath is definitely a distorted nightmare version of me in the recent past. I felt genuinely uncomfortable reading about her. Laughing

How so? XD
First I sent a reply to this, and then I edited everything out because it was too embarrassing. Laughing This “recent past” was not too recent anyway.

Nah, it's fine. I masturbate to MLP and pokemon(is mentioning this allowed?) so I'm sure I can handle it- if you want to pm me your "recent past" on here you can if you wanna.
Get help. You could be another Randy Stair or Brandon Scott Hole in the making.

NEXT STEP UP and Insomnia dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Contribution Points : 17034
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 7:52 am

Last edited by Pers0n on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

exotiicgutz, NEXT STEP UP, Insomnia, SonOfaGunz and Kaynhyde like this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 17339
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 12:08 pm

Adam Lanza, like what the post above me said he was thoughtful and compelling. Salvador Ramos I relate to some of his childhood, I relate to his personality, many of the issues he had resonates with me.
Eric Harris, ostracized, could’ve never fit in, anger issues many things about him I relate with.

NEXT STEP UP, Insomnia, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22454
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 5:18 pm

None of you are like Adam Lanza stop saying you are it's tryhard af

Last edited by vril on Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEXT STEP UP, Wanderer and DanielBryer like this post

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 5:46 pm

Pers0n wrote:
Adam Lanza. I love his personality. I agree with what he said about children being objects and how life is terrible. I never chose to be born. I wish i never was, and i hate my life. I've given up everything, and will not try to do anything anymore. I really relate to Adam. I don't support his actions of course. When you're born the damage is already done. I feel bas for the victims. All 28. All 8 billion. The majority of humans get brainwashed to see the good sides of life, so they won't experience the pain that is hiding in the truth. They either become arrogant, or they simply don't have enough knowledge on the topic. A lot of the knowledge is self experience. People with good lives and childhood will therefore not see the world in the same colors as people who haven't. But this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to force this on anyone, it just came to my mind. Sorry if i broke any rules, i don't think i did since i skimmed through the rules before making this post, but just in case i missed something.
Somebody report this guy. He is a school shooter in the making.

Insomnia, Йозеф Геббельс and Woundfucker dislike this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 6:18 pm

dharmickommando wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Somebody report this guy. He is a school shooter in the making.
The only person we need to worry about is you who keeps shitting up every single fucking thread
Mass shooters never get taken seriously. I don't want this to become another website whose users do nothing but piss me off.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 6:24 pm

dharmickommando wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

I don't want this to become another website whose users do nothing but piss me off.
Who the fuck do you think you are? If you are truly 26 years old, your posts are 10x more embarrassing
What is wrong with my posts?
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 6:29 pm

Jea wrote:
Tuga wrote:
None. They are an interesting topic for research but I've never related to any of them.
me either, but I have a secret sympathy for those who never got caught.
Fuck off psycopath.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 6:32 pm

dharmickommando wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Just don' loike em, simple as
Not all of them are me shitting up threads.
Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 17339
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 9:07 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
dharmickommando wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Theres no way you’re NOT a fed nigga pig

exotiicgutz and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16682
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 10:19 pm

In terms of mass shooters, Dylann Roof by far. I must emphasize that I do not support any act of political terrorism.
All I'm saying that there are many parallels between mine and his life that extend beyond vague personality overlaps and into personal habits.
We're both Southerners. Both quiet and solitary. Both interested in Civil War and antebellum history. Both blue-collar. Both spend lots of time sitting in silence and doing nothing. Both like to have our hair cut in a certain way -- I even had a bowl cut in middle school. He has a great taste in movies and also has a very minimalist sense of fashion... I could go on and on but you get the picture.

I feel like I have some similarities to Adam Lanza because I'm invested in philosophical topics. Other than those parallels though, I'm a pretty normal person... most people can relate to some mass shooter in one way or another. Especially in an age defined by alienation for many young people.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

Insomnia, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 3:44 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
dharmickommando wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

I don't even know what that means.
Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

Contribution Points : 20687

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 10:30 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
dharmickommando wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

mans is obviously a fed

Insomnia, SonOfaGunz and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Nelson216

Nelson216

Contribution Points : 19845

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 11:33 am

Pekka-Eric Auvinen,  Elliot Rodger, Vladislav Roslyakov and Ted Kaczynski.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 2:24 pm

Last edited by Sturmengel on Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 11:09 pm

Martin Bryant
Dylann Roof
Jeffrey Dahmer
David Katz
Salvador Ramos
Patrick Purdy

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
yves

yves

Contribution Points : 12961
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 11:28 pm

Stephen Paddock because I too hate country music and never elaborate on anything I do

TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Engel, Amokauliflower, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, tellecat and like this post

Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 29128
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 7:51 am

Robert Hawkins
William Atchison
Kimveer Gill
Jeff Weise
Steven Kazmierczak

Amokauliflower and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22849
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 10:26 am

Jeff Dahmer somewhat, with the awkwardness I used to experience in 7th grade.

Edit: Also due to me and 3 friends making moaning sounds in class, something Jeff used to do himself.

Last edited by ColaEnthusiast on Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Engel and vril like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 11:39 am

Last edited by Sturmengel on Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19383
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 4:40 pm

dylan klebold. one of the things that initially sparked a lot of interest in columbine for me was reading dylan's journal. i was beyond shocked that i could relate to a school shooter. since then, i've learned a lot about shootings and just violence in general and i feel sympathy for him and eric. they were stupid sick kids. i was so suicidal from 17 to 18, and dylan was able to put words to things i didn't even really know how to explain. especially the feeling of urgency i think they had, to do it before they graduated. also the way that dylan started to say that he 'understood the everything.' i felt like i had the whole world figured out and i just didn't want to be in it, but i know that there's so much more to life that i'm so ignorant to. i want to give myself a chance to find something to live for. but yeah i can really relate to his schizo writing. i also think dylan's life is a good reminder that i'm doing the right thing. i know that my family loves me and dylan's family loved him too, even when he was drunkenly writing about how nobody in the world could ever love him and whatnot, so many people did. he just couldn't see it. after reading a mother's reckoning there's no way i'm killing myself, at least not before my mom dies lmaoo

Darkness and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36962
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 11:06 am

I'm scared of how I'm similar to Adam Lanza:

- I also stopped breathing after birth like him and was reanimated for about 20 minutes
- I had a problems with speech as a child like him
- I have extreme sensory sensitivities, probably as a result of reanimation after birth and loss of oxygen during it
- I'm hetero, but at once point in the past I used to be sexually confused
- I'm thin and I have a pale skin
- I have an uncoordinated gait
- I have a vicious form of OCD making me suffer
- I have similar views/beliefs about humanity as he does

And I'm also a member of this forum lmao

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC, lifelover, anna444 and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28235
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 11:27 am

Martin Bryant because I'm a borderline mentally retarded Australian

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Kaynhyde and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 15981
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 11:56 am

Adam Lanza because i look like him when i wear a jumper or hoodie

Kaynhyde, vril, proshooter and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 12:11 pm

Homicide wrote:
Adam Lanza because i look like him when i wear a jumper or hoodie

Same

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14865
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 4:04 pm

No one, why should i relate to retarded killer?

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 4:18 pm

Denethor wrote:
Sorry but do you live in a cotton candy house?
Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14865
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 5:43 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Denethor wrote:
Sorry but do you live in a cotton candy house?
Maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17327
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:28 pm

Elliot Rodger
Adam Lanza
E&D
Seung Hui Cho
James Holmes
Stephen Paddock
Payton Gendron
Anders Behring Breivik
Brenton Tarrant
Marc Lepine
George Hennard

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 7:11 am

Kaynvink wrote:
Its as simple as you can read in the title , in which of them do you see yourself the most ?
Can be anyone who ever commited murder from Cho seung hui to Marcel Hesse.
For me its without a doubt Adam lanza , from me anxiety around other humans to my view on how the human hystory with its current cultures and civilasation destroyed human life to my Isolation.
Please do not see this as a warning sign.
eric harris
Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 35029
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 12:06 am

Adam Lanza, the only thing that's stopping me from taping bin bags over my bedroom window is how massive it is, and because it faces the street.

Randy Stair, I like making stuff, though I'm not very good at it.

Payton Gendron, feelings of paranoia

William Atchison
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 1:55 am

Qwerteroruiop wrote:
Adam Lanza, the only thing that's stopping me from taping bin bags over my bedroom window is how massive it is, and because it faces the street.

Randy Stair, I like making stuff, though I'm not very good at it.

Payton Gendron, feelings of paranoia

William Atchison
Just get big black curtains. There isn't any reason to have to put literal garbage bags over one's window.

vril and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9185
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 9:07 pm

I think this is a common answer, but Adam Lanza. He was described as a "pale, gaunt, and awkward young adolescent standing rigidly with
downcast gaze and declining to shake hands," by a Yale psychiatrist. I feel I relate to all of these things. Throughout high school, I never talked to anybody willingly. Everyone always commented on how silent I was, and teachers would often joke about how "nonchalant" I acted in my responses to them or classmates. I didn't have any friends and stayed to myself. I also have a brother, albeit, he is younger than me. My parents also separated. I also had issues communicating with other kids in elementary school and understanding certain social cues. I slept a lot in my kindergarten class because I hated school.

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.

Arkan and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Revising mine because why not

Payton Gendron (Depressed, racist, into retro firearms and militaria, on the chubbier side)
Vladislav Roslyakov (Depressed, Columbiner)
Salvador Ramos (Depressed, probably groomed into faggotry, likes wearing black)

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Qwerteroruiop likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 7:07 am

DanielBryer wrote:
William Atchison without a doubt. Also David Katz because I walk around the house alot, and Randy Stair because of my mental health struggles.

In your dreams, fgt. Everyone knows that Watampone attacker is the most similar attacker to you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11131
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:49 am

Adam Lanza, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7625

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 2:03 pm

I don't relate with any killer, but the only one I empathize is Fabiano Kipper Mai

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 2:04 pm

Sixztty wrote:
I don't relate with any killer, but the one I empathize is Fabiano Kipper Mai

You also ''empathize'' with a bunch of BBCs with low kill counts from 1860s

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 2:07 pm

Sixztty wrote:
I don't relate with any killer, but the only one I empathize is Fabiano Kipper Mai
That mf killed infants and animals bruh.
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7625

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 2:12 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Sixztty wrote:
That mf killed infants and animals bruh.

Well he is mentally ill and that's sad, his family are not bad people which makes it more sad
Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7751
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 3:19 pm

Honestly Any and All of them but especially for the ones that say to Hell with Death and Prison and try and attempt to escape and get away with it and go Serial
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 3:47 pm

Viotileaquaavianz wrote:
Honestly Any and All of them but especially for the ones that say to Hell with Death and Prison and try and attempt to escape and get away with it and go Serial

You forgot to take your schizophrenia pills

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24596
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:09 pm

I kind of relate to all the ones with flat feet, scoliosis, pectus problems, and brain disorders. I have all those:( but psychologically not really any

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14499
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:39 pm

Adam Lanza
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 4:41 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
Adam Lanza

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

proshooter, tellecat and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17575

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 1:43 am

There's quite a few i relate to but probably William Atchison and Elliot Rodger a lot more since most of my time is spent in isolation and spent most of my life on the internet since i was a kid. I also can relate to their upbringing and who they are as people. I also relate to some of their views on life and the world. There also shut ins like i am.

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 10:46 am

I relate to the guy that shot up Peppa Pig's School and Sam Hyde
Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7680
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 9:53 pm

Kip Kinkel. I relate with lanza a bit, but just a little bit.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next