Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?

Go down 
+84
CoreyVanVonWeg
EclipseSun
r3bandv0dka4EVA
fartsharter
kidbug
Arano
superiorityofreason
RickMaster
Esgaroth
Octal
amoralloner
Woundfucker
ChoHuiSeung
TheGoodChief
Arkan
Viotileaquaavianz
Sixztty
nobodysbusiness22
losercide
Qwerteroruiop
proshooter
Denethor
Homicide
xDarkRazoR
tellecat
Kaynhyde
TheNeuroSurge
yves
Darkness
Nelson216
exotiicgutz
transcendentalauracel331
vril
SonOfaGunz
Insomnia
Engel
DanielBryer
Amokauliflower
Spoobie
Timur's Swan Song
NEXT STEP UP
DevilishManiac
Canoweissmon
ANOMIC
Jeremy
Primate Murder
Stinkfist
Mr Bubbless
kaztiel
incelgnorance
Draw_It_White
Xtina
Vluptune
lognifiiskurk
Employer_Square
garbagetalker1
Cresearch
Luci
c0yn1n3
D0mino
Scowail
OcularOrbs
AD 19-95
nukethemnoobs
Tommy QTR
imgview
QuestionMark
Dingus
23september
mrhyde
REBdoomer1999
Okay-Okay
Screamingophelia
MattU
Smiggles94
Pho3nix
InsaneIntruder
Jea
Krieg
Tuga
DooMRebel
RebAndVoDKa
STK
Kaynvink
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OcularOrbs

Contribution Points : 45403
Forum Reputation : 0

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 3:06 pm

OcularOrbs wrote:

Snitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Nik or dylan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Steven Kazmierczak.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 4:26 am

OcularOrbs wrote:
That's the old FBI tip screen, you mug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 2:28 am

Isn't it FIB? Federal Investigation Bearau ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:48 pm

Richard Durn. His journal entries are very accurate with my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Scowail

Scowail

Contribution Points : 32324

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Sadly a mix of Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger.
Maybe even Cho.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
D0mino

D0mino

Contribution Points : 29880

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 2:33 am

Dylan Klebold, we have a lot in common sadly. Though I don't think killers are people we should relate to, more of an example of what we should aim to not turn out like if that makes sense.

c0yn1n3, Cresearch and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
c0yn1n3

c0yn1n3

Contribution Points : 30140

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 9:44 pm

hmm, probably dylan? I'm an edgelord, I know, but I really do understand his writings and mannerisms as if they were my own. I'm just thankful that I'm in treatment for my mental health, and i'll always wonder how different the world would be had he and eric received proper treatment as well

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 9:09 pm

Not a successful mass murderer, but Lindsay Souvannarath is definitely a distorted nightmare version of me in the recent past. I felt genuinely uncomfortable reading about her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40303
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 5:02 pm

A mixture of William Atchison, Seung Hui Cho, and Jeffrey Weise. I don't support what they did but I have the same edgy humor Atchison had, i'm quiet like Cho, and I just resonate with Weise's online posts(specifically on Newgrounds on LiveJournal, i'm not into Hitler or nazis). Personally it sucks that they had to go and do what they did- they seemed like interesting people to talk too.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Last edited by DF978 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 5:03 pm

morgenroede wrote:
Not a successful mass murderer, but Lindsay Souvannarath is definitely a distorted nightmare version of me in the recent past. I felt genuinely uncomfortable reading about her. Laughing

How so? XD

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 10:11 pm

DF978 wrote:
morgenroede wrote:

How so? XD
First I sent a reply to this, and then I edited everything out because it was too embarrassing. Laughing This “recent past” was not too recent anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 3:19 pm

morgenroede wrote:
DF978 wrote:
morgenroede wrote:

How so? XD
First I sent a reply to this, and then I edited everything out because it was too embarrassing. Laughing This “recent past” was not too recent anyway.

Nah, it's fine. I masturbate to MLP and pokemon(is mentioning this allowed?) so I'm sure I can handle it- if you want to pm me your "recent past" on here you can if you wanna.

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 26939

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 9:45 am

Dylan klebold
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26337

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Luci wrote:

Nah, it's fine. I masturbate to MLP and pokemon(is mentioning this allowed?) so I'm sure I can handle it- if you want to pm me your "recent past" on here you can if you wanna.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34405
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 2:30 pm

garbagetalker1 wrote:
Luci wrote:

Shocked
He’s telling the truth and there’s even worse stuff lmao.

incelgnorance and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Luci wrote:

Shocked
He’s telling the truth and there’s even worse stuff lmao.
It's good to be honest, though I don't think this is the way to show it.

On the subject of the thread, probably Adam Lanza (both like True Crime and are both bordeline-recluses, although Adam was more of a recluse than I am currently).

QuestionMark, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 9:56 pm

Dylan Klebold.
Back to top Go down
Vluptune
Banned

Contribution Points : 26411

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 10:23 pm

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Dylan Klebold.
are you sure about that?

Employer_Square, incelgnorance and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 am

I dylan klebold because of my shyness and that I was bullie on primary school

Last edited by Cresearch on Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 3:18 am

Plus I am also left handed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:02 am

Vluptune wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Dylan Klebold.
are you sure about that?
[Deleted]

Last edited by DylsTrenchCoat911 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35877
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:05 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Vluptune wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Dylan Klebold.
are you sure about that?
Yep.
Same

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98293
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 4:07 pm

Luci wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
DF978 wrote:
morgenroede wrote:

How so? XD

I didn’t wake up this morning expecting to read those words.

Maybe you should change your answer to the original question to Randy Stair - wasn’t he into wacking off over computer drawn ghosts and shit like that?
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Plus I am also part jewish like dylan

Primate Murder, Employer_Square, incelgnorance, garbagetalker1, ANOMIC and Arano dislike this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Luci wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
DF978 wrote:
morgenroede wrote:

How so? XD

I didn’t wake up this morning expecting to read those words.

Maybe you should change your answer to the original question to Randy Stair - wasn’t he into wacking off over computer drawn ghosts and shit like that?
He probably got off to MLP as well, although the stuff about being soulmates with a cartoon ghost he drew is probably worse. Brandon Scott Hole also probably got off to MLP as well.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26337

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 5:33 pm

poo

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, Employer_Square, incelgnorance and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 27999

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 5:35 pm

My dreams also get stopped by a couch like William Atchison.

Employer_Square, Vluptune and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 5:41 pm

Cresearch wrote:

I am part freckle connect the dots cracker face like William Atchison

QuestionMark, Employer_Square, Vluptune and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:04 am

garbagetalker1 wrote:
Cresearch wrote:
do you have a foot fetish like dylan??

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 4:56 am

I see myself the most in Jeffrey Dahmer.
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 10:14 pm

gayforwilla wrote:
I see myself the most in Jeffrey Dahmer.

agree

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
kaztiel

kaztiel

Contribution Points : 25970

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:12 pm

I see myself reflected a lot in Adam Lanza, to the extent where it's almost scary... except the whole pedophilia/shooting up an elementary school part, we seemed to share quite a few of the same viewpoints on the world and suffered from similar mental illnesses. Probably the reason I find his case the most fascinating, to be honest.

Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am

I can relate to my boy Peter Scully.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 2:33 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Primate Murder and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27518

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 9:13 pm

Eric and Dylan
Tim Kretschmer
Jeff Weise
Sebastian Bosse
David Sonboly
William Atchison
Kimveer Gill
Robert Hawkins
Seung Hui Cho
Adam Lanza
Matti Saari
Matthew Murray
Anton Lundin Pettersson
Morné Harmse

garbagetalker1 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:24 am

*adding parentheses so no one would get the wrong idea on why I relate to certain killers and I'm also going to remind people that I don't support mass shootings since this is a weird thread by itself (no shit)
William Atchison (my knowledge in mass killers)
Seung Hui Cho (my ethnic background, formerly being bullied for my race, and fascination with religious imagery)
Kimveer Gill/Morné Harmse (my taste in music)
Stephan Balliet (love anime, taste in music, and interest in gun anatomy)
Jared Lee Loughner (love for lucid dreaming)
James Holmes (school performance and being an agnostic atheist)
John Earnest (school performance and piano playing, other than that, I despise him a lot)
Luke Woodham/Tristan Van der Vlis/Chris Harper-Mercer (Interest in the occult, I used to take it seriously, but now I'm just interested in researching topics about it)
Austin Harrouff (occasional out-of-nowhere moments of believing myself to be a future influential leader, a savior, and being unstoppable)
David Katz (gamer and my habit of walking around)
Brandon Scott Hole (love for fictional characters)
Nordine Amrani (love for guns and my desire to own a collection)
I'm also socially awkward like most mass shooters either because I get too talkative or too quiet.

garbagetalker1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Contribution Points : 19342
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 3:12 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Jeremy on Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43729
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 3:52 pm

William Atchison
Arthur Bremer
William Freund
Kyle Huff
Robert Hawkins
John Earnest
Daniil Monakhov
Sulejman Talovic

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Canoweissmon

Canoweissmon

Contribution Points : 20033

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 12:56 pm

I'll admit, having lived in the rural South my entire life I found William Atchison's "Stuck in a rural redneck town" post depressingly relatable.

CSIAgent and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20720

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 12:51 am

Jeff Weise and William Atchison minus the shooting up a school part

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 12:11 am

Adam Lanza, Andrew Blaze, Jeff Weise, Richard Ramirez , Jeffrey Dahmer
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 am

Andy Blaze
Dylan Klebold
Vladik Roslyakov
Eric Harris
Adam Lanza
Mitchell Johnson
Seung-Hui Cho
Salvador Ramos
William Atchison

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Last edited by NEXT STEP UP on Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:23 am; edited 3 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22568
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 10:48 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 4:11 pm

i don't really know, because the only mass murderers i've genuinely been interested in are eric and dylan, i havent looked that deeply into others yet. i do think i relate to the 2 of them a lot about some things, i wouldn't had been this obsessed with columbine if i didnt relate to them.
Back to top Go down
Spoobie

Spoobie

Contribution Points : 17843
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 4:52 pm

The glow hurts my eyes
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28235
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 8:00 am

I relate to Barack Obama, aka the Lybia Hospital Bomber

Engel and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 7:00 pm

William Atchison without a doubt. Also David Katz because I walk around the house alot, and Randy Stair because of my mental health struggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next