Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?

Go down 
+19
nobodysbusiness22
purpp
ChoHuiSeung
macabremacaco
Xtina
Kinkeloukaitis
aphid
M0rbidway
Йозеф Геббельс
TheGoodChief
vril
Fox Mulder
NEXT STEP UP
nickca
Esgaroth
Shouberty
nooolyyy
Saint_X
LucienBarminswaAlexander
23 posters
AuthorMessage
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7433
Forum Reputation : 95

Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 11:38 pm

Why is he still so awesome? Why is he the MVP? Why’s he such a badass?

painis_cupcakes_1488, AMCdanbury and Kwasi like this post

Xtina dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 10728
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 12:07 am

That is your opinion, and quite frankly, it is asinine. Have some fucking respect. Lanza wasn't a "badass", he was mentally ill, suffered immensely, and ultimately decided to end it all. He isn't one of your little fictional characters.

Kinkeloukaitis, Xtina, ANOMIC, LollaHoran444, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, vril and like this post

Darkness and Kwasi dislike this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 12:45 am

Saint_23-12 wrote:
That is your opinion, and quite frankly, it is asinine. Have some fucking respect. Lanza wasn't a "badass", he was mentally ill, suffered immensely, and ultimately decided to end it all. He isn't one of your little fictional characters.

My, my. Offended much? He can be all those things plus a badass. And also he is actually kind of just a character. If he has no relevance to my actual life, and his actions are entertaining and his philosophy agreeable, I see nothing wrong with a mild form of glorification. He is dead, as are the children and staff at the school, so the only one grouping to be logistically disrespected by my words would be families, and it is highly unlikely the mother and father of little Dylan, or James… or, I forget the names of the others at this moment, are on a relatively obscure internet community, which, does indeed serve as a place at times for the thinly veiled worship of rampage killers. Something seen on a number of these threads with individuals substantially less respectable or justifiable than Lanza, but I do apologize if I somehow crossed the line with the word “badass.”

daniellesmug, Kartoffeln, painis_cupcakes_1488, tellecat, Octal and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
nooolyyy

nooolyyy

Contribution Points : 7577
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:48 am

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Perhaps you see him as such, and you must answer this question for yourself, for to most people he is only interested because so much is known about his life relative to other shooters

LollaHoran444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8524
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 6:30 am

I'm not sure I see what is so badass about having a turkey shoot in a room full of first graders... Nonetheless, I agree that he was an interesting person, but I think that's about the furthest my "glorification" extends. I'm not disparaging you because I find what he did to be (objectively) morally repugnant, just because it seems a little awkward to label him a "badass" but maybe that's just me being a bit too scrupulous with your use of the word.

Saint_X, Kwasi and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 6:40 am

Postalguy wrote:
I'm not sure I see what is so badass about having a turkey shoot in a room full of first graders... Nonetheless, I agree that he was an interesting person, but I think that's about the furthest my "glorification" extends. I'm not disparaging you because I find what he did to be (objectively) morally repugnant, just because it seems a little awkward to label him a "badass" but maybe that's just me being a bit too scrupulous with your use of the word.

Morals are illusory, as are our fates.

Engel, LollaHoran444 and Octal like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 6:41 am

Postalguy wrote:

I can't really tell if you are agreeing with me, mocking me, or if you misunderstood my statement. I am saying just that.

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 7:09 am

Postalguy wrote:
Postalguy wrote:

I can't really tell if you are agreeing with me, mocking me, or if you misunderstood my statement. I am saying just that.

What is intent if not the beating heart of civilization? Perception will always fall on deaf ears, as will the fallen’s eyes. An Order of a Red Moon, or A Hope for a Crimson Dawn? It matters not. The real question is whether or not ambiguity is a representation of malaise, or anything else. Like a man hanging himself from a tree, or a flamingo with dark shadowed feathers. Water and empty air are shallower than one might think. Look closely and you’ll see there’s no difference between a loss and a delusion. Failure is irrelevant in the event of departure. Departure from a lie. From a truth. A look at one’s true “intention.” Death and life are all that await the world’s ozymandiac night. But is truth black, or white? Are lies the answer, or the delusion? In the end, answers shall never come to this world, only questions. Endless inquiries more and more elaborate in nature until a sprouted birth rite is snuffed out as a man comes to be lost for words. Concern is no different than shamefearbloodlust (and). Faded still is an emotional response of any kind, but to claim such a thing would be ignoring the fact that it is no different than loss. Callous and cold; in the end it amounts to a loss of potential. Potential for what, you might ask? Potential for a lie. A lie, my friend. A corruption and a sickness that spreads through the wind and is smelled upon a silver lining of the nonexistent economy in a nuclear weapon. Concise, but false. Did they ask for the suffering inflicted upon them? They failed to understand that that was their responsibility. Their… purpose. A sun is just like a moon in a light of failure. A dream like a woken life. No more than an endless stream of thought. A metaphorical bridge that never ends. Walk… and walk… and walk. Do you see it yet? I sure don’t. An answer to your statement. An answer to the implied question at hand. There is none. As your statement rang hollow in mine own ears they too rang hollow in the public united consciousness of the universe. Language is just another claim. Like mathematics. Like falsity. Like our eminence… And in the end The Rose Pantheon will be there eternally to shelter mankind’s failures. The hermaphroditic Lord of Utero in all his glory. Carrying stabbed into his taint a flaming sword like a waterfall of blood and potential. Like sex. Like fear. His wife. A madwoman in gauze. Whispering sweet nothings into the primeval ears of the provinces which so too were lost upon the arrival of a lie… Do you see yet? Do you, my friend? You’re part of it, and you don’t even know it… No worries. In the end it happens as it matters instead. Indeed, there is no answer. Why not leave it at that?

painis_cupcakes_1488 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 7:18 am

Postalguy wrote:
Postalguy wrote:

What is intent if not the beating heart of civilization? Perception will always fall on deaf ears, as will the fallen’s eyes. An Order of a Red Moon, or A Hope for a Crimson Dawn? It matters not. The real question is whether or not ambiguity is a representation of malaise, or anything else. Like a man hanging himself from a tree, or a flamingo with dark shadowed feathers. Water and empty air are shallower than one might think. Look closely and you’ll see there’s no difference between a loss and a delusion. Failure is irrelevant in the event of departure. Departure from a lie. From a truth. A look at one’s true “intention.” Death and life are all that await the world’s ozymandiac night. But is truth black, or white? Are lies the answer, or the delusion? In the end, answers shall never come to this world, only questions. Endless inquiries more and more elaborate in nature until a sprouted birth rite is snuffed out as a man comes to be lost for words. Concern is no different than shamefearbloodlust (and). Faded still is an emotional response of any kind, but to claim such a thing would be ignoring the fact that it is no different than loss. Callous and cold; in the end it amounts to a loss of potential. Potential for what, you might ask? Potential for a lie. A lie, my friend. A corruption and a sickness that spreads through the wind and is smelled upon a silver lining of the nonexistent economy in a nuclear weapon. Concise, but false. Did they ask for the suffering inflicted upon them? They failed to understand that that was their responsibility. Their… purpose. A sun is just like a moon in a light of failure. A dream like a woken life. No more than an endless stream of thought. A metaphorical bridge that never ends. Walk… and walk… and walk. Do you see it yet? I sure don’t. An answer to your statement. An answer to the implied question at hand. There is none. As your statement rang hollow in mine own ears they too rang hollow in the public united consciousness of the universe. Language is just another claim. Like mathematics. Like falsity. Like our eminence… And in the end The Rose Pantheon will be there eternally to shelter mankind’s failures. The hermaphroditic Lord of Utero in all his glory. Carrying stabbed into his taint a flaming sword like a waterfall of blood and potential. Like sex. Like fear. His wife. A madwoman in gauze. Whispering sweet nothings into the primeval ears of the provinces which so too were lost upon the arrival of a lie… Do you see yet? Do you, my friend? You’re part of it, and you don’t even know it… No worries. In the end it happens as it matters instead. Indeed, there is no answer. Why not leave it at that?

I guess that clears up the matter of subjectivity then. I am unsure if you are quoting from something or just disjointedly throwing out your thoughts to further confuse me. Or maybe I really am too unintelligent to understand what you are attempting to convey. From what I've read, it seems you are saying exactly what I am saying...Why are we having this conversation, again?

painis_cupcakes_1488 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 7:24 am

Postalguy wrote:
Postalguy wrote:
Postalguy wrote:

I guess that clears up the matter of subjectivity then. I am unsure if you are quoting from something or just disjointedly throwing out your thoughts to further confuse me. Or maybe I really am too unintelligent to understand what you are attempting to convey. From what I've read, it seems you are saying exactly what I am saying...Why are we having this conversation, again?

You’re sweet. No conversation. I was not quoting anything either. I was just talking. Don’t respond. Let’s not continue this.

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 11:31 am

My rebellious nature doesn't allow me to be the second-to-last response under a topic. I must have the final word!

LollaHoran444, painis_cupcakes_1488 and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 3:29 pm

Saint_23-12 wrote:

My, my. Offended much? He can be all those things plus a badass. And also he is actually kind of just a character. If he has no relevance to my actual life, and his actions are entertaining and his philosophy agreeable, I see nothing wrong with a mild form of glorification. He is dead, as are the children and staff at the school, so the only one grouping to be logistically disrespected by my words would be families, and it is highly unlikely the mother and father of little Dylan, or James… or, I forget the names of the others at this moment, are on a relatively obscure internet community, which, does indeed serve as a place at times for the thinly veiled worship of rampage killers. Something seen on a number of these threads with individuals substantially less respectable or justifiable than Lanza, but I do apologize if I somehow crossed the line with the word “badass.”

Indeed, I find your post to be very offensive, and your response to my comment even more so.

Lanza is not a "character". He was a human being with thoughts, emotions, and desires just like anyone else. When you call him a "badass", all you acknowledge are five minutes in the morning of 14/12. You disregard the experiences and events that occurred in his life that led him to commit the very acts that you deem him to be awesome and a badass because of. Personally, I do not think that Lanza was a badass, and I cannot picture him ever considering himself to be one. I cannot begin to fathom how you listen to his recordings, read his writings, and see the photographs of him holding firearms to his head and come away thinking "oh yeah, this guy, how cool is he". Lanza was a sad and hollow person. You can see it in his expressions and hear it in his voice. Slaughtering little children isn't something that should ever be reduced to entertaining or cool. It is superlative and profound, and it is tragic that that was the best thing that could happen to everyone involved.

Kinkeloukaitis, ANOMIC, Kwasi, Woundfucker and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Darkness, daniellesmug and painis_cupcakes_1488 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Esgaroth

Esgaroth

Contribution Points : 5717
Forum Reputation : 174

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:17 pm

Lil Pindo Sperg Faggots are badass now ig

ANOMIC, painis_cupcakes_1488 and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:32 pm

Esgaroth wrote:
Lil Pindo Sperg Faggots are badass now ig
Esgaroth's contribution, folks!

tellecat and Esgaroth like this post

lifelover dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 7:02 pm

Yeah yeah. I get it. Badass was a bad choice of words. It was partially irreverent anyways. You’re acting as though I’m not agreeing with most of what every one of you is saying, and you also didn’t actually comment in the slightest on my multiple paragraph response. But great.
Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 8:30 pm

Yeah yeah. I get it. Badass was a bad choice of words. It was partially irreverent anyways. You’re acting as though I’m not agreeing with most of what every one of you is saying, and you also didn’t actually comment in the slightest on my multiple paragraph response. But great.
Multiple..?
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 9:12 pm

Saint_23-12 wrote:
Multiple..?

Well, maybe it wasn’t separated properly, but please kindly shut up. This thread is stupid and I don’t wanna respond to it further.

Saint_X dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
nickca

Contribution Points : 36030
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 10:54 pm

This is the most tedious pantload of pretentious fucking gobbledygook I’ve ever read. What the fuck happened to this forum? Does the owner even look at it anymore? Clearly it’s been taken over by a legion of William Atchisons.

Xtina, NEXT STEP UP, vril, tellecat, Carnations, Saint_X, Kwasi and like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 11:30 pm

nickca wrote:

This is the most tedious pantload of pretentious fucking gobbledygook I’ve ever read. What the fuck happened to this forum? Does the owner even look at it anymore? Clearly it’s been taken over by a legion of William Atchisons.

Don't insult AlGore like that, he was nowhere near this tedious

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 11:53 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:30 am

Jesse Lewis was the badass on 14/12.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17338
Forum Reputation : 327

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:37 am

I can't understand anyone who studies lanza.

M0rbidway dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 5:29 am

Sociokiller wrote:

Adam Lanza is 10x more interesting than Elliot Rodger.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 5:32 am

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

Adam Lanza is 10x more interesting than Elliot Rodger.

Tim is 1000 times more interesting than Adam Lanza, especially because he was extremely realistic and sincerewhen asked why the attack happened:
- Because it's fun. Aus Spaß, weil es Spaß macht

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 5:48 am

I LOVE gatekeeping information  silent
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 6:02 am

Sociokiller wrote:

There's just nothing there, he was just a fuckin' dork i tell ya
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 6:14 am

vril wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

There's just nothing there, he was just a fuckin' dork i tell ya

Exactly. Finally, I find a lighthouse.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14249
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 9:37 am

Plenty of reasons

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12067
Forum Reputation : 62

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 12:20 pm

Because  he is literally me

Denethor, Kwasi, LucienBarminswaAlexander and M0rbidway like this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
M0rbidway

M0rbidway

Contribution Points : 4000

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 7:06 pm

Йозеф Геббельс wrote:
Because  he is literally me

Same

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
M0rbidway

M0rbidway

Contribution Points : 4000

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 7:15 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
why not ?

Denethor and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
aphid

aphid

Contribution Points : 3964
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, Kwasi, Arano and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43980
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:39 pm

If Adam would never have done that, and he would not be known. You wouldn't even give him the time on the street.

Octal dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35627
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 10:23 am

If lanza turned out to be a shooting victim guaranteed no one would give a shit about his skinny ass

BlackAndWhiteKittenz, Denethor, M0rbidway and aphid like this post

Octal dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5042
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:22 pm

intellectuals itt be like "guys if adam lanza didnt murder 20 kids u wouldnt know who he was"

daniellesmug, Kwasi, Vlixu23 and Octal like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17110

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:31 am

I wouldn't say amazing. He was a troubled individual who was mentally ill and needed help but it doesn't matter since your a bot that's just going to spam up the forum with Adam Lanza praise.

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
purpp

purpp

Contribution Points : 2487
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 7:23 am

didn't have a single piece of Rick Owens in his closet. BROKE

CanIHelpYou, painis_cupcakes_1488 and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10856
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 2:38 am

I wouldn't say "Amazing" But he is very interesting and I relate to him. I pretty much see myself in him, I don't idolize him or relate to him in every way though.

painis_cupcakes_1488 and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
painis_cupcakes_1488

Contribution Points : 15880

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:46 am

Nice Catchphrase, fam

Back to top Go down
painis_cupcakes_1488

Contribution Points : 15880

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:46 am

Nice Catchphrase, fam. I love your comment, fam!

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24190
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 8:59 pm

Because he was mainly the first shooter to show the detrimental effects of assault rifles. In his own words most shooters before him were 9mm. Sure James Holmes got a dozen with an AR but Adam knew the lulz he would cause with an AR plus first graders making obama cry. It was an act seen like no other. This wasn't some bullied teen it was a man ruined by society with infatuation in the morbid.

Darkness and Octal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 11:59 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Because he was mainly the first shooter to show the detrimental effects of assault rifles. In his own words most shooters before him were 9mm. Sure James Holmes got a dozen with an AR but Adam knew the lulz he would cause with an AR plus first graders making obama cry. It was an act seen like no other. This wasn't some bullied teen it was a man ruined by society with infatuation in the morbid.
First of all the gun that he used wasn't an "assault rifle" and there are plenty of shooters before him that used long guns that had shown the "detrimental effects" of one. The use of a AR-15 style rifle for an attack was already becoming established before Adam and there had already been a shooting where the gunman used a long rifle and multiple children died more than 20 years before Sandyhook. Adam Lanza wasn't ruined by society, in comparison to most people he had been less affected by it than them. He was partially homeschooled for some of his education and didn't interact with his peers and was in his room almost always and barely left the house except to play dance dance revolution in his later years. How was he ruined by society? When he was an adolescent and went through school all of the challenges he faced were his own problems caused by his autistic tendencies and habits.

daniellesmug, LollaHoran444, NEXT STEP UP and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
LollaHoran444

LollaHoran444

Contribution Points : 18837

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 11:01 pm

Badass? I think (personal opinion) that the most "badass" trait of hiss was his intelligence and self awareness; but even that is questionable since we're not sure about anything that may have caused him to kill multiple people.

As for his intelligence, I have noticed that (almost) every single genius or smart person I met, had low to no empathy towards their peers or human life itself, and that usually caused them to drown in nihilistic thoughts and lifestyles. So when Lanza said "I care about children", he may have thought and realized that killing them was the best way to prevent those children from suffering from any sexual, psychological, physical or emotional trauma/abuse, wich also may be one of the reasons why he turned out to be so weird-looking and acting.

PostSubject: Re: Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?   Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Adam Lanza so cool and amazing?
Page 1 of 1