Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 12050
Forum Reputation : 0

Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there? Empty
PostSubject: Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?   Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 11:15 pm

When police interviewed Columbine students after the shooting several of them said they saw a former school acquaintance of Harris and Klebold, named Robert Perry, at the school that day. I read that Perry had dropped out of school a few months before the shooting and wouldn't have had any real business being there.
Robert Perry lived within walking distance of the school and these witness statements caused his home to be searched by the police. There seem to be quite a few people who say they saw him there, versus his mother and grandmother claiming he was home at the time.
How could these people all be lying or making a mistake?
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22304
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?   Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 4:35 am

Robert Perry was very similar looking to Dylan, even being around the same height. Couple that with him being known as a member of the Trench Coat Mafia, and you can see why so many people's brains registered him as the shooter. As to the possibility of him being there or of there being other shooters, there are a lot of witnesses who reported seeing shooters that didn't match the description of E+D, but eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable. If you're getting fokin' shot at, your brain is gonna be too confused to accurately describe who was shooting at you. No way he'd get away with participating in a school shooting either, and all of the evidence points towards E+D being the only two shooters.

I do think that there were were people in E+D's circle who knew it was gonna happen, and maybe some of them participated in the planning in some capacity. I mean if they tried to recruit Chris Morris, surely they tried to recruit other ppl...

My theory is that the cops had some ideas as to friends of E+D who may have been privy to their plans, but never got enough concrete evidence to arrest them.

CanIHelpYou, Darkness, NEXT STEP UP, ThatDelawareReader and kazimir5505 like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35727
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?   Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 5:32 am

vril wrote:
I mean if they tried to recruit Chris Morris

They did? I haven't heard this, do you have any links that explain this?

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?   Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 11:29 am

I'm curious if Robert Perry actually WAS there, but he was just hanging out and happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?   Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did several people say they saw Robert Perry there?
Page 1 of 1