Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11164
Forum Reputation : 746

Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Empty
PostSubject: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 6:50 pm

I was just researching different guns and ammunition, and while I was reading an article on hollow points I was reminded that they were supposedly designed for self-defense, and that immediately drew in my mind a parallel to Cho’s whole schtick of needing to defend himself. Do you think maybe he—while also choosing them off of practicality—thought they contributed to his message? That combined with the fact he used handguns rather than a rifle or assault weapon? I think he was doing a mentionable amount of reputation-work, not only with his manifesto, but even with things as detailed as the photos and the way he presented himself in them, to the weapons he used and his referencing of himself as Ax Ishmael. Hell, even his chaining of the doors could double as metaphorical and not just practical. I do believe Cho was extensively intelligent, or at least tactical in what he was doing. Most white shooters seemingly don’t want to learn from him, and instead would prefer to keep making shitty pressure cooker bombs and shooting out the glass of schools with an AR-15, but when you get down to it, Seung-Hui Cho really wasn’t all that different from the lowest of shooters. I mean, at his core, he was just some loser Columbiner. He just did it the best, and at a university. The way he said he wanted to repeat Columbine on a school assignment was not some legend shit, it was like some Asa Coon from the same year, “I’m depressed and I’m being bullied,” shit. And I am consistently baffled at how no one has learned from Cho, at all, since he literally was just a loser Columbiner that happened to be an Asian immigrant. The difference that was there, is that instead of continuing to show a bunch of red flags, he quite literally just stayed quiet and said nothing up until the time his stability started failing late into college. He’s one of the perfect representations of the fun of the sport of murder-suicide, because he just happened to do it the best. This wasn’t Adam Lanza or Stephen Paddock. They were actually very different from the average person in their personalities, especially the average white men. Yet for whatever reason, despite Seung-Hui Cho being not only incredibly relatable to the shooting culture, but effective in reversing the stupidity and weakness that guided his decisions as they were, no one is learning from his tactics. It’s been over a decade and everyone just looked at this guy as a loner psychopath, and left it at that, when he’s actually fairly transparent in what he was doing if you look beyond the surface. I think he was not unlike any minor shooter in their mindsets. He just hid it better. And that’s all it is isn’t it? Humanity is very much a game of deception and reputation. A Machiavellian show that keeps going and crushing the honest and virtuous under its heels. At the end of the day mass murder I find very fun, because it just comes down to the methods and societal position of the perpetrator. It’s equal. It’s as equal and fair and accurate to the syndicate of the universe as it is to normal human society and what that is in and of itself. The same people that fail in the every day world, will so too fail in their massacres. Which is why certain rules will always persist in all facets of a human civilization which is not so complex as many would want to believe. A slave is a slave. A hero is a hero. But sometimes… just sometimes, they overlap.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 6:54 pm

And at the end of the day a master comes full circle in their fall from grace. Just as the lost enjoy the rabid dogma that they serve… so too do their masters and mistresses fall and rise. And fall and rise. And over and over again until the end of time. Principles are final. And order is not so simple. The slaves will continue pushing the boulder up the mountain, and they will continue to be crushed by it as their hope peaks, and they find themselves watching the joy of the masters and mistresses so closely that they can taste it. Alas, they are destined to forever burn in the hell they were born into. Created by their primordial failures that are none of their doings. Just as the higher were born from and into the selfsame prophecy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 4:17 am

Hey so, I’m high right now, and I’m just looking at this garbage thinking “what the fuck am I even talking about?” Not only am I not saying anything and just pontificating, but looking through journal-type things from prior dates (and yes I have done drugs before but not really to this extent in a while) I sound so… sad, and weird, and “scawwy.” No, more, I just sound like a goddamn loser. I don’t know what I’m trying to say with anything. It’s all just stupid. Really kind of a joke. My entire identity, I mean. Am I even realizing that I’m typing this shit on a public website or what? How low have I sunk that I don’t even care about anything anymore. Bro I am reaaaallly at rock bottom. Like fuck. What a loser. I don’t even sound cool. Just sound like a suicidal loser. Okay I’d type more but I need to go stimulate my brain with something that isn’t this sad-ass shit that I’m reading from myself.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 4:18 am

DelusionalEritrean wrote:
Hey so, I’m high right now, and I’m just looking at this garbage thinking “what the fuck am I even talking about?” Not only am I not saying anything and just pontificating, but looking through journal-type things from prior dates (and yes I have done drugs before but not really to this extent in a while) I sound so… sad, and weird, and “scawwy.” No, more, I just sound like a goddamn loser. I don’t know what I’m trying to say with anything. It’s all just stupid. Really kind of a joke. My entire identity, I mean. Am I even realizing that I’m typing this shit on a public website or what? How low have I sunk that I don’t even care about anything anymore. Bro I am reaaaallly at rock bottom. Like fuck. What a loser. I don’t even sound cool. Just sound like a suicidal loser. Okay I’d type more but I need to go stimulate my brain with something that isn’t this sad-ass shit that I’m reading from myself.

I suppose it’s just some random forum so it’s not like it matters, but still mentionable amounts of cringe from me whenever I think to express my deluded opinions.
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19133
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 4:39 am

I suppose it’s just some random forum so it’s not like it matters, but still mentionable amounts of cringe from me whenever I think to express my deluded opinions.

you're not the first and you won't be the last. i think it's fine, it's not like you spewing your semi-insane shit actually hurts anyone. i don't think there's any harm in sharing your thoughts. you never know what others might have to say about them. but posting the way that you do does feel a little manic... maybe something to think about. anyways cheers for self awareness, but i don't think you don't need to stop posting. i find ur posts interesting (when they're not in huge blocks of text,, bc i will not read those fr) and i'm sure others enjoy them too

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 7:37 pm

You're overthinking it.

The reasons Cho used handguns are;

> Easily concealable on your person or in a backpack, obviously useful for getting to your target undetected.

> Cho lived in a dorm room. You can hide a pistol in a desk drawer, a bag, under your matress, etc. You can't do that with a rifle, plus taking a rifle to the gun range requires putting it in a rifle bag or case, while you can just put a pistol in your bag. Discreetness was important to him especially with guns being illegal on campus.

> In 2007, handguns were much cheaper than ARs or AKs. Keep in mind this was only 3 years after the 1994 AWB ban expired, so the non-cucked AR market for civilians was still very new with only a few companies manufacturing ARs and accessories being expensive. 9mm and .22lr are also cheaper than .223/5.56 and were even more so at the time.

SuperspooksteR and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:10 pm

vril wrote:
You're overthinking it.

The reasons Cho used handguns are;

> Easily concealable on your person or in a backpack, obviously useful for getting to your target undetected.

> Cho lived in a dorm room. You can hide a pistol in a desk drawer, a bag, under your matress, etc. You can't do that with a rifle, plus taking a rifle to the gun range requires putting it in a rifle bag or case, while you can just put a pistol in your bag. Discreetness was important to him especially with guns being illegal on campus.

> In 2007, handguns were much cheaper than ARs or AKs. Keep in mind this was only 3 years after the 1994 AWB ban expired, so the non-cucked AR market for civilians was still very new with only a few companies manufacturing ARs and accessories being expensive. 9mm and .22lr are also cheaper than .223/5.56 and were even more so at the time.

Yeah those are all fair points, but I think we can both be right here; none of that necessarily detracts from any of what I was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also stop disliking all my posts. They are completely sensible and logical observations for the most part. Makes no sense that they’re being downvoted when I’m making pretty consistently good points on shootings.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also stop disliking all my posts. They are completely sensible and logical observations for the most part. Makes no sense that they’re being downvoted when I’m making pretty consistently good points on shootings.

I disliked one lol, and why does it matter? we're on an obscure forum not plebbit.

tellecat, SuperspooksteR and Woundfucker like this post

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 8:52 pm

vril wrote:

I disliked one lol, and why does it matter? we're on an obscure forum not plebbit.

That is incorrect, but I don’t feel like debating something that is indeed relatively meaningless so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points   Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seung-Hui Cho’s Hollow Points
Page 1 of 1