Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next stabbing in polish highschool

Go down 
+8
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
vril
ANOMIC
Arano
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero
Engel
Йозеф Геббельс
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12342
Forum Reputation : 62

Next stabbing in polish highschool Empty
PostSubject: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 1:57 pm

As DarkRazor probably fucking killed himself, I guess i will have to post about that shit.

"On Wednesday before 13, in the District School Complex in Kadzidło, an 18-year-old attacked his peers with a knife. The incident occurred during one of the lessons. The attacker initially went to the bathroom when he suddenly quickly returned to the room wearing a balaclava, gloves and a large knife in his hand. The 18-year-old injured three people with a tool - two students and a girl.

The District Prosecutor's Office in Ostrołęka told Interia on Thursday that one of the boys suffered cuts to the neck and the girl suffered abdominal wounds. The injured were taken to hospitals, where they are still receiving medical assistance. "The injured boy was taken to the hospital in Warsaw, the injured girl to the hospital in Ostrołęka. The student, who had cuts on his forearm, was taken to the hospital in Szczytno a few hours after the incident," it was reported.

The manhunt for the knifeman lasted until 14. As Interia found out, the boy was detained approximately 500 meters from the school. The prosecutor's office adds that the perpetrator is currently in hospital due to minor injuries. It is guarded by police officers and is at the disposal of the prosecutor's office" - translated from Interia news portal

From the TV I also learned that this guy was wearing Jason's mask (xD) and tried to kill himself after the attack.

Here is a video after the attack : https://twitter.com/myszxd1pl/status/1729887559981896051?s=46&t=kGU_0cZLODfA6CBrEHzirA

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, vril, tellecat, Denethor, Vlixu23 and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 2:14 pm

Crazy. All of it is crazy. If you want to commit crime don't be a pussy. Rob a bank or something, that's so much more badass than stabbing/shooting your classmates because its hella KMFDM.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36475
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 2:52 pm

But isn't DarkRazors birthday like november 20th something? Wouldn't he actually be 19? IDK for some reason I don't think it's him.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 3:18 pm

Engel wrote:
But isn't DarkRazors birthday like november 20th something? Wouldn't he actually be 19? IDK for some reason I don't think it's him.
It's not him. But like month ago he told me he is going to kill himself and he went silent.

Engel, vril and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 11439
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 3:49 pm

Good.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7699
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 3:58 pm

Stabbers are such bitches when's someone going to bring a longsword into school again like Pettersson

vril and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43754
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 4:14 pm

Arano wrote:
Stabbers are such bitches when's someone going to bring a longsword into school again like Pettersson
Already happened. Joel Otto Aukusti Marin killed 1 and injured 9 back in 2019 during the Kuopio school stabbing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Engel, Kartoffeln, proshooter, Vlixu23, RUCheck, Kłléyn: Lord of Utero and Vraggoe like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22479
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 7:04 pm

Arano wrote:

when will sum1 pull up wit one of these thangs

if u cant get guns cuz ur europoor, at least get creative!

QuestionMark, Engel, Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, Йозеф Геббельс, sicarius444 and like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36987
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 8:24 pm

Quote :
As DarkRazor probably fucking killed himself
I'm still here, guys, don't heckin worry about my humble self Cool.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Engel, ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat, war criminal and like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24621
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 11:53 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Quote :
welcome back )

proshooter, war criminal and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 9:32 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Quote :

U fucking Bumblebee. I was googling about suicides in your are too many times xD

war criminal, Denethor, Arkan and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14890
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 3:45 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Quote :
Hi!

war criminal, Arkan and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:28 pm

Perpetrator's Facebook account. His full name is Albert Gut: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

QuestionMark, proshooter, war criminal, Denethor, Arkan and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24621
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 1:42 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Perpetrator's Facebook account. His full name is Albert  Gut: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Polish gigachad

proshooter and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17352
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:19 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Quote :
Glad to see you back bro

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 11439
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 7110
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:06 pm

vril wrote:
Arano wrote:

when will sum1 pull up wit one of these thangs

if u cant get guns cuz ur europoor, at least get creative!

On 10 january 1994, on a Maradian Madrise, Niger, some schizo ¿black male? killed 4 preescholars and a woman before being beaten and injuired. I think that was his weapon but, on the news says he killed 5 with a club.

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

macabremacaco likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:50 pm

Crime scene (NSFW): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Denethor and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120678
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 11:59 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Crime scene (NSFW): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like how that kid doesn't care at all walking through what's a crime scene to film everything. Based.

ANOMIC, proshooter, xDarkRazoR and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next stabbing in polish highschool   Next stabbing in polish highschool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next stabbing in polish highschool
Page 1 of 1