Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman Stabbing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 124225
Forum Reputation : 40

Slenderman Stabbing Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 4:13 pm

On May 31, 2014, in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Anissa Weier, and Morgan Geyser lured Peyton Leutner into the woods and stabbed her 19 times in an attempt to impress the fictional character, Slender Man. Peyton crawled to a road where she was found; she recovered after six days in the hospital. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Geyser is sentenced to 40 years under the mental health facility's supervision. Weier was sentenced to 25-years-to-life, an indeterminate sentence involving at least three years locked confinement and involuntary treatment in a state psychiatric institute, followed by communal supervision until age 37

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68822
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 4:51 pm

I just watched the 20/20 ABC Documentary "The Wicked" which was about the stabbing today. I remember when this happened, it got a lot of media attention. Peyton is very lucky she survived.

Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
I just watched the 20/20 ABC Documentary "The Wicked" which was about the stabbing today. I remember when this happened, it got a lot of media attention. Peyton is very lucky she survived.
I did too. I was at a dance recital when it happened. It is a miracle that she survived

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68822
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 6:33 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
I did too. I was at a dance recital when it happened. It is a miracle that she survived
I don't remember exactly where I was when I first heard of it, but I was in 5th grade at the time. I remember I was into Slenderman and Creepypasta at the time (Slenderman's popularity was the highest from 2012 - 2014) so my Mom was a little concerned by the news.

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 6:43 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
I don't remember exactly where I was when I first heard of it, but I was in 5th grade at the time. I remember I was into Slenderman and Creepypasta at the time (Slenderman's popularity was the highest from 2012 - 2014) so my Mom was a little concerned by the news.
Same, as bad as most Creepypastas and the fanbase were back then, they still bring back some good memories from that time. This also wasn't the only time someone killed or attempted to kill because of some mediocre Creepypasta. I heard that some girl killed her mom and set her house on fire because of Laughing Jack.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120953
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:32 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Same, as bad as most Creepypastas and the fanbase were back then, they still bring back some good memories from that time. This also wasn't the only time someone killed or attempted to kill because of some mediocre Creepypasta. I heard that some girl killed her mom and set her house on fire because of Laughing Jack.

Thirded, I was deep into Slender Man related media at the time, Marble Hornets was still going on and it scared the piss out of me.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71266
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 10:55 am

Where can I watch the full documentary? I just saw part 1-5 on YouTube which only last about 8 minute each but it is said that the full documentary is 2 hours long so where to see it all?

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 6:47 am

i cant find the full one

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Out of curiosity, Alexander Buslidze's VK account has Slenderman as profile photo.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 59124
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Where can I watch the full documentary? I just saw part 1-5 on YouTube which only last about 8 minute each but it is said that the full documentary is 2 hours long so where to see it all?

It makes me a little upset that the episode with Sue Klebold also can no longer be found via YouTube as a complete episode. It’s also almost next to impossible to find enough clips to watch the entire episode.

Also, for some reason I thought this happened in West Virginia.

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Stabbing   Slenderman Stabbing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Stabbing
Page 1 of 1