Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3097
Forum Reputation : 50

Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Empty
PostSubject: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:15 pm

I felt like mentioning Patrick Wood Crusius here. I’m unsure if there is already a thread for him, but I think—similarly to some others no one cares about—he deserves at least marginally more remembrance. Considering he is responsible for the 7th deadliest (technically tied for 6th) mass shooting event in U.S. history, and one of the deadliest (officially and publicly named/titled) hate crimes in modern international history, he is certainly mentionable. He also happened to be the only other top gunman to use hollow points besides Seung-Hui Cho. Only difference is that Cho aimed for headshots and double-tapped, while I do not know Patrick Crusius’s in-depth strategy and movements in the actual Walmart. Pulling from my victim profiling dataset, this was my description: “21 year old southern (Texas-born) white male of German and Italian descent with moods of depression and an abnormal thought process. Honest, not a deceptive individual, nor particularly savvy in trying to determine his reputation. In my eyes, he essentially served as a soldier for exactly what he said and believed in. (Whatever you want to think about that is a different story). More homicidal than suicidal, but not particularly leaning towards either, and was fairly normal, if brooding and strange. Made calculated decisions buying hollow points, targeting a store frequented by the minority he disapproved of, and just generally going about the massacre and its preparation in an almost formulaic manner as he knew what his goal was. Quite frankly, disregarding that he took zero risks, I believe it was perfectly executed. However, pretty much nobody likes or cares about him, so if cultural impact was the goal he failed. The only thing it did was kill Hispanics in El Paso and mortify their family members and the community.” 23 T/total K/kills. All victims Hispanic. 14 of which were male and 9 female. One of them a minor. On a separate-but-related note, I would be interested in hearing of other mass shootings (or intended ones) where hollow points were utilized. Considering they cause shrapnel to spread more easily through flesh, and are demonstrably extremely effective depending on the perpetrator, I’m very surprised I can only remember this guy coupling them with an WASR rifle in his hate crime, and their obvious utilization by Cho at Norris Hall, off the top of my head. I will post a few photos related to the shooting in just a moment. I find Crusius interesting and even partially cool, and the shooting is possibly the most entertaining directly racially-motivated attack that I know of. Another two quotes from my entries of the killing type and target demographic, respectively. Killing type: “Mass murder of American variety; locale a state and store in its south, with firearm usage relevant. Primarily motivated by hatred for a specific demographic. (Manifesto present).” Target demographic?: “Hispanic immigrants to Texas and the United States”.

ANOMIC and name like this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:16 pm

Him in court and at the setting chosen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Victims:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC and name like this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5124
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Well I wouldn't call him normal. He has autism (mandatory for a disciple of Saint Tarrant) and wore a trenchcoat to school. He accidentally posted his college disciplinary letter to 4chan and chose the location just before the massacre, after getting lost. Some of his victims were actually white.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43369
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:47 pm

name wrote:
Well I wouldn't call him normal. He has autism (mandatory for a disciple of Saint Tarrant) and wore a trenchcoat to school. He accidentally posted his college disciplinary letter to 4chan and chose the location just before the massacre, after getting lost. Some of his victims were actually white.
Any links to the college disciplinary letter post on 4chan?
Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 8:07 pm

name wrote:

Yeah, I didn’t know that. Sorry then. Details would be appreciated. In particular on the “Some of his victims were actually white.” part, because then I could correct that on my list. What was his planned location instead of the El Paso Walmart? That actually makes it more interesting to me. That he’d accidentally choose this locale and still manage to kill that many.
Back to top Go down
name

name

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
name wrote:
Any links to the college disciplinary letter post on 4chan?

I never found it.
Back to top Go down
name

name

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:39 pm

देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Yeah, I didn’t know that. Sorry then. Details would be appreciated. In particular on the “Some of his victims were actually white.” part, because then I could correct that on my list. What was his planned location instead of the El Paso Walmart? That actually makes it more interesting to me. That he’d accidentally choose this locale and still manage to kill that many.

I'd have to check the victim list again because I haven't seen it in a while but around 5 were white, apparently he teared up in court over that. I don't think he had a specific target, he only went in the shopping centre for food then realised it was a good target.

Other details:

He was in sped classes and was bullied by spics
His mother reported him when he bought the rifle
He was drunk and on cocaine during the shooting
He was an alcoholic, which is why he was expelled from college
He stopped shooting because the smell of the blood made him vomit, and surrendered despite promising to become a martyr

I might add sources later.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, mflergen, Arano and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:29 pm

name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

I'd have to check the victim list again because I haven't seen it in a while but around 5 were white, apparently he teared up in court over that. I don't think he had a specific target, he only went in the shopping centre for food then realised it was a good target.

Other details:

He stopped shooting because the smell of the blood made him vomit, and surrendered despite promising to become a martyr

"5 were white" is incorrect, only one of them is most likely white and another is maybe white from the research that I have done. It's easy to tell right away that there's less than 5 by just looking up the victims names and crossing off which names are Mexican style names.

name and देवा dislike this post

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:13 am

Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

"5 were white" is incorrect, only one of them is most likely white and another is maybe white from the research that I have done. It's easy to tell right away that there's less than 5 by just looking up the victims names and crossing off which names are Mexican style names.

You’re actually right. But it’s not five were white or one was white. Three of the names look like they could be white, but excluding the detail he supposedly cried during court over killing someone of Caucasian descent, the names themselves are not necessarily credible ways to gather information. Connect them to the faces and maybe, but parents are often strange in naming conventions. Even regarding last names it’s not guaranteed that only one or two are white. When black slaves were first incorporated into western society, their names were whitewashed and many chose things like “son” or “smith” or “brown” because they were simplistic and their owners had yet to be properly immersed in a logical way into American culture. Excluding times a mother or father will name their child things like Adolf Hitler or “123456789” for no real reason but boredom. Not to say that that is the case here with these natively Hispanic victims, just pointing out the general inaccuracy and nitpicking of your criticism. You and your posts are very abrasive and often unjustified.

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
purpp

purpp

Contribution Points : 2487
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 2:34 am

Funniest thing he did was accidently upload a note that he received from his college regarding drinking in class instead of his manifesto lol

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 8:00 am

Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

Names aren't 100% reliable. Top left woman is surely white but has a spic name because she was married. Hoffman and Johnson seem to be white too.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:07 pm

देवा wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

You’re actually right. But it’s not five were white or one was white. Three of the names look like they could be white, but excluding the detail he supposedly cried during court over killing someone of Caucasian descent, the names themselves are not necessarily credible ways to gather information. Connect them to the faces and maybe, but parents are often strange in naming conventions. Even regarding last names it’s not guaranteed that only one or two are white. When black slaves were first incorporated into western society, their names were whitewashed and many chose things like “son” or “smith” or “brown” because they were simplistic and their owners had yet to be properly immersed in a logical way into American culture. Excluding times a mother or father will name their child things like Adolf Hitler or “123456789” for no real reason but boredom. Not to say that that is the case here with these natively Hispanic victims, just pointing out the general inaccuracy and nitpicking of your criticism. You and your posts are very abrasive and often unjustified.
Your claim of people having strange birth names bears no relevancy to the current topic of discussion, obviously with something so broad and with so many possibilities there is going to be outliers. Generally 99% of the time people will give their child a last name that bears theirs or a later relative. Additionally it's more unlikely that the people that were killed would have had parents who just chose some random crazy name because the victims parents are likely 1st generation born immigrants or 2nd born generation immigrants. Hispanics generally will name their kids after themselves because they have a stronger and broader culture in general with wanting to preserve it. A good example of this is why there are so many hispanic people with the last name "Garcia", "Sanchez", or "Hernández." And comparing Hispanics to black people is a unlikely comparison, blacks were sold to US plantation workers by the boat load and were more or so viewed as a item which is why they were named in the first place with names like those that you mentioned. In comparison Hispanics were the opposite and wanted to come to the US, many of them fought to get here and when they did they kept the names that they had before.

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:11 pm

name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

Names aren't 100% reliable. Top left woman is surely white but has a spic name because she was married. Hoffman and Johnson seem to be white too.
Even if Anchondo, Hoffman and Johnson are white Anchondo and Hoffman both had hispanic spouses so at that point they might as well be Hispanic themselves.

name dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 2:25 pm

Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

Even if Anchondo, Hoffman and Johnson are white Anchondo and Hoffman both had hispanic spouses so at that point they might as well be Hispanic themselves.

What the fuck was the racist sperg crying about then?

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

So my original statement of "around 5" was correct. It is pretty relevant in a case like this.

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 7:43 pm

देवा wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

If I had just shot up a shartmart and was going to spend the rest of my life in prison I would probably be crying too, a lot of people would.

देवा likes this post

name dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Darkness wrote:
देवा wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

If I had just shot up a shartmart and was going to spend the rest of my life in prison I would probably be crying too, a lot of people would.

He was crying over the white people. This is mentioned in the transcripts.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 8:11 pm

name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
देवा wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

He was crying over the white people. This is mentioned in the transcripts.
What if the transcripts are wrong? Have you personally asked him if the reason he cried is because of the possibility that some of the victims were white?

देवा

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 11:41 pm

Darkness wrote:
देवा wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
Darkness wrote:
name wrote:
देवा wrote:
name wrote:

Other details:

I wish I could still cry over my failures and those of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter    Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mention/“memorialization” of the El Paso shooter
Page 1 of 1