Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 9:40 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 4:18 am

I would visit Lanza's house lot aswell.Then new Sandy Hook school and nearby memorial of the shooting,newtown highschool which Adam attented and I would try to get inside if it is possible in America for a person which isnt a student there.Last point of this journey would be DDR  nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 3:11 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14224
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 11:29 pm

His house, Sandy Hook School and the memorial. I would also wanna see if the same DDR machine is still operated that Adam used.
Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 6851
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 12:47 am

I don't think the DDR machine is there anymore.

TheGoodChief likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 11:44 am

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 12:41 pm

Go to the AMC Danbury on acid and meet Adam's ghost

Culturalphilistine and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10831
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:11 pm

I would go to where Adams house used to be at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:53 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
His house, Sandy Hook School and the memorial. I would also wanna see if the same DDR machine is still operated that Adam used.
I wouldn't recommend approaching an elementary school as a grown adult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 11:06 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 5:07 am

Today? Nothing.

In early December 2012? I'd have called the police and make a false report stating that a naked Adam Lanza was running around on the street and he threatened me with a shotgun.

I think that the cops after arriving would see the windows covered with black plastc bags and after talking to Lanza would probably decide that he does sound and look like a nut. So it might have ended up with him being taken downtown for observation, then having some psychiatrist evaluate him and discover that he is psychotic. It could potentially stop the shooting and get him real long-term psychiatric help that he needed, instead of the BS excuses and fake asperger diagnosis his mom wanted to hear.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?   What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you were in Sandy Hook / Newtown for a day?
Page 1 of 1