Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?

Go down 
+29
ParanoidAndroid
Millsart
TheGoodChief
Wanderer
Rosie1756
Pekka
ZELLAweistDAY3
ChoHuiSeung
DanielBryer
humanity is overrated
Timur's Swan Song
NEXT STEP UP
true_crime
QuestionMark
Kerea2244
EricsToastInTheCaf
Icarius
Onyx
smiggleshamster
InsaneIntruder
ricem99
dereknocturnal
MysterionSZAF
DanielGardner
KMFDM
Smiggles94
Primate Murder
goodusername4u
AllanLionChild
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49535
Forum Reputation : 30

Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 4:29 pm

In school, we are currently working with the topic violence and evil, and thus the subject of school/mass shootings is very fitting. We're watching stuff like 'Zero Day' and 'Bowling for Columbine'.
One of my classmates asked if there was every going to be a movie (not a documentary) about the Sandy Hook shooting, as there has been made movies about Columbine. And now I'm here, with this question. My initial thought was 'why not?' but the more I think about it, the more I feel inclined to say 'maybe not'. My primary reasoning behind this, is the fact that most of the victims were so young, between the ages of 5 - 7. Not that dying at the age of 15 - 18 like the students at columbine makes it any less bad, but the thought of it just feel very insensitive, for some reason. And that's not to forget the teachers and Nancy, who died too that day.

But I'd like to hear from some of you guys. What do you think?

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 4:37 pm

I don't think it would be possible for a Sandy Hook movie to be on par (in terms of graphic content) with the Zero Hour episode for Columbine because people would see it as being way too graphic and offensive. I mean, the Zero Hour episode which depicted Eric and Dylan shooting people attracted plenty of controversy in itself, let alone a movie with 6-7 year old children getting their brains blown out.
So if there ever was a movie, it most definitely wouldn't depict the shooting in any way like Zero Hour Columbine.
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 4:53 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I don't think it would be possible for a Sandy Hook movie to be on par (in terms of graphic content) with the Zero Hour episode for Columbine because people would see it as being way too graphic and offensive. I mean, the Zero Hour episode which depicted Eric and Dylan shooting people attracted plenty of controversy in itself, let alone a movie with 6-7 year old children getting their brains blown out.
So if there ever was a movie, it most definitely wouldn't depict the shooting in any way like Zero Hour Columbine.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking.
Following that logic, if there really needed to be one made, it would be something in the style of 'I'm not ashamed'. But even then, it just feels weird still.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
goodusername4u

Contribution Points : 59396
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 5:24 pm

What do you guys think the reaction would be if there was a Zero Hour Columbine style project done for Sandy Hook?

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 10:38 pm

There will most likely be no movie about it. But if there is a movie, it will most likely be made with a crappy animation software by some random edgelord on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70699
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 11:02 am

Yes probably, although I can’t see it being a high budget film
And will probably go straight to dvd
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48743
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:56 pm

No.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56400
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 7:31 pm

I’ve always pictured a movie about Adam Lanza and his struggles. If I were to make that movie, the shooting scene wouldn’t show any children being shot. It would all be implied or off camera. But we’d see him kill his mom and some of the teachers.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 6:56 am

DanielGardner wrote:
I’ve always pictured a movie about Adam Lanza and his struggles. If I were to make that movie, the shooting scene wouldn’t show any children being shot. It would all be implied or off camera. But we’d see him kill his mom and some of the teachers.

Interesting view, and very realistic in terms of cinematography about something like this. A lot of the films about Columbine end right before, or as the massacre starts.

Contribution Points : 45609

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 am

AllanLionChild wrote:
DanielGardner wrote:

Interesting view, and very realistic in terms of cinematography about something like this. A lot of the films about Columbine end right before, or as the massacre starts.

Yaeh Pretty Cool Idea

I Would Totally Watch A Movie Like That
Back to top Go down
dereknocturnal

Contribution Points : 49644
Forum Reputation : 268

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 10:50 pm

I actually don't see why not? In Zero Hour Columbine whenever Eric or Dylan would shoot someone it would just go to a black picture with the victim (if my memory serves me correct). If they did Sandy Hook they could do it like they do most serial killer films, don't say the victims real names. My stance on true crime movies/documentaries will always be the same, if it offends you. DONT WATCH. Most people who would watch a Sandy Hook doc/movie wouldn't take joy in children dying that's preposterous, and if done right there would be no scenes of children actually being shot, even fictitiously. I don't think there is any issue in showing the darkest side of humanity to those who decide to view it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 11:36 pm

You've already stated there is no difference in a move where teenagers are shot to death and one where younger kids are shot to death, but to the general public there is a big difference. It's all needless violence against innocent children to me, but somehow the kids being younger makes things worse. I think a Sandy Hook movie would be too controversial.
Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 45739
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:31 am

AmericaMan wrote:
There will most likely be no movie about it. But if there is a movie, it will most likely be made with a crappy animation software by some random edgelord on the internet.
Pretty much this imo.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 pm

AmericaMan wrote:
Or, possibly either a badly made short film made by a few friends, or something similar to the (slanderous, biased and practically almost completely made up) "Innocence of Muslims" film, where the film maker tricked the cast into thinking it was a completely different film and simply edited it into what it really was.
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48743
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:05 pm

DanielGardner wrote:

That could be good.
Back to top Go down
smiggleshamster

smiggleshamster

Contribution Points : 45169

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Similarly to others in this topic, I don't think there would be a movie about Sandy Hook. Even if there was a movie about it, I personally think that it wouldn't be very well received by the media, and overall the general public. People that I've talked to that do not research topics like mass shootings think that Sandy Hook was the most grotesque thing they ever read on the news, and that Adam Lanza is more "evil" than other mass shooters because of the ages of his victims. So, I think that a movie would perhaps reopen wounds of the people who live in Newtown, and that it would be very horrific to see a movie similar to Zero Hour that follows the chain of events in a live action movie.

It just wouldn't be a great idea for filmmakers to pump so much money into something if it would be so controversial, and not even the "good" kind of controversy that is conversation starting. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that it would be a trainwreck... The media could possibly even condemn the director for perhaps encouraging copycats.

As much as I would like to see a movie similar to Zero Hour off of the massacre and maybe even a movie about Adam Lanza himself, I just think it would be a huge disaster in the media. Maybe it would work out better if the movie potentially came out a few years in the future since the shooting is still so raw in people's minds.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 2:04 am

Looking forward to the Sandy Hook Anime

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 2:50 am

temporarylifeform wrote:

Anime Lanza be like:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If a Sandy Hook anime is real, I wonder how the animation studio will pull off the Lanza stare?

Kartoffeln and ideklovee92 like this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49027
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 7:25 am

temporarylifeform wrote:

Dear god, this is perfect! Shocked

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 7:29 am

temporarylifeform wrote:

Thanks, I hate it

Contribution Points : 49803

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 1:16 pm

I want a movie on Adam Lanza from his birth to the moment he break the school glass.
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 45609

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 11:46 pm

Icarius wrote:
I want a movie on Adam Lanza from his birth to the moment he break the school glass.
I would give my left kidney for the opportunity to watch a movie like this.
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56488

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 9:48 am

I think the makers of any such film would be sued out the wazoo by the victims' families, as they should be I suppose.

Shouberty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 5:09 pm

It would never be released... the victim's parents would REALLY make sure of that

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 9:24 pm

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
I think the makers of any such film would be sued out the wazoo by the victims' families, as they should be I suppose.

>as they should be
Should they? I mean even if the movie's an absolutely tasteless goreflick there's nothing worth getting litigious over. Moreover there would be no judge in the United States* that would side with the families, they'd dismiss the lawsuit on First Amendment grounds.

*In other parts of the world, forget about it, since they have various anti-free speech policies hardcoded into their governmental structures. *cough*Britain*cough*

true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58574
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:14 am

It would have to be a pretty demented person who would want someone to make a movie depicting such an evil act, much less watch it.

Contribution Points : 56488

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 11:08 am

QuestionMark wrote:
EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:

>as they should be
Should they? I mean even if the movie's an absolutely tasteless goreflick there's nothing worth getting litigious over. Moreover there would be no judge in the United States* that would side with the families, they'd dismiss the lawsuit on First Amendment grounds.

*In other parts of the world, forget about it, since they have various anti-free speech policies hardcoded into their governmental structures. *cough*Britain*cough*

Well that's true. I guess people hoping for a Michael Ryan/Hungerford film should hope an American makes it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 7:08 pm

You get to watch zero day in class?
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 am

I would sell my kidney for a Woo-Bum Kon movie.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 3:57 pm

As glorious as it may seem, sadly no. I highly doubt a Sandy Hook movie will ever be created. Sandy Hook is a very sensitive and controversial topic as it is, and I doubt movie-makers would like to remind us of this tragedy. On the subject of Adam Lanza productions, there was an episode of Encounters With Evil featuring him. The segment barely reaches the 10 minute marker and it is available to watch on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 1:45 am

anonman wrote:
You get to watch zero day in class?

Sorry, it was Zero Hour, my mistake.

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 8:26 pm

If we were to get a Sandy Hook movie, I think it chronicling Adam Lanza's life and speculating what drove him to do what he did would be the best avenue, and not a depiction of the actual event itself.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22318
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 11:05 am

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
If we were to get a Sandy Hook movie, I think it chronicling Adam Lanza's life and speculating what drove him to do what he did would be the best avenue, and not a depiction of the actual event itself.
It's speculated that Adam's online female acquaintance was actually Aspen Sprout.

Samson likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
It's speculated that Adam's online female acquaintance was actually Aspen Sprout.

Who's aspen sprout??

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31899
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 10:05 pm

DanielGardner wrote:
I’ve always pictured a movie about Adam Lanza and his struggles. 
there is already 

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 5:28 am

I would love to see a Randy Stair movie.
Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17091

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 1:54 am

Probably not a movie but i wouldn't be surprised if there was a Netflix documentary that gets made eventually but youtubers mainly have that covered with a new doc coming every month on him.

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70699

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 8:29 am

Probably not
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25863
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 3:07 pm

I highly doubt it, though it's possible there may be a Sandy Hook inspired movie but not based on it.

For 2 motives, Adam was a freak That he did not leave his house, which would be very boring to see, and In the real world, he was a whiny weakling, physically and mentally he was one of the less terrifying shooters of history
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40627
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 3:11 pm

Useless people like Lanza are only destined for the dustbin of history.

Rosie1756 and ideklovee92 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:10 am

It's hard to make an attractive film about an elementary school shooting, so no.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:14 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
It's hard to make an attractive film about an elementary school shooting, so no.

if we put someone else to kill the useless person who commits the act, it would make an excellent film.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:15 am

I would love to see Lanza get his head blown off by a sniper in his sleep before he does this shit.

Wanderer likes this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 and ideklovee92 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:17 am

Pekka wrote:
I would love to see Lanza get his head blown off by a sniper in his sleep before he does this shit.

Be respectful with Saint Adam

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY3 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP and ideklovee92 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:17 am

Pekka wrote:

But allowing the shooting to happen it would satisfy your need for people to be killed?
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:26 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

But allowing the shooting to happen it would satisfy your need for people to be killed?

Whether in Pekka's, Linkola's or my own view, not all people deserve non-existence.  just people who don't give reason to their lives and who make the earth a hostile environment for all living beings.  where does innocent children have to do with it?  Lanza deserves every possible insult.  Pekka would blow Lanza's brains out.  no misanthrope, however radical, condones what Lanza has done.

Last edited by Pekka on Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:27 am

Pekka loved her parents. do you think he would agree with a useless famicide anorexic incapable of going head to head with people with the same firepower? Lanza by Pekka's own manifest is an existential useless.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:33 am

Pekka wrote:
Pekka loved her parents.  do you think he would agree with a useless famicide anorexic incapable of going head to head with people with the same firepower?  Lanza by Pekka's own manifest is an existential useless.

He's not a familicide, he's only a matricide because only killed his mother
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:33 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Be respectful with Saint Adam

Your saint will be respected in Hell, having his head exploded constantly. or maybe in Hellheim, where I would particularly love to see him shivering for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:34 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Pekka loved her parents.  do you think he would agree with a useless famicide anorexic incapable of going head to head with people with the same firepower?  Lanza by Pekka's own manifest is an existential useless.

He's not a familicide, he's only a matricide because only killed his mother

Only? If killing your own mother is a one-off thing, I think things are really hot here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next