Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?

Go down 
+29
ParanoidAndroid
Millsart
TheGoodChief
Wanderer
Rosie1756
Pekka
ZELLAweistDAY3
ChoHuiSeung
DanielBryer
humanity is overrated
Timur's Swan Song
NEXT STEP UP
true_crime
QuestionMark
Kerea2244
EricsToastInTheCaf
Icarius
Onyx
smiggleshamster
InsaneIntruder
ricem99
dereknocturnal
MysterionSZAF
DanielGardner
KMFDM
Smiggles94
Primate Murder
goodusername4u
AllanLionChild
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40977
Forum Reputation : 325

Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:37 am

And they still ask why Pekka always said that humanity is overrated?

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43205
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:38 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
It's hard to make an attractive film about an elementary school shooting, so no.
I'd hardly want a movie about Lanza to be attractive. I'd want a movie that examines his motives, chronicled what inkling of a life he had, his relationship with his mother, etc, and the final scene would be Lanza breaking into the elementary school, with the camera just showing the front entrance as the sounds of the massacre happen in the background as the credits roll.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Kartoffeln, Rosie1756, tellecat and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:39 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
It's hard to make an attractive film about an elementary school shooting, so no.
I'd hardly want a movie about Lanza to be attractive. I'd want a movie that examines his motives, chronicled what inkling of a life he had, his relationship with his mother, etc, and the final scene would be Lanza breaking into the elementary school, with the camera just showing the front entrance as the sounds of the massacre happen in the background as the credits roll.

😒
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26213
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:40 am

Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
I would love to see Lanza get his head blown off by a sniper in his sleep before he does this shit.

Be respectful with Saint Adam

Your saint will be respected in Hell, having his head exploded constantly.  or maybe in Hellheim, where I would particularly love to see him shivering for eternity.

Yeah, like Pekka and every mass killer, If hell exists, I'm sure that Whoever has power there, don't care about politics.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16121
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:45 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
I would love to see Lanza get his head blown off by a sniper in his sleep before he does this shit.

Your saint will be respected in Hell, having his head exploded constantly.  or maybe in Hellheim, where I would particularly love to see him shivering for eternity.

Yeah, like Pekka and every mass killer, If hell exists, I'm sure that Whoever has power there, don't care about politics.

Wishing for people to be tormented eternally is a step to far, even for most sadistic people. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:47 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Well, that depends. If we go by the spiritual thought of the Germanic and Nordic peoples, in addition to the Celts and North American indigenous people, such as the Hopi and also by the Shintoist thought, Pekka would be at a high spiritual level for fighting against the current civilization, a feat that has always been treated as a act of heroism for these peoples who, even throughout their history, practiced similar acts. Lanza in no population, no matter how bloodthirsty they are in their religious rituals, like the Incas, Mayans and Aztecs, would reach a higher level in their visions of life after death.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:48 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Wishing for people to be tormented eternally is a step to far, even for most sadistic people. Evil or Very Mad

if it were for me, I myself would torment him for eternity.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16121
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:50 am

Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Now that is an interesting post..... Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:52 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

it would be nice to see Lanza scream in pain as it surged through her anorexic body by all means.

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:53 am

that's a good topic. it would make a great movie. I would pay to watch. it could be of the horror genre: The Pain of the Condemned.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:53 am

Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

it would be nice to see Lanza scream in pain as it surged through her anorexic body by all means.
This is really triggering as I'm actually Adam Lanzas boyfriend and seeing you wish such mean stuff on him makes me sad  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:54 am

Pekka wrote:
that's a good topic.  it would make a great movie.  I would pay to watch.  it could be of the horror genre: The Pain of the Condemned.
did you just reply to your own post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:58 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

This is really triggering as I'm actually Adam Lanzas boyfriend and seeing you wish such mean stuff on him makes me sad  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can't even imagine how happy I am to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 1:59 am

and I'm calm. where he is, people like me are having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:32 am

If they make a movie along the lines I said, I'll go see it myself.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:37 am

Pekka wrote:

Ur jealous because adam was more efficient, get over it

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:41 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

efficient at what? only if it's about being existentially useless, and in that, he beats all levels.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:42 am

and it's not just Lanza who deserves it. in fact, 99% of all mass shooters and murderers deserve the same thing.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:44 am

Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

efficient at what?  only if it's about being existentially useless, and in that, he beats all levels.

efficient in getting one of the highest scores in a school, Even if you say that Adam is useless he influenced more and is more well known than Pekka, the jokela shooting only have 1 wiki page, the Sandy Hook shooting have like 3 different wiki pages, Well that's on the English wiki That if I'm not mistaken is the biggest Wikipedia in all languages

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY3 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:47 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:

efficient at what?  only if it's about being existentially useless, and in that, he beats all levels.

efficient in getting one of the highest scores in a school, Even if you say that Adam is useless he influenced more and is more well known than Pekka, the jokela shooting only have 1 wiki page, the Sandy Hook shooting have like 3 different wiki pages

and since when would an anti-civilization man have references to it? his supposed "lack of influence" is what makes Pekka all the more relevant.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:53 am

and Pekka should not necessarily be studied because of the attack. Pekka deserves to be studied for his personality, his intellectualism. the attack was just one of the possible courses he could take from the knowledge he had. Pekka decided on confrontation instead of isolation and pacifism
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 2:59 am

well, there won't be a movie anyway and Lanza will always be hated. but if there is, Lanza has to be tortured. it will be a wonder. 🙂😁

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 3:01 am

Pekka wrote:
well, there won't be a movie anyway and Lanza will always be hated.  but if there is, Lanza has to be tortured.  it will be a wonder. 🙂😁

Bro is really talking alone

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 3:02 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
well, there won't be a movie anyway and Lanza will always be hated.  but if there is, Lanza has to be tortured.  it will be a wonder. 🙂😁

Bro is really talking alone

It's a suggestion that, if followed, will make for a wonderful film. any gore movie lover will love to watch.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20510
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 3:34 am

Pekka wrote:
Pekka loved her parents.
Pekka wrote:
her

lolwut

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 3:35 am

Wanderer wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Pekka loved her parents.
Pekka wrote:
her

lolwut

😁
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 8:54 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14599
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 3:47 am

Maybe. There was a movie about Martin Bryant so maybe a Sandy Hook one would be made

NEXT STEP UP and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 4:23 am

I would be scared sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 5:04 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Millsart

Millsart

Contribution Points : 8151
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 5:16 am

Guest wrote:
Looking forward to the Sandy Hook Anime

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

we need to start a gofundme campaign for this to be a thing lmao

NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, Hopelessness, TheGoodChief, ParanoidAndroid and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8470
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 11:29 am

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Maybe. There was a movie about Martin Bryant so maybe a Sandy Hook one would be made

I can see it now...

Philistine starring Timothée Chalamet

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, tellecat, Hopelessness and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19483
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:32 pm

TilikumTyke223 wrote:
Maybe a documentary about the awful conspiracies similar to the book Sandy Hook: An American Tragedy and the Battle for Truth (great read, btw) but as for a drama, not for a long time.

i think this is a great idea. maybe it could be broadly about the conspiracies that shootings were faked centered around sandy hook / alex jones debate but also could touch on some of the other shootings that were labelled fake by the conspiracists. i really do think it's such a fucked, strange phenomenon that deserves to be looked at under a microscope. i think for most people it's too icky to even think about, so something easy to digest like a documentary would be a great way to tell it.  

also, when it comes to just adam lanza's story, i don't think there's really any 'value' in telling it. that sounds harsh, and don't get me wrong, i think adam is more than fascinating,, but there's not much to learn from his story. he wasn't bullied, he just hated society and culture. he was a weird dude. please correct me if you think i'm missing something here! maybe just having a narrative to explain his motives, his relationship with his mom and what his life looked like would be insightful enough, but for the pain that a movie would cause the actual people involved, i don't know if it would be worth it.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7780
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:49 pm

tellecat wrote:
TilikumTyke223 wrote:
Maybe a documentary about the awful conspiracies similar to the book Sandy Hook: An American Tragedy and the Battle for Truth (great read, btw) but as for a drama, not for a long time.

i think this is a great idea. maybe it could be broadly about the conspiracies that shootings were faked centered around sandy hook / alex jones debate but also could touch on some of the other shootings that were labelled fake by the conspiracists. i really do think it's such a fucked, strange phenomenon that deserves to be looked at under a microscope. i think for most people it's too icky to even think about, so something easy to digest like a documentary would be a great way to tell it.  

also, when it comes to just adam lanza's story, i don't think there's really any 'value' in telling it. that sounds harsh, and don't get me wrong, i think adam is more than fascinating,, but there's not much to learn from his story. he wasn't bullied, he just hated society and culture. he was a weird dude. please correct me if you think i'm missing something here! maybe just having a narrative to explain his motives, his relationship with his mom and what his life looked like would be insightful enough, but for the pain that a movie would cause the actual people involved, i don't know if it would be worth it.
There's an episode from a TV program called FRONTLINE that actually went over Adam lanza's life. You can watch it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There's also a video on YouTube from VICE where it goes over all those mass shooting conspiracy theorists. It does talk a little about Sandy Hook as well for other mass shootings that were the victim of conspiracies.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 2:06 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14599
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 5:19 pm

Now that I think about it, a Sandy Hook movie would be hard to make because the US government hasn't released a lot of information on Adam Lanza, his motives, life at home etc.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43848
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 7:12 pm

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
TilikumTyke223 wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

I can see it now...

Philistine starring Timothée Chalamet

Nah, Chalamet is too boyish to portray Lanza. Harry Treadaway would be the better choice. Just fits the appearance better. I mean, just look at him:
Not to mention his performance as Brady Hartsfield in Mr. Mercedes was brilliant, so he definitely has the acting of an anti-social mass killer down to a tee.

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, Hopelessness and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 3:42 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9285
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 7:05 pm

A lot of people on Twitter have mentioned that Alex Lawther would play the best Adam. I agree completely.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.

ANOMIC, Hopelessness and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?   Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think there will ever be a Sandy Hook movie?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2