Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCBoy

Contribution Points : 9837
Forum Reputation : 0

How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court Empty
PostSubject: How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court   How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 6:51 am

I think Eric would act like Tj Lane and Dylan unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court   How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 7:34 pm

TheCBoy wrote:
I think Eric would act like Tj Lane and Dylan unpredictable.

I think Eric would have behaved more along the linees of what Darrell Edward Brooks Jr. did. I'm not syaing he would use the exact same 'sovereign citizens' nonsense, but I'm sure he'd argue with the judge, interrupt people, cite random stuff he found in the codes... I can easily imagine him gettiong thrown out from the proceedings for contempt or lack of decorum. I think it is likely he would try to represent himself. And if his parents would rpevent this and get him a lawyer, then Eric would ahve been a nuisance to that lawyer.

Dylan? I think getting cuaght alive would be a much bigger thing for him than for Eric.. So I think he'd be gutted and silent and the lawyer his partents got him would do all the work.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
aphid

aphid

Contribution Points : 4214
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court   How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 12:32 pm

Eric would definitely pull something like TJ Lane did with his "Killer" shirt. I can only see him showing no remorse for his actions and being very proud of what he did. Like verbatim, he would definitely be defiant and rowdy in court, likely would be held for contempt and argue with whoever he felt was insulting him or attacking his superiority complex. I doubt he'd pay attention to any victim impact statements or testimonies and would try to provoke the victims/family of those murdered for fun. I really don't see him acting even remotely civil for more than an hour.

Dylan, I can visualize he'd act like Payton Gendron. He would just own up to his actions and plead guilty with no second thought. He would most likely only speak when spoken to, act very reclusive and provide a half-assed apology statement to the victims. I expect he would write very dramatic & out of pocket shit in his prison journal shortly before killing himself in his cell, too.

Denethor and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court   How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would have Eric And Dylan acted in court
Page 1 of 1