Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?

Go down 
+13
Denethor
plasticsoup
CanIHelpYou
Xtina
nobodysbusiness22
Darkness
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Arano
SuperspooksteR
Variache
TheGoodChief
Sylar
TheCBoy
17 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCBoy

Contribution Points : 9587
Forum Reputation : 0

Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:42 am

If he doesn't want punishment he could have ended his life and it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Contribution Points : 12108
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 12:53 pm

IIRC he thought he would be killed by cops. Also, the adrenaline of the shooting and opportunity to leave probably made it difficult for him to do it himself once he realized the cops weren’t going to kill him. He obviously didn’t have a plan for after the shooting since he just walked around and tried to get a ride somewhere. Even his plan of acting crazy to plead insanity seemed very spur of the moment.

Kartoffeln, Denethor and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14249
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 2:29 pm

He didnt have the balls to do it

Xtina, Kartoffeln, Schizotypal_Prophet, Kwasi, RickMaster, alesanagoon and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:51 pm

I feel as if Nik was just trying hard to be what the average, dumb, modern teenager thinks a school shooter is typically like. Edgy, lonely, quiet (but he wasn't quiet that's for fucking sure), And he didn't realize that if he wanted to keep up the persona he would have to end it, and decided not to for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:17 am

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperspooksteR

SuperspooksteR

Contribution Points : 8980

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 2:26 am

DEMONS, MAN.

DEMONS

Kartoffeln, LollaHoran444, NEXT STEP UP and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:59 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 1:08 pm

I think its possible he was that shortbus he genuinely thought he could escape and get away with it. Maybe he had fake passports and peruvian money in his closet who knows

QuestionMark, Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Denethor, losercide and like this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24190
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 3:14 pm

I have no idea why he thinks life would be worth living in prison after killing 17 people but I think it's the rifle vs handgun difference. Think of William Atchison a couple months before him because he had a handgun and got the an hero job done because it's easier to just point it to your head vs a rifle. Edit: The brony 2021 FedEx shooter suicided with a rifle but this was probably because he heard cops and was in a desolate location (his car) Nikolas ran like a soldier vs Hole's brony shit.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 8:07 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
I have no idea why he thinks life would be worth living in prison after killing 17 people but I think it's the rifle vs handgun difference. Think of William Atchison a couple months before him because he had a handgun and got the an hero job done because it's easier to just point it to your head vs a rifle. Edit: The brony 2021 FedEx shooter suicided with a rifle but this was probably because he heard cops and was in a desolate location (his car) Nikolas ran like a soldier vs Hole's brony shit.
This "rifle vs handgun difference" you brought up in itself doesn't really make sense and doesn't apply to the given topic. If Nikolas wanted to kill himself after the shooting he easily could've done it with the rifle, unless you have the arm length of a t-rex would it be hard to do. The average OAL of an AR-15 style rifle is 32-34 inches which is short enough to be able to point it to your head. Brandon Hole killed himself because he planned to, he had made suicidal threats before and possessed many traits of suicidal ideation.

SuperspooksteR and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10856
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 7:04 pm

Because he is an unintelligent cretin.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35627
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 4:06 am

He's a fucking pussy

CanIHelpYou, LollaHoran444 and macabremacaco like this post

Vlixu23 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43264
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:34 am

He thought there would be a bigger chance of being able to watch television while incarcerated.

Drum$tick, Йозеф Геббельс, Denethor, Octal, Arano, name and macabremacaco like this post

Kinkeloukaitis dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
plasticsoup

plasticsoup

Contribution Points : 4242
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 pm

Because he's a psychopathic little autist who wanted to coom to the memory of killing high school broads in prison and was just faking the mental illness for sympathy

Xtina, Denethor and plasticsoup like this post

Darkness and Octal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35627
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 4:43 am

plasticsoup wrote:
Because he's a psychopathic little autist who wanted to coom to the memory of killing high school broads in prison and was just faking the mental illness for sympathy

It's the demons geek

Denethor and plasticsoup like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14489
Forum Reputation : 166

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Xtina, xDarkRazoR, SuperspooksteR, Kwasi, plasticsoup, name and aphid like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 am

Denethor wrote:

D-d-d-demons man, they're everywhere

war criminal, Variache, kidbug and plasticsoup like this post

Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 8702
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 5:01 pm

Denethor wrote:

You could show me this image 5 million times and I'd laugh at it each and every time.

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14489
Forum Reputation : 166

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 3:08 am

Kwasi wrote:

You could show me this image 5 million times and I'd laugh at it each and every time.
me too

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Back to top Go down
plasticsoup

plasticsoup

Contribution Points : 4242
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 8:41 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Denethor wrote:

D-d-d-demons man, they're everywhere

The way he goes "D-d-demons, man... voices..." will never not make me laugh. It's fucking hilarious to think that somewhere in the trenches of his fetal alcohol syndrome-ridden 83-IQ'd aspermind, he actually thought it was gonna work.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
r3bandv0dka4EVA

r3bandv0dka4EVA

Contribution Points : 6940

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 5:35 am

he thought he could still make money selling his breastmilk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xDarkRazoR, Denethor, Variache and name like this post

Back to top Go down
LollaHoran444

LollaHoran444

Contribution Points : 18837

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 6:04 pm

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:
he thought he could still make money selling his breastmilk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh my god this is such a terrible day to have eyes hahahahaha

can someone teach me how to fucking quote

LollaHoran444

Contribution Points : 18837

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 6:04 pm

nevermind, i did it right this time

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?   Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why didn't Nikolas Cruz kill himself?
Page 1 of 1