Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:50 am

As public service your record is always visible to the people out there when you work for the government

But you can't find any information on this guy other than that one night in Columbine...why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Interesting, althiugh i have no idea about US stuff.

Certainly it wouldn't be easy to find any information, especially perosnal data, on some random Polish policeman.

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:15 pm

"He started with JCSO in 1992, spent 2 years working in the jail, 2 years working in court security and 3 years as a patrol deputy. He left JCSO in 1999 to pursue a career in real estate development."

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:18 pm

First Name TIMOTHY
Middle Name SCOTT
Last Name WALSH
License Name Broker
License Level Independent Broker
License Number IA40029043
Status Inactive
Phone Number
License Expires on 08/13/2017
Last Changed Date 01/06/2014
Address
City HIGHLANDS RANCH
State CO
Zip Code 80130

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:28 pm

No offense, but you didn't try very hard ... I only took me five minutes to find all of this stuff. Very Happy

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Interesting...

How could he have left the department though if I saw one article stating he was a Deputy in Feb '06? Besides that it is the only thing I saw of him

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 pm

From jail guard through real estate development and now a broker?

Fuck, America relaly is teh land of opportunity.

I need to migrate. Not that anyone will let me get a visa. Damn you Obama, why don't you just let all EU citizens enter without a fucking visa?

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 424
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Sabratha wrote:
From jail guard through real estate development and now a broker?

Fuck, America relaly is teh land of opportunity.

I need to migrate. Not that anyone will let me get a visa. Damn you Obama, why don't you just let all EU citizens enter without a fucking visa?
Poor wages and no health care, why would you want to leave Europe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:51 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
From jail guard through real estate development and now a broker?

Fuck, America relaly is teh land of opportunity.

I need to migrate. Not that anyone will let me get a visa. Damn you Obama, why don't you just let all EU citizens enter without a fucking visa?
Poor wages and no health care, why would you want to leave Europe?

Europe is boring ... life is safe and predictable.

In America you can get shot anytime and anywhere. Very Happy

We call it "winnowing the herd" ... it keeps the population in check.

European pansies talk about overpopulation ... but red-blooded Americans do something about it. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by LPorter101 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:55 am

Sabratha wrote:
From jail guard through real estate development and now a broker?

Fuck, America relaly is teh land of opportunity.

I need to migrate. Not that anyone will let me get a visa. Damn you Obama, why don't you just let all EU citizens enter without a fucking visa?

Have you ever seen Glengarry Glen Ross? It takes place in a real-estate sales office.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
From jail guard through real estate development and now a broker?

Fuck, America relaly is teh land of opportunity.

I need to migrate. Not that anyone will let me get a visa. Damn you Obama, why don't you just let all EU citizens enter without a fucking visa?
Poor wages and no health care, why would you want to leave Europe?

Wages and healthcare? Poland has one of the worst and elast effecive health care systemes in Europe:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if you don't like the healthcare system here, you are forced to pay taxes even if you don't use the system and use only private halthcare (taht's what most rich people do).

Wages? Average USA monthly wage is over 2000 Euro (precise estimates vary). Average Polish monthly wage is equivalent to 730 Euro. Go fish. Suspect

Any other questions?

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysteryMan



Posts : 86
Join date : 2014-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:55 am

Quote :
Poor wages and no health care, why would you want to leave Europe?
USA in comparison with south and east Europe seems as a land of freedom Laughing Socialism slowly kills European Union.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 424
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Wages and healthcare? Poland has one of the worst and elast effecive health care systemes in Europe:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if you don't like the healthcare system here, you are forced to pay taxes even if you don't use the system and use only private halthcare (taht's what most rich people do).

Wages? Average USA monthly wage is over 2000 Euro (precise estimates vary). Average Polish monthly wage is equivalent to 730 Euro. Go fish. Suspect

Any other questions?
Ah, didn't know it was that bad there. I keep thinking Europe is like Sweden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Wages and healthcare? Poland has one of the worst and elast effecive health care systemes in Europe:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if you don't like the healthcare system here, you are forced to pay taxes even if you don't use the system and use only private halthcare (taht's what most rich people do).

Wages? Average USA monthly wage is over 2000 Euro (precise estimates vary). Average Polish monthly wage is equivalent to 730 Euro. Go fish. Suspect

Any other questions?
Ah, didn't know it was that bad there. I keep thinking Europe is like Sweden.

That's what they want you to think.

USA! USA! USA! Very Happy

Our white trash is better than theirs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Wages and healthcare? Poland has one of the worst and elast effecive health care systemes in Europe:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even if you don't like the healthcare system here, you are forced to pay taxes even if you don't use the system and use only private halthcare (taht's what most rich people do).

Wages? Average USA monthly wage is over 2000 Euro (precise estimates vary). Average Polish monthly wage is equivalent to 730 Euro. Go fish. Suspect

Any other questions?
Ah, didn't know it was that bad there. I keep thinking Europe is like Sweden.

That's what they want you to think.

USA! USA! USA! Very Happy

Our white trash is better than theirs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our white trash has less drug issues, more alcochol issues, is poorer but more tough than your guys. Also we have less guns, more baseball bats ;)

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:48 pm

USA is a piece of shit. Don't bother coming here, unless you want to drown yourself in debt, and shitty health insurance. Seriously...America has one of the worst health insurances ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lio45



Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:18 pm

One clear conclusion to be had for sure from these posts: grass totally seems greener in the neighbor's yard...

I would honestly agree with Sabratha though. I have family on each side of the N. Atlantic (one parent from each side, basically) and it's much easier for a typical individual to start his/her own business in North America. The "barriers to entry" for that are really higher in (western) Europe.

Jail guard to policeman to real estate broker to developer -- basically, employed to self-employed over a number of years --- isn't really anything special. Many people would have career paths like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lio45



Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:23 pm

lol wrote:
USA is a piece of shit. Don't bother coming here, unless you want to drown yourself in debt, and shitty health insurance. Seriously...America has one of the worst health insurances ever.

I'm pretty sure that the unemployed half of Spain's youth would gladly accept to have no health insurance in exchange for being gainfully employed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1036
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 33
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 am

I was on holiday in Spain last year and I fractured my arm and elbow. I was in the hospital and they told me I was going to need surgery and that I could get it done there. I asked them to just stick a cast on it and I'd get it sorted when I got back to the UK else it'd have cost me loads (I did have insurance but couldn't be bothered with the hassle at the time and didn't want to spend an extra two weeks out there).

I got back to the UK and they said surgery wasn't required! I'm not sure whether Spain were just trying to get my money or I actually did need surgery and the UK failed to see that - my arm is still bent and gives me grief!

P.S. I also got a medical bill sent to my address from the Spanish hospital for €390. I was only in there 2 hours! Luckily I could just send them a copy of my European Union card and our NHS foot the bill.

I don't envy you guys who have to foot your medical bills every time something goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:55 am

lol wrote:
USA is a piece of shit. Don't bother coming here, unless you want to drown yourself in debt, and shitty health insurance. Seriously...America has one of the worst health insurances ever.

Depends. I think I'd rather take higher wages and then pay for healthcare from my own pocket, rather than have to pay healthcare taxes for care I'm never going to get when something bad happens, or care taht I will have to wait for years or months to get.

My granny, a business-active workign person broke her hip. The obligatory public healthcare system told her she can get an operation with the healthcare system 8 months later. That was 8 months living without a functional leg, not being able to go to work etc.

My granny decided to go to a private healthcare company and got the operation done next week (paid from her own money for it). Public healthcare system of course never gave her tax money back Razz

So yeah, I'd rather take the USA real-healthcare-out-of-your-own-pocket than our obligatory-make-believe-wait-till-you-die-healthcare. No

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 424
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 am

Sabratha wrote:
lol wrote:
USA is a piece of shit. Don't bother coming here, unless you want to drown yourself in debt, and shitty health insurance. Seriously...America has one of the worst health insurances ever.

Depends. I think I'd rather take higher wages and then pay for healthcare from my own pocket, rather than have to pay healthcare taxes for care I'm never going to get when something bad happens, or care taht I will have to wait for years or months to get.

My granny, a business-active workign person broke her hip. The obligatory public healthcare system told her she can get an operation with the healthcare system 8 months later. That was 8 months living without a functional leg, not being able to go to work etc.

My granny decided to go to a private healthcare company and got the operation done next week (paid from her own money for it). Public healthcare system of course never gave her tax money back Razz

So yeah, I'd rather take the USA real-healthcare-out-of-your-own-pocket than our obligatory-make-believe-wait-till-you-die-healthcare. No
Why specifically the US though? Why not other parts of Europe, or Canada, New Zealand or Australia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
lol wrote:
USA is a piece of shit. Don't bother coming here, unless you want to drown yourself in debt, and shitty health insurance. Seriously...America has one of the worst health insurances ever.

Depends. I think I'd rather take higher wages and then pay for healthcare from my own pocket, rather than have to pay healthcare taxes for care I'm never going to get when something bad happens, or care taht I will have to wait for years or months to get.

My granny, a business-active workign person broke her hip. The obligatory public healthcare system told her she can get an operation with the healthcare system 8 months later. That was 8 months living without a functional leg, not being able to go to work etc.

My granny decided to go to a private healthcare company and got the operation done next week (paid from her own money for it). Public healthcare system of course never gave her tax money back Razz

So yeah, I'd rather take the USA real-healthcare-out-of-your-own-pocket than our obligatory-make-believe-wait-till-you-die-healthcare. No
Why specifically the US though? Why not other parts of Europe, or Canada, New Zealand or Australia?

New Zealand or Canada sound nice as well, though even harder to get to. Australia has some weird laws and I'm not sure if the local white culture wouldn't piss me off more than the one here does.
Eruope... dunno, perhaps Ireland would be ok. I've been to France and not a big fan, France is dirty, french as a group are racist, high-strung and precocious.

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysteryMan



Posts : 86
Join date : 2014-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:46 am

Quote :
no health care
I can interchange with you I'm obligated to pay for health care system every month I'd prefer saving these money put them on an account and use when it's necessary. Last year I wanted to go to an oculist I signed up and they told me that I had to wait 3 months, 3 fucking months! so I paid and went to a private visit on the following day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lio45



Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Not to mention that free healthcare won't magically make you healthy.

Good lifestyle habits, healthy diet, exercise, quality sleep (and enough of it), no substance abuse, etc. all of that is YOUR own responsibility.

I was hearing on the other day on the radio an interviewed doctor (Canadian) who said that while it was okay to spend resources to try to reduce waiting times, it was in his opinion a lot better to instead focus on the economy and education, given the strong link between health and income/education.

A rich and educated population matters much more than a good healthcare system when it comes to how healthy the population is in the end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol



Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:43 pm

/thread

What the hell does any of this happen to do with Tim Walsh? No offense guys I know everyone's having a discussion, but seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meenwhile



Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:49 pm

silent


Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gustopoet2

avatar

Posts : 562
Join date : 2015-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere   Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:31 pm

meenwhile wrote:
lol wrote:
/thread

What the hell does any of this happen to do with Tim Walsh? No offense guys I know everyone's having a discussion, but seriously.


Much of American suburbia is similar to Littleton, which Eric and Dylan obviously felt the need to decimate with fire. There is no shortage of religious lunatics, corrupt capitalists, and anti-intellectuals.

Back on topic...

Does anyone have an opinion on the "Walsh butt rape incident"? I couldn't find anything on this topic via search... Here is a little article on it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some think this drawing (apparently drawn by Eric) depicts Eric and Dylan getting raped in the butt by Walsh during their arrest, and this is the true "January Incident" that inspired Columbine. Thoughts?


I think people are way too quick to dismiss the possibility. There's no hard evidence but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, not the least of which is Walsh's departure form the JeffCo sheriff's dept. That same dept. was implicated in an underage male escort ring or something like this, I believe. There are "explanations" for the document you cite but they seem suspicious as well. Usually when this subject is broached someone pipes up right away to call it a mistake or hoax. 

Go back and read Eric's essay about getting arrested. In it he says "As I waited I cried, I hurt, and I felt like hell...." The words "I hurt" seem a bit odd in this context. If he meant he hurt emotionally, well then that pretty much does away with the "psychopath" label doesn't it? 

Now if he meant physically... then why?   

Police brutality is not just an issue in the US -- it is an epidemic. I think the story deserves much more of an investigation than it has had, but I don't think it's likely to happpen.

Eric went way out of his way to try to kill cops during NBK. There is simply no rational explanation for his obsession with killing them. Yes, I know, he was mad about being busted for the van break-in; sorry that doesn't work for me, entirely.

_________________
USE THE POWER
TASTE THE BLISS
HARVEST SALVATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Tim Walsh, no records of him found anywhere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Day I Found Him.
» Two smashed bodies are found lying outside of Shadowdale
» What can i do with old genealogy records?
» Martin Walsh
» I Didn't Change, I Just Found Myself [Mura Kensho's Exam]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: