Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paris shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101995
Forum Reputation : 0

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 pm

At least twelve people were killed by three gunmen. They targeted the office of a satiric magazine and also shot two policemen
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Update.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:40 pm

And it's already on Wikipedia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 am

Our newssides still say its twelve casualties.

Jenn

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:14 am

Yes, 12 causalities and 11 injuries. It's not saying how bad the injuries are and apparently there are 3 suspects, one which is an 18 year old student. Their names haven't been released yet, as far as I can tell. They are saying that it is (most likely) a terrorist attack. There are some pictures up of the victims on Wikipedia.

Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95054
Forum Reputation : 24

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 am

Very sad tragedy but lately France has been the responsable of many racist acts and I think that generalized is what provoke many of these acts, of course that this religious fanatics are dangerous and it's when you have to be more careful with what you will publish in a newspaper or internet because it might offend many people, I am not censuring the freedom speech since it's what I defend most but the society need to respect itself more and put limits, specially in Europe with all the immigration of the last years, this is product of intolerance from both parts and people must think about this more deeply.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:58 pm

A very scary day for France yesterday. There were two hostages going on. One in a printshop and one in a jewish supermarket. The three terrorists were killed and also four hostages has been killed. The day before that one of the terrorists killed a cop and wounded another. So the past days 17 people were killed and the three terrorists. A female terrorist is still on the run

Paris shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris shooting   Paris shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris shooting
Page 1 of 1