Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted Columbine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Greetings friends,

I was thinking the other day if kids at Columbine ever talk about the place being haunted and pretend (or have if you believe that sort of stuff) to have had eerie experiences given the brutal massacre?

Anyone here believe in the spirit world and that the corridors of Columbine High School could be home to any of those who perished that day?

I'm fairly sure I watched something on YouTube about some people trying to contact the victims whilst stood at the memorial. I'll have to see if I can find that again.
Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90508
Forum Reputation : 12

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:40 am

Strange, yesterday I was asking myself where the boys and their victims are now. Did Dylan find his halcyon and his true love tough? or both of them are haunting and tormenting by 'something' in the place on the other side. Maybe just their lonely souls are wandering with no hope to gain peace and this is the punishment for what they did. I wonder as well did they have a second thought about what would be with them after their rampage and suicide.I assume that all their victims are now in peace and they have no reason to scare anyone at Columbine now. I've lost my faith a couple years ago but I still believe that is some kind of existence after our dead. I don't know how it looks like but I feel that a part of our consciousness survives physical death.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:48 am

Saying that there is anything waiting after death, I seriously doubt that a murderer who ran around hysterically laughing and proud of the fact he was murdering innocent children is going to find any love or peace on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 am

They don't exist anymore. There cannot (logically) be a "spirit world".

They say that when one dies, it's simply like the time before they were born.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96816
Forum Reputation : 52

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 pm

I cannot agree. Yes, they were murderers but they were also just kids. Teenagers. They were incredibly young as were most they killed. Everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and all will go by those beliefs but I do not believe that God is going to send a 17 yr. old and a barely 18 yr. old to Hell. I'm aware that many out there will disagree with me.

Jenn wrote:
Saying that there is anything waiting after death, I seriously doubt that a murderer who ran around hysterically laughing and proud of the fact he was murdering innocent children is going to find any love or peace on the other side.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:14 pm

I guess you are an atheist Ivan? If you don't mind me asking?

Ivan wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97892
Forum Reputation : 440

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:12 am

I do not believe in life after death. But I can't seem to unerstand how you can say that "There cannot (logically) be a "spirit world". What's logical or illogical about it?

I don't care about ghosts. I just hope the people who were teenagers then and witnessed it managed to move on and live normal lives. I know some did not, there was at least 1 case of a person who survived columbbine having commited suicide later on.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 11:51 am

Sabratha wrote:
I do not believe in life after death. But I can't seem to unerstand how you can say that "There cannot (logically) be a "spirit world". What's logical or illogical about it?

I don't care about ghosts. I just hope the people who were teenagers then and witnessed it managed to move on and live normal lives. I know some did not, there was at least 1 case of a person who survived columbbine having commited suicide later on.
\

What if scientists in the future bring us back to life one by one?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 am

Ivan wrote:

PaintItBlack wrote:

He's not necessarily 'an Atheist'. He wants to believe there is life after death but he's been having a hard time believing after watching his Mother die right in front on him. He says after seeing her like that, it's hard for him to believe that there is anything but blackness/nothingness after you die.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 am

Thanks for the answer. I know that's probably somewhat personal. I'm very sorry for his loss. I know how it feels to lose a loved one.

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:

PaintItBlack wrote:

He's not necessarily 'an Atheist'. He wants to believe there is life after death but he's been having a hard time believing after watching his Mother die right in front on him. He says after seeing her like that, it's hard for him to believe that there is anything but blackness/nothingness after you die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunted Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Columbine   Haunted Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Columbine
Page 1 of 1