Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Empty
PostSubject: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 am

Round and round it goes ... where it stops, nobody knows:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Six years ago, a man named Dave Cullen published a book called Cullenbine. (Okay, so it was called Columbine, but it might as well have been called Cullenbine: The Bestest Columbine Book in, Like, Forever, Because Dave Cullen Is So Right About Everything and Everyone Else Is So Wrong.)

And a guy named LPorter nearly had a pulmonary embolism when he started reading it. After reading this line:

Dave Cullen wrote:
And he got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks.

...he threw the book at the nearest wall. It was all downhill from there.

Dave, six years ago, I didn't know who you were, and I didn't give a flying chili-bean [bad word that starts with f and ends with k] about you. Now it seems as if I've been bashing your book all my life.

Here's to six more years of setting the record straight.

(I was going to say, "Here's to six more years of whacking Cullen in the balls," but that wouldn't be nice. And I want to be nice. Very Happy)

hunterbeth likes this post

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84644
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:52 pm

I know what you mean! I wa looking up different books on Columbine on Amazon to see if theres anything worth reading. Cullen's book was on there and I decided to check out the first couple of pages. I swear, its just as ridiculous as the columbine fanfictions you find on the web. I can't believe that garbage was even published. I thought editors were required to fact check? I guess not.

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Ugghhh, Only six years? It seems like forever since that awful book was unleashed.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 am

Hi LPorter... are you the same person that had a similar username back at SCMRPG forums?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Hi LPorter... are you the same person that had a similar username back at SCMRPG forums?

Uh ... why do you want to know? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:44 am

Hey Lporter. It's an old friend. Do you remember Smiggles from the old forum? He was the Newtown Shooter...
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 pm

virtual wrote:
Hey Lporter. It's an old friend. Do you remember Smiggles from the old forum? He was the Newtown Shooter...

Yes, I heard about that:

If anyone here is thinking about killing a bunch of kids ... don't do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:08 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
virtual wrote:

Yes, I heard about that:

Did we contribute to his mentality?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
virtual wrote:

Yes, I heard about that:
"link"

And after all these years....why is Lporter still on this topic?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:35 pm

virtual wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
virtual wrote:

Yes, I heard about that:
"link"

And after all these years....why is Lporter still on this topic?

I'm on and off it.

Everything is about sex and death*. When it comes down to it, that's all there is to talk about. What drives us to do anything, aside from our need to get off and our need to do something meaningful with our lives before we're offed?

Well, we are also driven by boredom, I guess. But what is boredom? It's unspent sexual energy.

Columbine is death and sex(ual frustration - both Harris and Klebold wanted girls they couldn't have). Newtown is death and sex(ual perversion - Lanza's pedophilia, or whatever it was, is well-known by now).

Teenage boys are violent because they have testosterone and other hormones that (sometimes) make them do weird shit. And why do these have those hormones? Because nature wants us to have sex and make babies.

*And money ... don't forget money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:38 pm

virtual wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
virtual wrote:

Yes, I heard about that:

Did we contribute to his mentality?

I don't think so. People have been killing each other for as long as there have been people.

As far as we know, Eric and Dylan weren't driven to kill by anything they read or said online. Neither was Seung Cho-Hui.

Some killers did talk about killing - Pekka-Eric Auvinen, for one. But lots of folks say weird stuff online and never do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 2:22 pm

I just started picking up on this book again, and its very educational(he updated from the previous version), but, honestly, the chick magnet-thing. He was just dead wrong about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Norwegian wrote:
I just started picking up on this book again, and its very educational(he updated from the previous version), but, honestly, the chick magnet-thing. He was just dead wrong about that
Eric had no self confidence. Whenever someone teased him about a girl he liked he took it as a personal insult because deep down he didn't think he was good enough.

I won't argue he had psychopathic traits but he was no Ted Bundy.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 6:48 pm

Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Eric had no self confidence. Whenever someone teased him about a girl he liked he took it as a personal insult because deep down he didn't think he was good enough.

Atleast were are onto something. Dave Cullen def has done hes research. He spent 10 years covering the tragedy, even talking to the people that worked on the case. I dont deny that he has a certain amount of hinsight. The psychopath analogy came from Frank Ochberg and Dwayne Fuselier. Im not going to get into this, because Im not a professor in psychology or anything like that to analyze someone like this. Yet, I dont see much of doubt in regards to the diagnosis of Eric Harris. I think Immelmann analyzed Harris as a narssist.

He does suggest that its an analysis, though.

In essence, theres a lot of Great information in that book, but he also represents it in a way that seems over simplifed, imo.

But to argue as if he had this arsenal of female chicks, I mean, thats kind of silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 7:32 pm

Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:

Atleast were are onto something. Dave Cullen def has done hes research. He spent 10 years covering the tragedy, even talking to the people that worked on the case. I dont deny that he has a certain amount of hinsight. The psychopath analogy came from Frank Ochberg and Dwayne Fuselier. Im not going to get into this, because Im not a professor in psychology or anything like that to analyze someone like this. Yet, I dont see much of doubt in regards to the diagnosis of Eric Harris. I think Immelmann analyzed Harris as a narssist.

He does suggest that its an analysis, though.

In essence, theres a lot of Great information in that book, but he also represents it in a way that seems over simplifed, imo.

But to argue as if he had this arsenal of female chicks, I mean, thats kind of silly.
If we are going to argue Eric had psychopathic traits we have to include Dylan, too. He wasn't just depressed. Todd Grande's analysis says a lot about things other doctors have missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone   The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The swaggering psychopath spins his cell phone
Page 1 of 1