Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom

Go down 
+5
TheFragile
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
browneyes11
radaddio
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Empty
PostSubject: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm

The maker did a really good job. I'm surprised at how accurate the layout is. Kind of uncanny even...

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 83915
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Jesus, that was hard to watch. I play CS GO every day, and that still bothered me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 pm

The clock on the wall says 1:50.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 85144
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:36 pm

damn...is this new? I feel like I should have heard about this

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83763

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:24 am

Can't believe this exists.. extremely poor taste IMO.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98518
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:41 am

Agreed it is done in poor taste, but ashamedly I'm quite impressed by it.
Back to top Go down
TheFragile

Contribution Points : 97559

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Spooky and really DISTURBING.

The HS kind of looks the same!

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98308
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Yep, poor taste. I seen more disturbing CHS videos though. Then again, sometime took a lot of effort into it, so must be some obsessed perosn or a troll.

Probably the latter though, as an obsessed person would likley know that the library was on the 2nd floor.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:10 am

Sabratha wrote:
Yep, poor taste. I seen more disturbing CHS videos though. Then again, sometime took a lot of effort into it, so must be some obsessed perosn or a troll.

Probably the latter though, as an obsessed person would likley know that the library was on the 2nd floor.

What are you talking about? The design is almost spot on. The library is located on the 2nd floor.

There's also a Dylan Klebold version available on youtube. It's more of the same, though. These video's were uploaded about 3 weeks ago.

I agree it's done in bad taste. Imagine someone like Amanda stair, or any of the other library survivors seeing this... They'd really take offense!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119283
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:11 am

MegaloX wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

What are you talking about? The design is almost spot on. The library is located on the 2nd floor.

There's also a Dylan Klebold version available on youtube. It's more of the same, though. These video's were uploaded about 3 weeks ago.

I agree it's done in bad taste. Imagine someone like Amanda stair, or any of the other library survivors seeing this... They'd really take offense!

I noticed that too. That the Library was actually on the 2nd floor in this game. With the way Columbine is laid out, if you go up the outside staircase and go in the doors, you are on the 2nd floor (which is what the guy did in the game). I thought the layout was pretty spot on too. I doubt a troll would go through all the trouble to make a game. Danny made a game too. He was never considered a troll...

Only glitch I noticed and that was only because someone else pointed it out was that the clock had the wrong time on it for it to be the actual shooting, but other than that, the design is pretty accurate.

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84421
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Like a lot of things regarding Columbine, in very poor taste, but hard not to watch. Doubtful a troll would go through all this effort, it's pretty darn realistically laid-out.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 am

The Dylan Klebold version does have extra content after all. It shows other parts of the school, like the theater and gymnasium. Once again it seems very accurate. I wonder if this person is a current or old student at Columbine. Maybe he just used the crime scene diagrams to recreate the school?

Anyway here it is:

You can also download these files, and play them yourself at:

Columbine Doom Wads

I don't know exactly how this works, though. I haven't touched Doom since the year 2000 or so...
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 99044
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 am

Really well done, poor taste, yet well done all the same.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 am

I suppose it had to be done off of blueprints/diagrams of the school that are in the documents.

If you don't want to go around shooting at people, you could just download it and walk around the school as a kind of 3d walking tour of Columbine.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

SodaCanHalfwayOpen wrote:
I suppose it had to be done off of blueprints/diagrams of the school that are in the documents.

If you don't want to go around shooting at people, you could just download it and walk around the school as a kind of 3d walking tour of Columbine.

Yeah, that's also my reason for posting it. At first I wasn't sure due to the graphic violence and offensive nature of the wad, but it's out there anyway, and this comes closest to roaming the halls of Columbine for alot of people. I remember some posters on the old forum talking about creating a similar wad for this purpose and now it's finally here.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Awesome, thanks MegaloX, I have wanted to see something like this for a long while.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom   Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's wet dream - Columbine recreated in Doom
Page 1 of 1