Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping up with the people who were there that day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98343
Forum Reputation : 154

Keeping up with the people who were there that day Empty
PostSubject: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Anyone on here ever keep up with any of the people that were there on 20th April? Be it on Facebook, Twitter, email, Youtube, phone or however?

I followed Mr D and Brooks on Twitter as they have (in stages) spoken publicly about their views.

I've also had emails from Brooks and Randy Brown.

Obviously Yumeko did her Youtube chanel too so we know what she's up to.

Then you get people like Evan Todd and Craig Scott who you can usually find out easy enough what they are doing.

There's a few others who you can find but I haven't followed or anything as they appear to be people that don't ever discuss the topic. I just like to read what they are up to without intruding in the hope they appear to be enjoying their life. Ie you can find people like Anne Marie on Twitter etc.
Back to top Go down
jacewka

Contribution Points : 84055
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:03 am

Well, it seems Makai Hall has 2 beautiful daughters:

(Links to personal Facebook accounts removed by Jenn).
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98869
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 am

Careful with posting links to social media accounts, I'm sure they don't want people hounding them about Columbine, and if you do follow them or have them as a friend, don't be a prick and ask Columbine related questions unless you're absolutely sure they will be okay with it (Brooks Brown and Richard Castaldo were okay with it a couple of years ago, not sure about now for example).

The Scotts are easy to find on FB; Craig's profile is pretty open so you can see his photo uploads, his posts etc; Bethanee and Dana are both parents now, a boy and a girl each; Mike's still at Rachel's Challenge, running the tech department and providing presenters with their tech equipment for their road trips (despite not being a speaker himself).

Frank DeAngelis is a FB friend on my profile. He seems to accept everyone on his profile despite not attending Columbine myself. For a brief period I also had Rachel's sister Bethanee as a friend. A few Rachel pics that are floating around the internet are pics I found on her profile. Wasn't on there for long, she took me off before I got another chance to find more info. I also follow Nick Baumgart on Twitter. His posts have dried out these days though, probably due to him (assumed) being summoned for jury duty a month or so back.
Back to top Go down
jacewka

Contribution Points : 84055
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:13 am

I dont think they are minding people asking them about columbine, if they do, they wouldn't be so easily findable via facebook search Smile Saying so, I'm not encouraging anybody to asking them about the event and I not thinking about doing it by myself of course.

It's just nice to see they are having families and i hope they found peace long time ago Smile

(sorry for my english, its very rusty)
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98088
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:23 am

jacewka wrote:
I dont think they are minding people asking them about columbine, if they do, they wouldn't be so easily findable via facebook search Smile Saying so, I'm not encouraging anybody to asking them about the event and I not thinking about doing it by myself of course.

It's just nice to see they are having families and i hope they found peace long time ago Smile

Agreed. I can sympathizeand conect with them based on my own experience - I still have some stuf publically available about my film and in no way want to cut my ties to it. Having said that, its not always a good thing to have some very disturbed individuals try to contact us, especially in real life. Some members of our film group experienced this and I'm sure it is not dissimilar for columbine survivors.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:53 am

Sorry guys, no links to personal social media accounts are allowed on this forum. Especially links to other people's personal accounts as they did not give you permission to post their information publicly and we do not allow any links to anyone's personal accounts to posted publicly under any circumstance. That has been a rule here since day 1.

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98088
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:55 am

Jenn wrote:
Sorry guys, no links to personal social media accounts are allowed on this forum. Especially links to other people's personal accounts as they did not give you permission to post their information publicly and we do not allow any links to anyone's personal accounts to posted publicly under any circumstance. That has been a rule here since day 1.

Good rule.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the people who were there that day   Keeping up with the people who were there that day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping up with the people who were there that day
Page 1 of 1