Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

"Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Empty
PostSubject: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:44 am

Not sure if this won't be old news for some people here, just wanted to sahre a thing I found some time ago and it was mostly news then.

Nick Rachel and Jen mentioned on the basement tapes? That's Jennifer Grant, Nicholas Foss and Rachael Goodwin (alternatively it can also be Rachel Baker).

All of these are people who went to psychology class with Eric, Dylan and Nate Dykemann.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nick Foss was slightly injured during the shooting E&D shot at him when he was outside, but missed. He fled to the cafeteria and wa sone of the people who were still hiding there when E&D first came in. He later fled to abathroom and was one of the people who tried to flee through the ventilation ducts, but he fell down into the teacher's lounge (that's where he got injured) and he managed to escape from there.

Both Rachels were not at CHS during the shooting (one ended her classess at 10.20 AM, the other left just minutes before the shooting).

Jennifer went out for Lunch around 11.15 AM and likley missed teh shooting by a few seconds.
One thing to note is that none of them knew or remembered E&D very well from the class. Rachel Baker mentioned that they sat at the back of the classroom and "kept to themselves". Nick Foss did not even remember Dylan's name and in the first police interview he said that Dylan's name was "Dan" (one of the issues which inspited the 3rd shooter craze).

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Last edited by Sabratha on Mon May 04, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Darrell Scott took a voice recorder with him when they played the basement tapes to the friends and families of the victims. He was the one who released the few seconds recording to the public, believing that it was Rachel Scott that the killers were referring to. Obviously it makes more sense to believe that they were talking about the Rachel and Jenn in their psychology class.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Darrell Scott took a voice recorder with him when they played the basement tapes to the friends and families of the victims. He was the one who released the few seconds recording to the public, believing that it was Rachel Scott that the killers were referring to. Obviously it makes more sense to believe that they were talking about the Rachel and Jenn in their psychology class.

That's why I made this post, to disprove that it was aimed at Scott. The baseent tapes mention "Rachel Jen and Nick" as a group and Eric comments taht Nick laughs and talks too much and that it must annoy even "Rachel and Jen".
Imho this sounds clearly like he's talking about a class. Psychology is afaik the only class that had togeather Eric, Dylan a Rachel, a Jennifer and a Nick.

They also mention Harrison in the same segment and lo and behold, there's a Harrison in their class as well. That's the whole segment:
Quote :
The subject shifts and they begin talking about several people they know. They make a comment about Dustin Harris (or Harrison), and how "everything you say is pointless."

Eric: "Shut the fuck up, Nick, you laugh too much! And those two girls sitting next to you, they probably want you to shut the fuck up, too! Jesus! Rachel and Jen.. and.. whatever."

Dylan: "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen, you're stuck up little bitches, you're fucking little.. Christian, Godly little whores!"
[Hear this and the line above]

Eric: "Yeah.. 'I love Jesus! I love Jesus!' -- shut the fuck up!"

Dylan: "What would Jesus do? What the fuck would I do..?" (he acts like he's shooting the camera with his hand, with sound to accompany it)

Eric: "I would shoot you in the motherfucking head! Go Romans! Thank God they crucified that asshole."
[Hear the above 3 lines]

Eric and Dylan: "Go Romans!" "Go Romans!!" "Yeah!!" "Wooo!"

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:34 am

I wonder if Rachel's family still believes she was targeted and killed because of her faith? The last I heard they did but they mainly spoke of this in the early years after the shooting. Cassie's parents still believed she was a martyr in 2006, but I don't know about now. The Bernalls' keep a low public profile and no longer speak much about their daughter and what happened anymore which is understandable.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:10 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I wonder if Rachel's family still believes she was targeted and killed because of her faith? The last I heard they did but they mainly spoke of this in the early years after the shooting. Cassie's parents still believed she was a martyr in 2006, but I don't know about now. The Bernalls' keep a low public profile and no longer speak much about their daughter and what happened anymore which is understandable.

Well, with Rachel the question remains if she was the (or one of) Dylan's "special targets" or if she was just in the wrong palce at the wrong time.

One thing remains clear: Rachel was shot without exchanging a single word with the shooters. Its entirely possible she died without even having the time to realize who shot her or even what hit her.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:40 am

Richard Castaldo says he heard her crying for a brief time. Of course he has told more than one story of what happened that day so I don't know how much he remember correctly.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:36 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Richard Castaldo says he heard her crying for a brief time. Of course he has told more than one story of what happened that day so I don't know how much he remember correctly.

Well, he was shot badly himself and likley suffered a lot of mental trauma. I would not blame him if he remembers things differently tahn they were. In fact this is not at all uncommon about people who go back and try to remember traumatic events.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:40 am

He has also been asked to tell the story again and again and I think has felt some pressure over the years from religious people to confirm Rachel's martyrdom. For a long time he claimed not to remember what he supposedly told his Mom about Rachel's death upon waking up in the hospital. Then around 2011 he came out with an entirely new version I'm very doubtful of. I don't think he is intentionally lying.
I just doubt he knows within hisself what really happened anymore.

Sabratha wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

Well, he was shot badly himself and likley suffered a lot of mental trauma. I would not blame him if he remembers things differently tahn they were. In fact this is not at all uncommon about people who go back and try to remember traumatic events.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:00 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
He has also been asked to tell the story again and again and I think has felt some pressure over the years from religious people to confirm Rachel's martyrdom. For a long time he claimed not to remember what he supposedly told his Mom about Rachel's death upon waking up in the hospital. Then around 2011 he came out with an entirely new version I'm very doubtful of. I don't think he is intentionally lying.
I just doubt he knows within hisself what really happened anymore.

Sabratha wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

Hard to say, but its entirely possible he did not recall exactly what had occured and just told Rachel's parents something that would calm them down Then he felt the pressure not to withdraw from the "compassion lie" he told her parents.

Either way, forensic evidence points to the fact that Rachel died very quickly and almost certainly lost consciousness just after being shot. E&D then immidieatly started firing on Lance Kirklin, Sean Graves and Dan Rohrbourgh. they they fired on the group on the knoll, including Hochchalter and then yet fired on people in the soccer field (too far away to hit anyone though). They then reloaded (Eric probably at this moment dropping his coat and some of his gear on the ground) and quickly went inside. They started shooting at about 11:19 and at 11:21 you already have Dylan in the cafeteria. The whole action outside probably lasted some 50-70 seconds max.

What I'm trying to say is that the timeline of the shooting also doesn't give E&D too much time to talk with survivors outside. It all happened very quickly and there was a lot of things the shooters did outside in this relatively short timespan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"   "Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Shut the fuck up, Nick" "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen"
Page 1 of 1