Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nick Baumgart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

Nick Baumgart Empty
PostSubject: Nick Baumgart   Nick Baumgart Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 5:11 pm

What on Earth did this poor kid do to end up on Eric's shit list? I'm just now finding out he was actually *friends* with Eric/Dylan/Zack, but what caused the fallout? To write something like "Everyone at school hates this immature little weakling", and calling him a "f*ggot" when they were planning to egg his house or whatever the hell it was....and remember, this is from the kids who are supposedly at the bottom of the Columbine social pile.
He seems to have done okay for himself in the time since then.

Off-topic: those "I'm Poppy!" videos on Youtube are really stupid now and it's time to end them.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67641
Forum Reputation : 38

Nick Baumgart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Baumgart   Nick Baumgart Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Maybe Nick was telling somebody some general secrets, who knows) It seems to me that he is a rather cunning guy ...

Contribution Points : 66785
Forum Reputation : 25

Nick Baumgart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Baumgart   Nick Baumgart Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 7:32 pm

From the looks of it, Nick didn’t do anything to deserve their spiteful treatment of him. According to Brooks, they apparently started distancing themselves from him and making fun of him behind his back because they thought he had an annoying laughter and that he laughed too much.
They generalized their hatred for bullies by hating on everyone, including people who’d never wronged them.

Contribution Points : 65512
Forum Reputation : 25

Nick Baumgart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Baumgart   Nick Baumgart Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:39 pm

he was a coward who never stood up for anyone who was mistreated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nick Baumgart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Baumgart   Nick Baumgart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Baumgart
Page 1 of 1