Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
Triflers_Escrow3-25
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 24352
Forum Reputation : 60

What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Empty
PostSubject: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 7:06 pm

In the multiverse, there are basically infinite variations. Somewhere out there, there's a universe where all the cameras bugged out, the student who saw him load his gun spontaneously died of AIDS, the forensic scientist fucked up when dusting the fingerprints on the gun, the cop that saw him and all the officers on patrol weren't doing their job, and other shit that would've got him caught in the first month failed.

What do you think Nikolas Cruz would do after leaving the school?

Kartoffeln and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 12:02 am

Triflers_Escrow3-25 wrote:
In the multiverse, there are basically infinite variations. Somewhere out there, there's a universe where all the cameras bugged out, the student who saw him load his gun spontaneously died of AIDS, the forensic scientist fucked up when dusting the fingerprints on the gun, the cop that saw him and all the officers on patrol weren't doing their job, and other shit that would've got him caught in the first month failed.

What do you think Nikolas  Cruz would do after leaving the school?

Grab some of his other weapons and go to another location. Can't see someone as single mindedly violent as him blending back into society like nothing ever happened. Could you imagine how he'd feel knowing he "got away with it" once?

Koltin, Kartoffeln and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 12:59 am

Maybe walk down to the park like he thought of doing

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6827

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:48 pm

Idk buy another slurpee or some stupid shit; he had a great way of spending his last moments of freedom, truly.

Ilikesharks likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:49 pm

Relative freedom, anyway.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Grab some of his other weapons and go to another location.

Law enforcement always station themselves at people’s places of residence after an event if they’re not caught, because that’s the first place where a criminal would have logical reason to go. He’d be arrested if he tried to retrieve any weapons. So that probably wouldn’t be a good idea. I could see Nick molesting a young girl in a park though like Tsutomu Miyazaki and then getting caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 5:46 pm

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Law enforcement always station themselves at people’s places of residence after an event if they’re not caught, because that’s the first place where a criminal would have logical reason to go. He’d be arrested if he tried to retrieve any weapons. So that probably wouldn’t be a good idea. I could see Nick molesting a young girl in a park though like Tsutomu Miyazaki and then getting caught.
This is in an alternative universe where nobody knows that he did the shooting. Unless you're implying that in this scenario, nik would be unaware of this and assume he is actively being sought out by law enforcement,.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:13 pm

pnex wrote:
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

This is in an alternative universe where nobody knows that he did the shooting. Unless you're implying that in this scenario, nik would be unaware of this and assume he is actively being sought out by law enforcement,.

Ah, no. I just forgot. That’s a reasonable counterpoint. I still think my comment makes sense though. Being able to go back to your house just doesn’t seem very likely. Even in some “multiverse.” It sounds like it’s against the rules. Haha.
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8370
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With skills like these he'd go on to have a long and successful career writing and illustrating comics.

Kartoffeln, alesanagoon and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:47 pm

Tell all of his friends, THEN get arrested.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ParanoidAndroid, alesanagoon and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8370
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:00 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Tell all of his friends, THEN get arrested.

I think this is the most likely answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?   What would Nick do if he didn't get caught? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would Nick do if he didn't get caught?
Page 1 of 1