Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shit left to do

Go down 
+9
Gustopoet2
MysteryMan
Draw_It_White
Falco
Sabratha
browneyes11
ThoughtBox
Jenn
deathmedic
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:12 am

I've spent quite some time searching for this one, guess it's rare.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101874
Forum Reputation : 10

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:15 am

Looks like her crossed off laser... I wonder if he got it or realized how much it was back then and said fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:34 am

Eric's gun did have a laser put on it. He attached one to his rifle. It was one of those cheap laser pointers. You know, with the red dot? I am pretty sure that is what it was anyways. If you look at the photo of his gun, you can see it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83921
Forum Reputation : 13

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:03 am

I love the "get laid" part as a "thing to do", always cracks me up each time I see this document.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84644
Forum Reputation : 0

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:48 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
I love the "get laid" part as a "thing to do", always cracks me up each time I see this document.

Is that an V' over an 'R' next to "get laid"?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:48 am

browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Perhaps, but I think its rather a star/cross thign like the one before "figure out napalm".

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86657
Forum Reputation : 70

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:03 am

browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Looks like both, I wonder what it stands for.

Sabratha

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:12 am

Falcolus wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

If its V and R than it would be obvious - Vodka and Reb. they left some sort of a VR note at finishing diversion and when the oficial asked them what it mans they said it meant "Virtual Relaity", but it was Reb&Vodka.

I'm not certain it is V&R here. Rather some doodle star thing. If it is V&R, then what would that mean? some sort of contest "who gets laid first?". Doesn't sound like a sensible explanation to me.

Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86657
Forum Reputation : 70

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:18 am

Sabratha wrote:
Falcolus wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

If its V and R than it would be obvious - Vodka and Reb. they left some sort of a VR note at finishing diversion and when the oficial asked them what it mans they said it meant "Virtual Relaity", but it was Reb&Vodka.

I'm not certain it is V&R here. Rather some doodle star thing. If it is V&R, then what would that mean? some sort of contest "who gets laid first?". Doesn't sound like a sensible explanation to me.

It could well be VoDKa & Reb, but if so as you said, what would it mean? And also wouldn't he naturally put his nickname first?

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Falcolus wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

"Get laid and get V laid" most probably - Dylan was misfortunate with girls, remember? Perhaps Eric felt he should help V with this, knowing Dylan's shy nature. Maybe he was contemplating hiring hookers for both of them.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:50 pm

It could be a cross or star but to me it really looks like an 'V' & 'R'
Which would most likely stand for Reb and Vodka, of course.
For me this confirms that less than a month before NBK both guys were still virgins.
My opinion is they both most likely died virgins, but no one can know for sure.
I imagine if they DID get laid, who ever it was would want to keep that a secret.
I can't see them hiring hookers but who knows? The thought of that is kind of hilarious
Can you imagine those guys interacting with ladies of the night? LOL

Back to top Go down

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 pm

They got 4 illegal guns, they boldly broke in a car, and they couldn't hire a hooker for an hour?
They have already broken multiple laws at that point, from drunk driving to terrorist conspiracy, it's not like the boys were law-fearing innocent doops.
They could've driven to Denver and find someone there. Not saying they did. But they could.

I doubt they wouldn't have bragged about it though - in their diaries or basement tapes, so the fact that it's not mentioned anywhere kinda seals it. They wouldn't left this little victory unknown to the world - if they have scored, they would've wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 am

I understand bragging about getting laid, but would they brag about hiring a hooker?
I'm not a dude so I don't know. I assume they'd be embarrassed to have to pay for sex
But then again paying for sex is better than not getting laid ever, right?

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:18 am

I thought every American lost their virginity on prom night? That's what happens on TV.

I reckon Dylan had a quickie in the toilets at the meal he went to and Eric lasted the full 1 hour 35 minutes whilst Event Horizon was showing.
Back to top Go down

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 5:41 am

browneyes11 wrote:
I understand bragging about getting laid, but would they brag about hiring a hooker?

Again, they were bragging about stealing, vandalizing, plotting to murder - activities which no normal person would find worthy of being bragged about. V&R loved being bad, why wouldn't they tell people they've yet partaken in another illegal activity?

They probably wouldn't want to risk getting caught though, they were planning NBK too long for it to be fucked because of booty call in case they were exposed or had a misfortune of running into an undercover cop.

In the end of the day, I think at that point their desire and anticipation of killing was overpowering everything else for it to have any significance.
Back to top Go down

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 5:43 am

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
I thought every American lost their virginity on prom night? That's what happens on TV.

TV also told America that day that Columbine was caused by the goth gays from Trench Coat Mafia who targeted bullies and evangelical christians.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:

I reckon Dylan had a quickie in the toilets at the meal he went to and Eric lasted the full 1 hour 35 minutes whilst Event Horizon was showing.

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:48 am

Guest wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:

Again, they were bragging about stealing, vandalizing, plotting to murder - activities which no normal person would find worthy of being bragged about. V&R loved being bad, why wouldn't they tell people they've yet partaken in another illegal activity?

Hard to say, but its not unusual for people with some narcissistic tendencies (like Eric) to try to build up some particular "legend" or self-image to show others. Perhaps in his case some illegal actions fit that image, some do not.

I don't think they did use the services of prostitutes btw. I may be wrong, but neither strikes me as someone who would pay for sex.

Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90258
Forum Reputation : 12

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:46 am

Sometimes paying for sex is a better way than cumulate sexual frustration which is one of the most devastating thing in man's life who have never gotten laid or have sex only occasionally. I've never paid for sex but I have a few friends who sometimes do it and I dont condemn them. It's a better way than going on a killing spree as Elliot Roger heh
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:32 pm

browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Maybe it means they both need to get laid, or perhaps that they were going to have sex with each other and kill two birds with one stone! Didn't I see that somewhere? Oh ya, there was a pretty dirty fanfiction story about that! Also, Gus van Sant would probably agree with this assessment.
lol!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:41 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Maybe it means they both need to get laid, or perhaps that they were going to have sex with each other and kill two birds with one stone! Didn't I see that somewhere? Oh ya, there was a pretty dirty fanfiction story about that! Also, Gus van Sant would probably agree with this assessment.
lol!

Haha I read a fanfiction like that. The idea of them together sexually always cracks me up

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:51 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
Oh ya, there was a pretty dirty fanfiction story about that!

War is War. That is my favorite Columbine fanfiction. The ending is sad.

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Jenn wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:
Oh ya, there was a pretty dirty fanfiction story about that!

War is War. That is my favorite Columbine fanfiction. The ending is sad.

Right, I do recall it was a very sad ending, very poignant as I recall...if you forget about the very sexual aspect of this fanfic, it does make some sense about whatever kind of connection the two had, something which we really can only speculate on, and perhaps never be able to understand, or fathom.

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Never read any columbine fanfiction, I prefer to stick with cold facts.

Fanfiction just doesn't seem to appeal to me.

Again, I'm not good fangirl material it seems.

Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82290
Forum Reputation : 3

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:06 am

On the "V and R" thing, maybe those are initials for a girl or girls he thought might help him out. Cool
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83582
Forum Reputation : 135

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:21 am

Sabratha wrote:
Never read any columbine fanfiction, I prefer to stick with cold facts.

Fanfiction just doesn't seem to appeal to me.

Again, I'm not good fangirl material it seems.

Same here, it has no appeal to me. Usually badly written and just downright cringey.

Also, to me the signs look like V R. I think it just meant that that part was for both of them.

As for hiring hookers, it seems unlikely to me as there is no evidence, or even clues pointing towards it that I know of. Especially for Dylan, I don't think they seemed the type to hire hookers. Plus, wasn't Dylan looking for love? I don't think mindless, paid sex would have made him happy.

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83214
Forum Reputation : 80

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:00 pm

I could see Eric buying an hour with a hooker, but not Dylan. Eric seemed to view sex as more of a physical thing while Dylan wanted emotion and a connection out of it. I doubt Eric would have admitted it if he had though. Using a hooker to lose your virginity is a pretty pathetic thing to do. He was all about the image and lowering himself like that would have detracted from the "hardass" he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85014
Forum Reputation : 89

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Why is it pathetic to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

I mean this attitude makes men like Elliot Rodger.

Why is it a bad thing to pay to have sex with a woman.
If it improves you mood why not?

Because you have to pay for it well people pay for a lot of thing cars, ice cream, electric bills.

If you have trouble with social skills and the choice is not to have sex with a girl at all or have sex with a prostitute, I would pay a prostitute.

You would have to be strongly homosexual not to want to.

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:54 pm

James411 wrote:
Why is it pathetic to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

I mean this attitude makes men like Elliot Rodger.

Why is it a bad thing to pay to have sex with a woman.
If it improves you mood why not?

Because you have to pay for it well people pay for a lot of thing cars, ice cream, electric bills.

If you have trouble with social skills and the choice is not to have sex with a girl at all or have sex with a prostitute, I would pay a prostitute.

You would have to be strongly homosexual not to want to.

It's all about your ego.

You want a woman to open her legs because she likes you as a man, not because you're leaving money on her dresser.

The bottom line is that some guys know how to get women to open their legs, and some don't ... some of the guys who don't bitterly resent the guys who do.
Back to top Go down
James411

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 am

Very Happy

Last edited by James411 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James411

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:07 am

Very Happy

Last edited by James411 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90258
Forum Reputation : 12

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:58 pm

It's a better option to get a hooker and have a sex than keep lust inside what leads in straight way to frustration and anger. Man who doesn't wet his dick from time to time is as a ticking time bomb and can explode in different ways. So sometimes you should put your ego into a pocket and choose the lesser evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shit left to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit left to do   Shit left to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shit left to do
Page 1 of 1