Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?

Go down 
+8
meenwhile
Jenn
browneyes11
ThoughtBox
Sabratha
Juicy Jazzy
Grayscale
lol
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 103047
Forum Reputation : 325

Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Empty
PostSubject: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:29 pm

It's funny. You'd think we would hear that at least once from their friends that Eric and Dylan argued with each other...and yet nothing.

It's so strange, and yet so believable. It seems to me like Eric would be ranting on, and on, and on to Dylan about something he did stupid, and Dylan would be like, "Okay. Cool story bro. Let's play Doom?" Eric: ......yeah sure whatever

Seriously. This is how I envision it in my head.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82657
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:32 am

Jason Secor, one of the managers at Black Jack, came on the old board and answered a ton of questions. He was asked if Dave Cullen's assessment that Dylan was afraid of Eric was accurate and Jason mentioned a small altercation between the two:

Jason Secor (Venturo) wrote:
Dylan was NOT scared of reb. That is ridiculous. Those two were pretty much inseparable. They had one spat for a day or two, and I don't recall Dylan running away or cowering in a corner by any stretch. A couple of peas in a pod for sure.

When asked to go into detail about the "spat," Jason said this:

Jason Secor (Venturo) wrote:
As for the spat, nothing serious as I recall, but don't remember what exactly. Just a couple friends mad at each other for whatever. I think Dylan told me, but it seemed unimportant at the time. Chris and I only knew them for a couple months so not sure how long before it took place that they had the spat. Seemed unimportant, so never really committed to memory.

A repost of the entire thread can be found here if you haven't read it already: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:41 am

I remember this from the old board! How'd I forgot? Two things that came to mind

"The reason? I was late for work that day and they were forced to alter the original plan. As the manager, I was never late, except that day. WE were supposed to be shot to hell as a distraction for the police, not the pipe bombs. The FBI informed us of that little tid bit as well as one of our employees that was waiting outside that day, saw them pull up, then drive away when i wasn't there.. "

What? Is this actually legitimate? Why have we not heard about this ANYWHERE in the 11K? Eric & Dylan don't even mention this. Sounds like the FBI and police lied...AGAIN on the case.

Jason said they idolized Hitler too and Nazi's. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:46 am

Anyone who questions the validity of Jason's posts, listen to his call to police. He refers to Eric as 'Reb' in the police call, as well as the forum posts. So I'm pretty sure it's him.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:03 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Anyone who questions the validity of Jason's posts, listen to his call to police. He refers to Eric as 'Reb' in the police call, as well as the forum posts. So I'm pretty sure it's him.

No offence, but that alone doesn't make for a convincing argument. Everyone and their mother by now knows the nickname Reb if they look online.

I'm not saying that it can't be Jason, just saying we had some people pretend to be friends of E&D or the victims before. Brenda Parker case in point. We also had some actual people from littleton come, so its not impossible.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98819
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:36 am

Sabratha wrote:
No offence, but that alone doesn't make for a convincing argument. Everyone and their mother by now knows the nickname Reb if they look online.

I'm not saying that it can't be Jason, just saying we had some people pretend to be friends of E&D or the victims before. Brenda Parker case in point. We also had some actual people from littleton come, so its not impossible.
I know, but it's weird, I usually require more evidence but I remember reading that forum topic and then straight afterward hearing his (if I remember correctly) 911 call and the way he spoke in that minute-long voice recording made it obvious to me that his forum posts were legitimate. Like he came across as the same person in both instances.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:52 am

I agree. It definitely seems like the same first person. I'm just wondering why the police fed the Black Jack employees complete BS saying Eric & Dylan were suppose to use BJ as a distraction. That's a load of BS. Damn corrupt departments.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84196
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:41 am

lol wrote:
I agree. It definitely seems like the same first person. I'm just wondering why the police fed the Black Jack employees complete BS saying Eric & Dylan were suppose to use BJ as a distraction. That's a load of BS. Damn corrupt departments.

I imagine the police lied to the BJ employees in order to extract more info out of them, if they were, in fact, covering for the boys. Thinking that someone would want to blow you away in cold blood would certainly make one more apt to talk about anything, big or small, that they might be hiding from interrogators.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:05 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
lol wrote:

I imagine the police lied to the BJ employees in order to extract more info out of them, if they were, in fact, covering for the boys.  Thinking that someone would want to blow you away in cold blood would certainly make one more apt to talk about anything, big or small, that they might be hiding from interrogators.

That would be probable in some way. I seriously doubt anyone from blackjack was in any danger, unless they happened to be inside CHS duing the attack. Dylan never mentions them, because he's a depressed introvert and just keeps rambling about himself. Eric, ever the extravert, does write about blackjack people and he has only good things to say, even for his boss who ratted him out once over booze.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:42 pm

One thing that is interesting is apparently they did drive up to Black Jack Pizza, and saw them, and drove away. Jason still kept his story because even in the '99 police call he said that he saw Dylan Klebold this morning wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84919

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Hawaiian shirt? What??

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:50 pm

browneyes11 wrote:
Hawaiian shirt? What??

That was actually a running joke here on the forum for awhile. Apparently, the day of the massacre, Dylan was seen driving around in his car wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84196
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 am

Jenn wrote:
browneyes11 wrote:
Hawaiian shirt? What??

That was actually a running joke here on the forum for awhile. Apparently, the day of the massacre, Dylan was seen driving around in his car wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Haha, I had forgotten about that.

Certainly not as intimidating or as iconic as the "Wrath" t-shirt.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84919

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:21 pm

If I got shot and killed by a dude in a Hawaiian shirt...man now that's a shitty Tuesday

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
meenwhile

Contribution Points : 83636

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:10 pm

silent

Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102463
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:41 pm

lol wrote:
One thing that is interesting is apparently they did drive up to Black Jack Pizza, and saw them, and drove away. Jason still kept his story because even in the '99 police call he said that he saw Dylan Klebold this morning wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Where is the record of this call?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151510
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:36 am

lasttrain wrote:
lol wrote:

Where is the record of this call?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
In the 11k, the Blackjack Pizza information begins at 10141. I can't find a Michael there. But there is a Miceal Mooney McEwan! It starts at 10186.

McEwan says that he saw Dylan before 11 AM, driving down the road (presumably Coal Mine Road), wearing a Hawaiian shirt. McEwan says he was crossing from Shiloh house to his therapist's office. After his appointment, he walked to Blackjack Pizza. Not sure the rest makes sense:

"Upon reaching the parking lot of the Blackjack Pizza, he observed that Klebold had returned and was now wearing all black. McEwan also observed that Harris' gray Toyota was following the BMW. When McEwan approached the his two coworkers" they sped off northbound on Pierce towards Columbine H.S."
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer

Rebdoomer

Contribution Points : 79653

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:57 am

I heard that once Dylan and Eric didn't talk to each other for a week. There was something going on.

radaddio

Contribution Points : 83690
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 8:23 am

What was the timeline for the conflict? I have always thought that, when Dylan went to register for classes at Arizona State, it would have caused a rift in their friendship due to the upcoming NBK. Unless, Dylan smoothed it over with the idea of it being a cover to keep his parents off his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?   Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid question, but did Eric and Dylan ever get into arguments?
Page 1 of 1