Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Eric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about Eric Empty
PostSubject: Question about Eric   Question about Eric Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:54 pm

I should probably know the answer to this question but does anyone know if Eric had a funeral or some type of memorial service? Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103344
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Question about Eric   Question about Eric Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:12 am

I've never read about Eric having a funeral or service, just Dylan. I would imagine his family had some kind of get together to grieve for him but I don't know that for sure, different people deal with things in different ways after all. Both boys were cremated, which is just as well. If they had graves, somebody somewhere would eventually find them. I suppose you could leave off on the tombstone and then nobody would know but there would still be records of the graves. Anyway, before I veer off topic Very Happy  I do think they had a service, however small it may have been.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
carrie12

Contribution Points : 101643
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Question about Eric   Question about Eric Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm

I read somewhere that they held a private service for Eric, but I don't have the source ready. Need to
look it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Eric   Question about Eric Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 am

I imagine they would have. I know it must have been terribly difficult and emotional, but I just can't see them having him cremated and making no effort for some kind of memorial service, however private it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Eric   Question about Eric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Eric
Page 1 of 1